Understanding The Fuel Matrix

UNDERSTANDING THE FUEL MATRIX

*** EXPANDED AND UPDATED INFORMATION ***

All narcissists have fuel matrices and you need to understand where you fit into that fuel matrix and how that particular matrix functions as part of protecting yourself.

This Logic Bulletin takes you through :-

1. The Fuel Matrices of all sub schools of narcissist. This includes updated and expanded information about the Upper Lesser Type A and Upper Lesser Type B Narcissists, plus the Middle Mid Range Type A and Type B Narcissists.

2. What the Fuel Matrices look like, their size, the nature of the matrices and who sits in them.

3. How the relevant narcissist of each sub school relies on the individuals in the Fuel Matrix

4. What the Virtual Fuel Matrix is and how it operates.

5. How a Long Distance Appliance fits into it the narcissist fuel matrix and how that functions.

6. Detailed descriptions of each sub-school of narcissist, their behaviours and actions to increase your understanding of the different types of narcissist. This is a comprehensive expansion which will help you understand a lot more about the way different sub schools of narcissist operate.

A fascinating and educational exploration of the fuel matrix and the interaction between you and the narcissist, this is essential to know how the narcissist behaves so you can ensure your No Contact Regime is as effective as possible. It is also advanced reading for those who feel they are well-acquainted with the narcissistic dynamic from their existing reading and consultations.

This extensive Logic Bulletin is available at just US $ 10 and is a bulletin you will read several times and refer to often and can be obtained here

27 thoughts on “Understanding The Fuel Matrix

1. Gypsy Heart says:

I will definitely do a narc detector at some point just to be sure but this article is very distinguishing. In my opinion EX-N#2 (husband would be an UMRN, and EX-N#3 (his DLS) would be a MMRN.

Also applying some of my newfound Tudor skills and watching Spartacus again! I am having a field day with that series (so many narcissists)!

1. Pati says:

Being from a European background and being surrounded by them all my life. There are so many Narcissists I can fricken spot them left right,centre. I just didn’t have a name for them I just thought they were all Assholes.

1. Susanne Amor Propio says:

Funny… Yes I see them every where aswell now a day.
        Because of what I know and what I am learning, no doubts about that, though aswell because of where I am right now and my lack of confidence 🤷🏼‍♀️😉😄

1. Pati says:

Hi Susanne , they around me like a fly. I need them out of my life . I am been learning here thats how I know. First thing I said to myself do they lack emotional empathy and the answer is yes ! I have 4 in my family right now . Dont lack confidence we shouldnt because we are becoming educated ! Hugs to you xoxo

1. Susanne Amor Propio says:

Hi Pati, just today I suddenly see things of my mom and who she is and acts, after 46 years..

She was never and is not now able to support and empathy.

My mind wants to say NO!!!!
            Let me be wrong, though my Intuition is saying something differently! 😔

It explains so much!!. Her behaviour, mine my carácter my dependency and low self esteem.

Me believing all these years stuff about me that she said I was…. That made me feel small and behave in a kind of way. And has contributed to so many experiences I rather would not have had.

Her behaviour towards my father whom I since today see as a flying monkey.
            I NEVER liked the way she treated him, though he, well is still on her side…

My Sister and her behaviour and carácter. She struggles so much with herself.

And I always believed that this was “normal”

It connects it all, though I feel I am also in the denying fase. There are things she does not do or has….

Memories come up of her way of acting, judging as long as I can remember, always picking on my dad, talking bad of his mom his Sister always trying to set them up to eachother. I remember today so well and so much.

Her playing the victim in so many ocasions.

Yet being a Child you take all that for granted and you make that yours and “normal”

I mean, your mom that person that is suposed to LOVE you!…. And she “betrays” you in that way.

It became natural for me, though from a very young age I felt she was not there for me, I felt so Alone so long of my adolescence.

And when I feel rejections, I now start to understand why I react and feel what I feel.

Imagine a silent treatment (I always blamed myself, it was so unreal and it did not made any sense, many times I asked what did I do wrong, my fault, he does not love me etc etc)
            So many ocasiones where nothing made sense but I WAS USED TO STRANGE- NOT- MAKiNG SENSE- SITUATIONS!!!

So instead of trusting my Intuition that things where not right and normal in this relationship I doubted my self, as always., after all I am the difficult one the one who is always so complicated…. Etc…

… Wow this is such a revelation, writing, I make myself aware, in this instant!!! 😃

That part of me, when I was so young of age, Was very traumatized and I amagine that that particular part of me always stayed traumatizado.

The other part of mine grew up, falled in love, studied, travelled, became a mom etc etc…

Though many moments in my life I had innerfights, I felt lost and did not know what to do and what really was going on,
            I felt stuck so often and Always procrastinating.

step by step I am aware that this has to do with that part that was created at a very young age, the traumatizised part always stayed there and caused so many dificult situations in my life!

If it was not for my NP experience…

( My profesional guidance and EMRD – therapy and this blog, HG work, and the space for me to write..)
            I would not have known…
            Is that not akward and so contrary…..? 😉🤷🏼‍♀️

Though a high price to pay…. I FEEL VERY ALONE, NOT UNDERSTOID AND ISOLATED FROM MY SONS (17 AND 18)
            AND now believing that my mom…… 😔

It seems that many of “us” who are or have been in narcisistic relationship have a narcissistic parent…

I took for granted that her treatment was one of love…. The person who is supposed to love you does it on her peculiar way and then I attract literally a person in my life who says he loves me but does not know what love is, lol…

To much of a coincidence here… 😉

And I am very very sure that before him there was another.

So…… Here I am….

And just now my heart Almost came out of my chest, Jesús sometimes this happens, it s dark out side, it s satetday night, the 2 days he has off from his work. He is a trucker and every day he goes up and down with his truck on a ship.
            Most of the time he does not sleep at home. Except for the weekends. I HEARD SOMETHING OUTSIDE and my dog barked…..
            I do NOT like this!

Part of…. My emotional thinking…

need to stop myself from seeing what I want to see. Instead accept what is and understand that the past is THE PAST.

And trust the proces of life….

It s strange but today with all this New awareness I felt kind of empowered a New sense of self-control.
            And on the other side is the feeling of helpless and powerless…

A World of many contrasts!

Now it s time to take 💯 % self-responsibility for my life…

“just another ~victim~ SURVIVER!

WITH LOVE Susanne ✨

2. Pati says:

HG, He is constantly complaining for everything such a cry baby . He thinks that he gives me luxury. The best luxury I have right now are silent treatments so I don’t interact with him. It is unremarkable that he actually thinks he is a good person that cares. Should I put him through the empath detector. FAILED !

3. liza says:

i think the MRs are the people i like the least, not because they are narcissists,but, because they are cowards. the lesser is at least bold and holds his ground overtly, the greater is good at what he does, but MR appears to me just like a lazy and cowardly crybaby.

Fairly accurate.

2. Renarde says:

Liza

Totally agree. HG has responded ‘fairly accurate’

Why do you think he used the conditional tense?

1. liza says:

Renard,
        may be there is some truth abut my intuition but not completelly, plus my analysis of the situation is most likely incomplete.

1. Renarde says:

Agreed Liza. That’s the top level reading of this. Go deeper. I perceive you’re almost there.

Keep talking lovely.

1. liza says:

thank you Renarde, you are verry sweet.
            of course ! i will keep learning.

2. Renarde says:

Excellent liza! Capitalise your first name! That’s just my OCD by the way!

3. liza says:

Renarde,
            my first name?
            i’m sorry, i’m not sure i got your comment.

4. Renarde says:

liza

Ahh…Capital L x

2. Liza says:

Ha Ha, done

4. Alison says:

When the primary partner is discarded or leaves, who does the narcissist rage at, if they haven’t quite secured a new love interest and still in the lovebombing phase? Doesn’t he/she need that fuel source of venting anger, psychological turmoil?

1. If the narcissist disengages from the IPPS, the main reason for doing so, is because a new IPPS has been cultivated and crowned. Therefore there is no need for the narcissist to rage.
      2. If the narcissist disengages from the IPPS for alternative reasons (as explained in 5 Reasons Why We Disengage) there may not be a new IPPS ready to be crowned. The narcissist respond as explained in my book No Contact.
      3. If the IPPS escapes during devaluation, and the new IPPS is still being cultivated, then the narcissist responds as explained in my book No Contact.
      4. The IPPS does not escape during idealisation.

1. Alison says:

HG, thank you for helping me to understand. I left my ex when he wasn’t home, because he told me “I want you out but you won’t leave” followed by the silent treatment for 2 months. Sporadically, he’d ask about picking up dinner for us and I was so hurt, that I declined. He pursued women the same week I left but there were no takers, maybe a date here and there. So, no new steady supply, he hasn’t seen his 3 kids from ex wife for 10+ years. He’s a chiropractor, no staff to rage on.
        He emailed me 2 years after I left to say he thinks of me everyday but blames me for leaving him without a goodbye. So, through campaign smear, is how he raged to play pity card, right?

Pity Play and Provocation.

5. WokeAF says:

I tell ya when I finally “click” on deciphering a LMR from the rest, it may well be THE biggest A-HA I’ve had since I grasped the Control gig

6. Lorelei says:

I always found this illustration of the MMRN to be unbelievable in how exact it is. Like each detail. We never did a narc detector—you wrote this so well you lost a hundred bucks! Maybe be more vague!

1. Pati says:

Hi, Lorlei,
      I also knew was husband was a N. I just had to know for sure and HG told me in detail why he was and gave the examples why he is. He also told me his Cadre too. Hearing it directly from HG put behind any doubts and tackled my ET about it.
      Hugs to you xoxo

1. Lorelei says:

I actually think HG interviewed my ex for his MMRN segment! He just didn’t tell me. I actually have had a few strange moments of “what if I’m in the wrong place?!” I know I’m not but it’s an odd feeling.

1. Pati says:

I think our conniving ET tricks us Lorelei! I try to look to the logic I really try.

7. AR says:

I guess he is UMRN. He used to have a career when he was living in London but now he is a business owner. What i liked the most about him was that he had pure British accent. We didn’t talk to each other in English though.

8. Susanne Amor Propio says:

Thank you, I was waiting for This article….

I Remember