Why?

H.G Tudor - Why e-book cover

Why? The ever present question about why the narcissist did as he or she did? A host of questions which overwhelm, confuse and paralyse the victim. Not any longer. A range of fascinating questions, some common, others rare, have been selected dealing with the various elements of the narcissistic entanglement. Forthright and accessible answers are given to these key questions, jargon-free and in an enlightening manner which will aid any reader. The key to freedom starts with understanding. Read this and stop asking why.

UK e-book here

US e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

13 thoughts on “Why?

1. Leigh says:

Very true! We all need to ask why so we know it wasn’t our fault. I’ve gotten to the point now that I no longer need to ask why. I don’t care about why anymore. I’m just glad he is gone.

2. Bubbles ๐Ÿพ says:

Dear NarcAngel,
    Precisely!
    I now know it wasn’t me … I’m just a pawn in the game !
    Once we realise that, freedom is bliss !
    Luv Bubbles xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

3. Bubbles ๐Ÿพ says:

Dear WhoCares,
    You’re most welcome
    I luv how our “detective skills” are always in play
    Meghan will always be an actress … the glitz n glamour are more appealing …she’s born to pose….. fits her narcissistic personality, you never know what’s real ….. haha
    Luv Bubbles xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

It really doesn’t matter why narcissists behave the way that they do aside from purely an interest in the disorder itself, but if we look deeper, are the questions really about them? Do we really want confirmation that the issue lies with them? Or more the need to know that it wasn’t us?

5. WhoCares says:

Bubbles,

“Besties” haha!

Thanks for the link.

I find it interesting to see these two images juxtaposed, Meghan and Ellen. The Ellen image is more believable as an opportunistic paparazzi type shot – some of her facial expressions are not quite flattering when caught in the moment, which is more natural and likely to happen. Also, her feet are turned away from the camera.
    The shot of Meghan has advantageous lighting, the subject looking directly into the camera – as well as her feet facing in direct line to the camera.

Others here were talking about signs that this photo was “staged”…it certainly doesn’t look like anything opportunistic happened.

6. Leigh says:

I was disengaged from over 9 months ago and ever since I’ve been consumed with “Why”. All of a sudden, it hit me. Who F@#KING cares why! Does it really matter why he walked away, why there was so much disrespect, so many manipulations, so many lies and so much abuse? Why do we beat ourselves up trying to figure out why they do these things. I have finally come to the realization that I don’t need to know why he walked away or why he abused me. All that matters is that I have boundaries and standards and as far as I’m concerned, he doesn’t meet those standards anymore.

Thank you Mr. Tudor, your blog and books has given my back my power and self-respect. Thank you.

You are welcome. This is what happens when you reduce your emotional thinking and apply logic.

7. Pingback: Why? ⋆ NarcTopia
  8. Bubbles ๐Ÿพ says:

Dear WhoCares,
    Of course at this juncture, it’s all speculation, yes she is, no she isn’t ….however anything is possible and with a narcissist, always expected the unexpected ….haha
    I think Ellen always gets her way and now they’re besties
    It made me laugh as well WhoCares
    Now we wait n see what’s next … haha
    Luv Bubbles xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

9. Bubbles ๐Ÿพ says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Yes please, ……… whhhhhhyyyyyyyy ???? is Megs going on the Ellen DeGeneres show ? ……please don’t !
    This is now getting tacky !
    Luv Bubbles xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

1. WhoCares says:

“???? is Megs going on the Ellen DeGeneres show ?”

Haha – Bubbles, you made laugh!

10. Ashley says:

This book helps me immeasurably!

Good to read.