The Empath Triple Package

To know yourself is to free yourself.

*** OFFER ENDS TODAY AT UK TIME MIDNIGHT – LAST OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE USE OF THIS DISCOUNTED OFFER ***

A limited time Triple Package that allows you to access the Empath Detector, Trait Detector and Weaponised Empath Detector for just US $ 199.

Ordinarily, these detailed and insightful packages would cost US $ 300 BUT for 3 days only, you can obtain this package for the discounted cost of only US $ 199.

The Key Advantages of these detectors are:-

• Confirmation as to status
  • Remove doubts about being a narcissist
  • Understand what being an empath means
  • Understand what the school and cadre of empath means with regard to you and narcissist
  • Understand the establishment of your narcissistic and empathic traits
  • Recognise how they interact
  • Understand how those traits are exploited to your detriment
  • Have your no contact regime assessed for areas of credit and vulnerability so you can make the right adjustments
  • Gauge your knowledge of narcissism and the narcissistic dynamic to ascertain areas where improvements can be made, plus more besides.

Join those who are now enlightened on their quest to escape and beat the narcissist!

Read the testimonials below.

Effect payment with the button below and then receive all materials

34 thoughts on “The Empath Triple Package

1. Whitney says:

HG the God, I was offended when you said MMR would be drawn to me, but you were correct as always.

I hate MMR. They are drawn to me at my shop, because I can’t assert my normal boundaries. I’m stuck here being personable so I don’t jeopardise my business reputation.

They linger around me. One keeps coming to pay parts of his order. He wants to talk and stay even when I’m eating. He said I’m like an angel. He’s a born again Christian.

They don’t pursue me romantically. Maybe they know I like masculine men. They are scared. Haha.

I encounter MMR everywhere. Disgusting. Must be a common type or especially drawn to me, like you said.

2. lickemtomorrow says:

I have signed up for this, but am still waiting for the details to arrive.

Maybe, HG, you could let me know when to expect them?

I’m looking forward to whatever the outcome might be.

They have been sent. Thank you for your patience in awaiting them whilst I have been away on professional business.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Yes! They have arrived today 🙂

Thank you, HG, (for your patience, too).

2. FoolMe1Time says:

Yay you did it!! 🥰

1. lickemtomorrow says:

I did indeed 🙂 Now I just have to do it!

Taking deep breaths as I speak …

1. FoolMe1Time says:

You can do this!! 🥰

3. FoolMe1Time says:

You are very welcome truthseeker6157!
    Now suck it up cupcake! It’s time to Strap up those boot straps and get it done!! 😘💞

4. truthseeker6157 says:

Fool me, thank you for explaining further, maybe being unsure about finding out exactly what I am is not as weird as I thought. I’m glad you have found so much value from the material made available here. I like to think there is an opportunity to pull out something positive from a negative experience. A better understanding of self, potential, growth.
    It’s touching how many offer support on here, there’s a genuine feeling of understanding, no matter how crazy it all seems to be. The learning on the one hand, people all at different stages of coming to terms with things on the other. So thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I’ll limber up, power pose, stop being a wuss and bite the bullet I think x

5. lickemtomorrow says:

Well, it’s a toss up today between knowing more about him and knowing more about me.

Narcissist vs Empath … you’ve definitely got me curious HG.

I was surprised to learn that superempaths can be high on narcissistic traits as well.

It’s the first time I ever heard such a thing.

it might be time to learn more.

And that is a very generous offering.

The testimonials are very encouraging, too.

1. FoolMe1Time says:

Lickemtomorrow,
      You can learn about the narcissist tomorrow, learn about yourself first dear, you are more important!! 🥰

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Thanks, FoolMe1Time 🙂 You’ve definitely encouraged me.

Just like I’ll lickemtomorrow, I’ll learn about em tomorrow, too!

And let’s hope neither of us gets fooled again.

6. Renarde says:

Well done Hg.

This is a bargain and a steal. Do it and join me in the ranks of the weaponised.

Thank you.

1. Renarde says:

No problem. It’s an unbelievable deal.

7. blackcoffee30 says:

What a deal! I haven’t done the Trait Detector yet, but I’ve done the ED and WED. They are informative and worth every penny. The assessments helped me understand why I was targeted and why I was drawn to the narc.
    Knowing what type of empath I am clarified the dynamic between me and the Narc. Understanding and fortification are priceless!

Indeed they are BC30, I am pleased you found them to be so.

2. Renarde says:

BC30

Fornication with the right fella is indeed priceless. Did you mean to say that word? Not judging cos I’m a dirty bitch but I cant work out what word you meant!

1. blackcoffee30 says:

Uh… I meant fortification as in my No Contact Tower. LOL, but I agree 100% on the fornication bit.

#DErepresent

Ha ha.

2. Renarde says:

Now that is fucking funny. Good on yer x

8. Supernova DE says:

Too good to resist – I’ll be purchasing later today I can’t wait!

HG approves.

2. Renarde says:

Supernova

Be wary. Definitely do it but you’re about to be disabused of quite a few notions. And you will be shocked.

9. truthseeker6157 says:

HG, just to clarify my understanding here please. Empath detector will tell me what I am. Trait detector will examine more specific traits pertaining to both me and any narcissistic involvement? Can this be made specific to the type of narcissist I’m dealing with now? Given you know his cadre and school? The weaponised empath detector would come later for me. I haven’t researched enough yet. Is there a time limit for my using the weaponised empath part?

The Empath Detector lets you know what you are along with the other points described at this link https://narcsite.com/empath-detector/
      Trait Detector is described more fully using this link https://narcsite.com/trait-detector/ – if you detail the school and cadre of narcissist, then, where relevant, this can be factored into the outcome of the TDC. So that you understand how your ET would exploit particular traits and how they would manifest with that particular narcissist.
      WED – there is no time limit on usage.

1. truthseeker6157 says:

HG, thank you for clarifying. If trait detector can overlay narc detector, that makes it way more powerful. I’ve sidestepped narcissistic entanglement personally and professionally throughout my adult life and been caught out only once. I want to understand how that happened and now that it has, how to get the once out of my system. I am not concerned about a twice.

1. Renarde says:

TS6157

No it doesnt. Not on quite that way.

So you get the EDC. That tells you what you are, fundamentally.

Then there is Traights which takes you down a completely different Avenue. This tripped me up too. But it was fascinating.

So as we are Empaths, we have our own bundles. We will be driven by the main load. The ones that represent strongest. In my case four such as Pride, Truth Seeker, Justice and Defience. I’m sure other people have fewer and others a more relatively balanced spread. Or you may just get a couple. Who knows? This is the human, empathic spectrum

It’s how all of these traits interact with each other that makes it so groundbreaking.

And then you get Weaponisation itself. Now when that one dropped I was utterly astounded. Not because of what he necessarily said, it was how close he had got to my own writing before I even tripped onto here. Within months.

These are not necessarily the easiest of concepts to go through. I did mine piecemeal. And I’m still digesting the concepts. It might take me a lifetime to but I, in my little truth seeker way, want to know the truth.

Hope this helps.

10. FoolMe1Time says:

I cannot say anything about the weaponized empath detector, ( I haven’t finished answering the questions) however the other two go hand in hand and I cannot recommend them enough! The empath detector is my all time favorite!!

1. truthseeker6157 says:

Fool Me, thank you for your recommendation 🙂 I have done Narc Detector and found it very valuable. I’m not sure I want to know exactly what I am to be honest. Half of me does, half of me doesn’t. That’s my biggest sticking point.

1. Violetta says:

I’m nervous about that one too, but it’s going to be my next big investment. I’m pretty sure it won’t be as painful as all the contradictory labels and treatments I got from the so-called “experts” while growing up, and whatever HG says always has practical applications.

One of my issues with Martha Stout (in whom I know HG has little confidence, although he has not specified his reasons) is I finished the book and thought, “Okay…now what do I do about it?”

2. lickemtomorrow says:

I can relate to this. I once took a character trait quiz in a work related situation and was extremely surprised by the results. I was pleased with my top trait on the one hand, and disconcerted with my bottom trait on the other (in order of the strongest to the weakest). I was not who I thought I was 🙂

But, that can be half the fun of it, too.

3. FoolMe1Time says:

Truth seeker, you’re welcome. I honestly cannot say enough about the empath detector, it was a turning point in which I started to understand me. We can not change the narcissist nor can we change what we are, however understanding what I am helped me in understanding why not only are narcissists attracted to me, but more importantly, why I am attracted to them!

I understand not being sure if you want to know what you are, I was a little worried about that also! Without knowing I was at a stand still with my progress, yes I could learn everything about narcissists, but until I learned about myself I just couldn’t move forward!
        The trait detector is still fairly new to me ( I only had that done a short while ago ) and I can say I don’t honestly understand all of it and will probably need HG to set examples out for me to have that, duh! Now I get it moment!
        I hope you can find it inside of yourself to fight that comprehension and have them both done TS. Good luck to you!! 😘💞

11. Pingback: The Empath Triple Package ⋆ NarcTopia