Match the Manipulations

H.G_20Tudor_20-_20Match_20The_20Manipulations_20e-book_20cover

HG Tudor provides you with a detailed and expert journey through a host of different manipulations matched to the different sub schools of narcissist that would be most likely and least likely to commit them, including instances where certain manipulations would never be used by particular narcissists.

If you want to understand more about the Middle Mid Range Type A, The Upper Lesser Type B, The Lower Greater and all of the various sub schools of narcissists, this is the book for you.

Understand which narcissists will not use Pity Plays, gain insight into the use of the Stepford Devaluation, understand the role of the facade with regard to the way the narcissist behaves. Which narcissists will use physical violence and in what circumstances, which narcissist will triangulate you and which ones might sleep with your sister.

Simple explanations, useful examples and insightful analysis which makes this the ideal companion to your work in beating the narcissist.

An expansive and informative work which gives you the information that you need and crave to enable you to understand more about the manipulations that narcissists use, why and especially why some narcissists use a particular manipulation and not others.

Obtain here

8 thoughts on “Match the Manipulations

1. blackrose1286 says:

If I understand fuel then why trust you. You get fuel from us reading your story and you get paid from your knowledge so it’s all about you. So therefore the narcissist should not be trusted.

1. If you understand fuel, you have done so through reading my work and therefore you have already trusted me and your trust has been rewarded by gaining information and insight.
      2. To state I gain fuel from you reading my story is not quite right
      a. I gain a very small amount of Thought Fuel from envisaging your reactions to my writing ;
      b. To gain Proximate Fuel (which is of greater importance to the narcissist) I need a reaction from you which I witness, for instance writing to me and praising my work. Whilst that is fuel, it is from tertiary sources and there is not very potent, it is also small in amount and as explained in the FAQ (you will find this in the drop down menu in The Formal Info section of the menu) I do not operate this for fuel from my readers.
      3. The assertion, BR 1286, that because it is all about me means I should not be trusted does not follow logically. I do not know how long you have read here, I note you are fresh to commenting which may suggest you are a new arrival, however, I would invite you to read the work, read the comments, read the testimonials (i.e. evaluate the evidence) and then determine whether you wish to trust the information you are provided here. You are not compelled to do so, but if you are serious about understanding narcissism and achieving freedom, you would be well advised to do so.

1. blackrose1286 says:

You are entirely correct I am a newbie and have been reading your writing for 6 months. You have taught me more than I ever thought I needed to know. I appreciate when you explain things that are not exactly clear to me. I have been trying to learn all I can after the day I was considered a breath away from death. It is sometimes a hard pill to swallow that I have been mentally tortured by a sibling as well as the other person. Thank you for your knowledge.

You are welcome BR1286. You will find the answers and achieve freedom through my work, embrace and utilise it.

2. Better Call HG says:

Hi Blackrose,

I understand your concerns about whether to trust HG and think having some degree of skepticism is a healthy perspective. It does seem somewhat counter-intuitive to trust a narcissist who shares insights that show how untrustworthy narcissists are, however, I think there are two key things to point out:

1. On HG’s FAQs page, he states that he does not manipulate anyone on the blog because it is not in his interests. HG does have long-term aspirations, and they are not served by manipulating his readers. That’s not to say HG wouldn’t manipulate us in a different scenario (i.e. if we were part of HG’s personal life as a work colleague/friend/family member and it served his interests to do so), but at this website, we have a safe zone so to speak.
      2. Even if you cannot personally trust HG, you can trust the accuracy of his work. I found HG’s works after being dis-engaged from a narcissist, and what won me over was how accurately HG described the behaviors not only of the narcissist, but of myself without knowing anything about my situation. This accuracy led me to read more of his works and eventually consult with him, which I strongly recommend if you can.

I hope you continue to read HG’s works and take advantage of his insights and analysis. I’ve found HG’s site in late 2017 and am still learning new things.

Well stated BCHG and thank you.

2. blackrose1286 says:

Thank you for your help and I plan on continuing to read this work from someone who is knowledgeable and willing to put the truth out there. And I to will be able to get out of my situation. God bless

BCHG
        What a nice (and fact-filled) introduction you’ve given Blackrose. I hope she stays too.

Extended Q&A 21st June 2020