You Are Not Alone

YOU-ARE-NOT-ALONE

One is never enough for us. Two or more are required. When we commence our seduction of you and launch those missiles towards you bearing love, passion and desire, we repeatedly tell you that you are the one. You are the only one that we want. All of our life we have waited for this moment to be with the one, you. This singularity of number meets singularity of purpose. One is all that we want. We tell you this, we text you this and we do some repeatedly in order to put you on that pedestal. The world may as well just be populated by you and me. Nobody else matters. All that we want is you and you alone. The effect of such words makes you feel extremely special, revered and worshipped and it feels wonderful doesn’t it? Being the sole recipient of our attention, such wonderful, dedicated and loving attention is uplifting, joyful and magnificent.

Recently a commenter posted a quote from Robert A Heinlein which revolved around kissing. Essentially, this quote referred to the fact that when most people kiss they are not putting their all into it, they have other things on their mind, they might be worrying about work, they know they have to put the rubbish out, they are wondering what is for dinner and as a consequence that person’s kiss is nowhere near as it should be because that person has distractions. The person they are kissing does not have their total attention. There is considerable merit in such a proposition. What we manage to do however is make you think that nobody else matters, that you are the only person we are kissing, have ever kissed and will ever kiss. We make you the centre of our universe and you believe it. Yet the reality is that whilst we exhibit this singularity of attention on you, we have so many other people in mind. Understand that when you are with one of our kind there is never, there is never a time when it is just you and me. There is always you, me and her or him or them. Your dynamic with us is not exclusive. It never is. It is not your sole preserve. You are shared throughout the entirety of your relationship with us, from the beginning until, well forever. I do not necessarily mean that we are engaged in s sexual relationship with someone else when we are with you but the fact is that when you think it is just you and I, there is far more going on that you will realise.

At the outset when I am seducing you, I make you feel like the only girl in the world, however there will be at least two other dynamics ongoing. The first is that I will be embarking on a cruel campaign against your predecessor. I will be considering how next to provoke them and punish them so I am able to draw negative fuel from them. I will undoubtedly tell you about them as I explain how horrible and abusive that person was to me. What you are less likely to know is that I am sending them abusive messages, stalking them and organising various methods of manipulation to keep punishing them.

The second dynamic at the outset is the fact that I may also be working on another prospect as well as you. In the extremely unlikely event that you ever had access to my mobile ‘phone and you looked in the messages you would see something like this.

“Message to You 19:48 – I cannot stop thinking about you. What have you done to me? I love it though. I cannot wait to see you tomorrow even though it is too long to wait for my aching heart.”

“Message to Her 19:50 – I cannot stop thinking about you. What have you done to me? I love it though. I cannot wait to see you tomorrow even though it is too long to wait for my aching heart.”

There may even be,

“Message to Her 2 19:52 – I cannot stop thinking about you. What have you done to me? I love it though. I cannot wait to see you tomorrow even though it is too long to wait for my aching heart.”

Notoriously greedy for fuel and wary of the effects of not having a supply of the same, we will ensure that we have other targeted prospects in hand. You may become the chosen one as my primary source of fuel but the others will not necessarily be discarded. They will be retained as “friends” who rank as high producing secondary appliances, continuing to supply me with fuel. You think you have me to yourself. Of course that is the impression that I will create but you are sharing me with the others who will be kept ready to replace you should you start to fail in your production of fuel.

During the golden period it may seem that there is just you and me but I will be keeping other prospects warm and extracting negative fuel from one or more predecessors in the meanwhile. Then, without warning you find yourself being devalued. You have your suspicions that we are playing away. Indeed, we are as we use these secondary sources that we have kept “warm”. There will be others as we find additional people to draw into our network as we play them off against you. You will find you will be compared to these people, to friends and family and always found to be wanting as we press the devaluation against you. After this horrendous time, we will cast you to one side with a callous discard and somebody else has replaced you. How did that happen so quickly? How were we able to move with unseemly haste and find someone else who we now declare our love for? Easily. They were waiting in the wings all along.

Now discarded you will find you are still involved in the dynamic as we play you against your replacement. We will keep trying to draw negative fuel from you and then suddenly hoover you back and make you the apple of our eye again, as your short-lived replacement is cast aside. A period of vacillation may follow as we lift you up and crash you down. You are sat on one end of a see saw, as you go up, she goes down and vice versa. We stand in the centre, straddling this see saw and gobbling up all the fuel that is pouring from you both.

As our primary source you will always find that there is somebody else involved in the dynamic of our relationship. It does not end there though with the person who is our primary source of fuel. This addition of an extra player in the game happens throughout all our fuel gathering activities. We set family member against family member, our brothers against our sisters, or one parent against another. We treat one child as golden and the other as a pariah as we have them compete for our blessing and affection. We pit one colleague against another as they vie for that promotion which lies in our gift. We have friend fighting against friend in order to spend time with us at the expense of the other. We enter the online realm and have people backbiting, clashing and competing all through a few keystrokes on the keyboard. We can never be satisfied with it being just you and me, we always have to involve others and that involvement cannot be harmonious. There must be competition in order for the fuel to flow. Never think that we are dedicated to just you, our need for fuel does not allow it. There is always someone else despite what we may tell you. If you were ever able to ascertain the full extent of our machinations, schemes and plans you would see so many lines radiating away from us, connecting us to you, to her and to many others, with lines running between the unknowing and knowing until it looks like an extremely complex organogram on the wall of an incident room in a police station.

It can never just be you and me.

There always has to be another.

Remember to share this post on your social media, that way, you ensure that those who need this information and insight the most will be far more likely to see it.

14 thoughts on “You Are Not Alone

1. otterlyfaithful says:

Crazy as it was back then, long before I knew what the word narcissist even meant, I remember it dawning on me after the disengagement that when he sent me the initial text “hey beautiful, whatcha doing?”, he sent it to a handful of others as well and then sat back and waited to see who would bite. I was clueless at the time. He was my roommate and friend. I wasn’t interested in him like that though and thought nothing of it. I asked him where his gf was and he said she was sitting on the couch next to him watching tv…pig…

2. blackcoffee30 says:

He texted me “gorgeous” one time. I thought it was strange because he never used that word with me. Ironically, I was up to no good with another fellow that night because my empathy was lowered by his silent treatments, so I was lashing out. What a jackass.

3. Brian stanley says:

H.G., sir. Is it POSSIBLE to be a the IPPS living together, detached from and a CIPSS promoted to IPPS, and the narcissist continue future faking with the false impression you are still together working on the relationship being used primarily for negative fuel or would this only a scenario where the narcissist is grooming a CIPSS or looking for new prospects and you are continuing to be devalued until one is found/ and a promotion to IPPS has been made? Is it possible for a new IPPS to have been promoted but unveiled to most while u r still married or together/living together because of a number of remaining issues (finances, no divorce yet, etc) complicating the facade?

If the narcissist is still living with somebody, even though that person is in devaluation, they are the IPPS and the third party is a secondary source, either DLS, SIPPS or CIPPS.

4. PerfectHybridEmpath says:

If you had children with the narcissist, did the narcissist completely disappear from you and the children’s lives (completely discard you AND the children)? How long did it take before they disappeared? How long did their disappearance last? What type of narcissist was it? Is there anything else I should know?

I have two boys (5 and 7) with a Upper Lesser Type B. I escaped 14 months ago. I am as no contact as possible. We are still in family court. He has acces visits every other weekend. He has not missed or rescheduled a visit yet. My dream is a no access order, and for him to completely disappear from the lives of the boys and I.

I appreciate any information. Thank you in advance.

5. lisk says:

It’s been over a year and a half since I last saw NarcX and had any personal contact with him.

I still (or increasingly) have involuntary flashbacks to NarcX’s “sources,” where my previous suspicions or gut feelings about certain women (including his dead mother) come back to me and I now KNOW they were all connected to him in one form/level or another and definitely not as innocently as he claimed.

I still get angry at myself for being the sitting target that I was even before he ever knew about my existence.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Why get angry at yourself Lisk? we see everything through a completely different world view. How could we ever have known this. You should be proud of yourself for working the little twerp out and finding freedom. Something the vast majority will sadly never achieve.

WHat were your suspicions about his dead mother? Apologies if you’ve posted elsewhere.

1. lisk says:

Because it’s a natural human response.

1. It wasn’t meant as a criticism Lisk, More supportive. When I type, half my thoughts stay in my head! I was beyond angry with myself for being taken in by the twat. But since I’ve found narcsite my anger towards myself has completely disappeared. It wasn’t just me or because of me, yes I have some empathic traits and one could argue it was because of me but that’s not the case at all. It wasn’t because of me, you, any other empath, it was them – because of who they are and how each of us view the world from completely different perspectives. Anyone and everyone is taken in by them even when the Es are significantly more intelligent than the Ns we can still be taken in because why on earth would we ever think that they have a completely different moral code to ours. It still aches my brain if I sit and think about it for too long. I guess I just hate it when people are angry at themselves, you’ve done nothing wrong.

1. Lorelei says:

Powerful Alexis. We are indeed taken in. It’s become nearly axiomatic in society to view narcissists as flamboyant for instance—the typical Paris Hilton style individual. It “fits.” Take an overwhelming angel that rescues dogs, or a soft spoken type A mid “nice guy.” It’s no wonder nearly all people will never really understand. Dammit.

2. lisk says:

I in no way saw it as criticism.

3. Okay phew! Pleased to hear it

4. blackcoffee30 says:

I am really struggling to get to that point. I kept flagellating myself for being so foolish and denying my own assessments of reality because I believed he loved me. For example, believing he was ill when there were no signs of medical treatment on his body. I couldn’t come to believe that he would lie about such things.

5. alexissmith2016 says:

Black coffee just think of all the highly intelligent empaths you know (of course this includes you too but as empaths we can often be guilty of thinking others are more this that or the other than we are including more intelligent) and if they can be fooled so can we. It’s often easier as an empath to think of something having happened to another person then you can recognise it for yourself. Eg if they can be fooled, so can you. If it was wrong a person did x to them, it’s wrong that person did this to you too. We matter just as much as anyone else Ns have just lead us to believe that we don’t.

To feign medical treatment/illness is far more common than we realise. It wasn’t stupid of you, it was a normal empathic response and we would never fake it so we wouldn’t expect anyone else to either. I hate your N on your behalf xx

From the Mouth of the Narcissist