Halting the Hurt

HALTING-THE-HURT

This material will enable you to bring an end to the cycle of hurt you experience from the narcissist.

By utilising HG Tudor´s unrivalled insight into how the narcissist thinks and operates and how this impacts on empathic victims, this will enable you to understand what it is that YOU do which causes you to keep being impaled by the interactions with the narcissist and how this ALWAYS results in a problem for you. You may think that certain forms of interaction with the narcissist are somehow “safe” – think again. HG Tudor explains how every time you interact with the narcissist you are opening yourself up to further problems and thus why you must avoid those interactions.

This material also explains to you how you become trapped in the seemingly endless cycle of interaction and pain, hurt, anger, misery and/or frustration with the narcissist. Why you keep getting dragged back into the dynamic with the narcissist and why you are susceptible to this. HG Tudor explains in his usual direct and no-nonsense style precisely why you go around and around, wasting years on the narcissist, frittering away time, energy and money and how you can break this cycle.

No matter where you are at with regard to your journey to freedom from the narcissist, Halting the Hurt will enable you to achieve freedom and beat the narcissist.

Halt the Hurt HERE

8 thoughts on “Halting the Hurt

1. DrHouse says:

I really like the picture. Do you make them yourself?

Thank you. For this one, I did it.

1. Violetta says:

How do you manage the others? I didn’t think about it much, but given some of the details discussed in KHG, it’s obvious that your level of input with pictures can be significant. Do you commission some and tell them exactly what you want, mash up free images, or what?

1. I have a designer.
          2. I have someone who sources pictures for me.
          3. I commission some and have a photographer.
          4. I take some of the pictures, I am accomplished with the camera.

1. FYC says:

HG, Have you ever personally appeared in any of your images that your readers have not yet realized? (Other than the polls, quizzes, Q&As)

2. Elaine Bines says:

How much is it to have access to ALL your valued information please? Kind regards Elaine

If you go to Amazon and The Knowledge Vault you can calculate how much it is for all those products. There is of course plenty more to be provided which has not yet been made available.