20 Things HG Loves/20 Things HG Hates (Right Now)

20_20THINGS_20HG_20LOVES_2020_20THINGS_20HG_20HATES

Do you want to know what your favourite narcissistic psychopath loves right now and also what he hates right now? Do you want a glimpse into his mind to gain insight into the way he looks at the world? Do you want to experience black and white thinking? Of course you do.

Dive in and find out in this special and limited edition recording the twenty things which HG loves and the twenty things which HG hates RIGHT NOW and why.

Obtain here

10 thoughts on “20 Things HG Loves/20 Things HG Hates (Right Now)

1. FoolMe1Time says:

I enjoyed this very much! I am so glad I finally had a chance to purchase and listen to it. As much as I liked listening to the things you love HG, hearing you talk about the things you hate had me laughing out loud! Thank you so much. This was great!

Youโ€™re welcome and because I spoil you, thereโ€™s another delicious slice of HG Love/Hate Pie now available

1. FoolMe1Time says:

Oh I do love how you spoil us HG! Iโ€™ll be purchasing that second slice of pie shortly.

2. BonnieLou says:

I know one thing that will infuriate right now ….YNWA!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ Sorry HG, couldn’t resist๐Ÿ˜Š

1. BonnieLou says:

Don’t say one word HG!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

3. Fiddleress says:

I loved this one too, and found myself saying out loud YES to a few ‘likes’ (didn’t know them all, so learning as well), and to some ‘hates’ too. And as I had never heard of the last one until I found this blog, I made a search to check and understand why, hehe.

Soโ€ฆโ€ฆ(haha, you’ll get that reference for instance) I also found HG’s 20 Likes and Hates quite interesting and entertaining. A few likes I was not familiar with so I looked them up (always learnIng something new here). The hates I share more than a few of and found myself saying YESSSS! out loud. It’s fun to have a peek at the teacher outside of class.

5. lickemtomorrow says:

OMG! I couldn’t believe it when you mentioned #5 (things you love). My narcex sent me a link a few months ago.

Also, shout out to all the zealots from a member of the Church Militant ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. MB says:

Iโ€™ve enjoyed this recording very much. Listened multiple times. The hates make me laugh so hard! I want a weekly HG commentary about current events. Andy Rooney style on steroids!

Thank you MB.