Attachment Is the Seat of Misery

1-7

This is a capricious, arbitrary and hostile world. It must be brought to heel, tamed and subjected to the exertion of control. My control.

This is why I must cause every appliance that I come across to become attached to me. From my next door neighbour who I say hello to and exchange banal pleasantries with for the sake of my façade (even though I would readily drive a rusty meat hook through his malformed cranium if he tells me again about the refurbishment details of his latest property acquisition) through to my friends who join me for drinks on a Friday evening through to the latest girlfriend that I parade, all of them must be attached to me.

The creation of my construct is the device which causes these individuals to become attached to me. That magnificent edifice which is created from the mirrors which I show towards those whose paths I cross. Make the ticket inspector smile on the train by supporting him dealing with a obstreperous teenage passenger, encourage a friend in his plans to lose weight, show that prospective IPPS her own hopes and desires so she begins to fall in love. All of that is the work of the construct which is designed to draw each and every source – from the tertiary through to the ever-so-crucial Intimate Partner Primary Source – to me and cause them to attach to me.

Whether the barista thinks I am a pleasant and loyal customer, a junior colleague considers me an inspirational boss, the lady I pass every other day whilst out running gives me a smile of acknowledgement and admiration, whether a friend considers me someone he can turn to for advice, whether she falls hopelessly in love with me; there are thousands of different ways for these appliances to attach to me.

It might be a jealous co-worker who seethes at my arrogance, the nervous supplier who dreads my call demanding what is behind his company’s latest cock-up, the weeping cast off who was once the apple of my eye but is now a maggot-infested windfall, all of them remain attached to me.

It is through causing these appliances to be attached to me that I can exert control as I assimilate them into my world. They are mine to control, to utilise, to extract from and through this I can then control my environment. By controlling my environment I aim to minimise the traitorous ambush or the treacherous mutiny. Keeping everything in its place, subject to my control and functioning as I require it, means I drive forward and order is maintained.

Attachment is the key to achieving this. I have to draw you in, hook you, grip you, I have to bond you to me, bind you so you do not escape me, clamp you in place, tie you down and secure the attachment. I will give you the illusion of the golden period, I will lie to you, I will give you generosity, I will show you largesse, I will even exhibit some form of manufactured intimacy, kindness and support, the promise of fuel and the years of practised scrutiny enabling me to give you what you want so I secure your attachment.

Yet for all these fuel pipelines that are connected to me, for all of the bridges that have been built, the links which have been carefully constructed, they are all one-way. It is you being attached to me. I feel no attachment to you.

That is why I am so able to turn on the person that I supposedly love and watch as the tears trickle down the disbelieving face as I lambast her for wearing the wrong shade of red or turning up two minutes late. That is why I can lie between the silken thighs of another and promise her the world whilst you lie awake wondering where I am and praying that I have not been involved in a road accident. That is why I can assure you that you will be promoted by year end and in the next meeting offer it to somebody else instead. That is why I can decide not to turn up to the dinner party you have spent a month planning and go and watch a film elsewhere. That is why I can smash your grandmother’s watch with a ballpein hammer as you observe, in a fit of hysterics.

My lack of attachment allows me to disappoint, renege, cheat, lie, provoke, hurt, torture and abuse. It gives me fluidity, mobility and efficiency. I am not hampered by guilt, nor remorse or a sense of obligation. I form no attachment with you. I do not feel it.

You may ask me what I might think of those who I interact with and I can conjure up the tributes and platitudes in an instant:-

“John? Excellent worker, never lets the company down, a key member of the team.”

“She is a wonderful woman, I do not know what I would do without her. She is my world.”

“He is amazing. First name on the team sheet every week.”

“NarcSide Inc? Fucking brilliant. Use them. I did once. Never gone anywhere else.”

But for all of this I feel nothing by way of attachment. I bolt you on to me, but I will not attach to you. What does attachment bring? Nothing but misery. Look around and you will see the woe and pain that being attached brings for people.

You become attached to a pet dog which will die in 10 years’ time and you cry for the loss of your furry friend. Why? Why attach to something that is only going to leave you?

You are attached to your employer and show loyalty? What for? So they can bend you over and shaft you by making you redundant and show you the door without even a tub of lube to ease the pain of the experience?

You are attached to your house, but you have to sell it, or it burns down, or it is flooded, or someone breaks in and yet more pain is dumped on you.

You are attached to your friend and share everything with that person and then one day he is mowed down by an articulated lorry and is left nothing but a smear on the road. You are distraught, besides yourself with grief because of your attachment.

You attach yourself to a lover, a girlfriend, a husband, a partner only for them to cheat on you, to leave you for someone else, to shuffle off this mortal coil pumped full of morphine or grasping their chest as a heart attack takes them from you. Your world comes crashing in, you are shattered, besides yourself with grief and it is all because of your attachment.

You attach yourself to offspring only for them to disappoint you, leech from you, turn to an unsavoury lifestyle which embarrasses you and dismays you because you are attached to them. Or you are always worrying how they are getting on at school, will they secure that job, pass their driving test, find a good man or woman? Your feelings are put through the mill owing to this attachment.

Oh I know you will tell me that you gain so much from these attachments, love, happiness, support, understanding, companionship, joy, loyalty, a sense of achievement and more besides. I have heard it before, but I see over and over again the misery that always arises from these attachments. It is not worth it.

It is far better to never become attached in the first place. I cannot trust. How can I when I was given a salutary and compelling lesson that if you try to attach all you receive in return is rejection and misery. Better not to bother. Build the wall, dig the moat, put up the barriers, do not allow anybody in and in so doing you prevent these weakening attachments from occurring and you save yourself the inevitable, and it is always inevitable, misery that is waiting around the corner.

Yet for me, I do not even have to contemplate creating that tower or ensuring that the ditch is dug deep. I do not have to roll out the figurative barbed wire and electric fences to keep people out. This is all done for me because I do not know how to connect with someone. I have no idea how it is done.

I can attach them to me. That is easy. I have been doing it for as long as I can remember. A combination of brilliance, charm, magnetism, manipulation and the identification of those from the strong to the weak and back again who are the best for succumbing to being attached to me. I can bring that about through all of the various seduction techniques I have described before.

Yet for all of that power of attraction, which few can resist, from tertiary to secondary to primary source, I do not know how to form an emotional attachment with someone. I may align interests and outcomes and sense a mutuality of purpose but I feel nothing for these appliances. There is no bond. There is nothing attaching me to them. The emptiness within me, the void which I seek to fill with fuel from all those in my fuel matrix pervades my relationship with those in that matrix. I am hollow and that echoes in my relationships with all those around me.

Whatever it is that compels you to feel connected to somebody else, whatever you describe it as and I have heard people do so on many occasions, I remain unable to sense and experience it myself.

There is just nothing there.

Does this trouble me? No. I see the misery that comes with attachment and I see my inability to connect to anybody as an advantage so I am spared what happens to so many others.

The Creature had all of that and it can keep it.

I rose from the seat of misery and I found a new throne.

99 thoughts on “Attachment Is the Seat of Misery

In Canada it’s the Toronto Maple Leafs.

2. Leela says:

The more I read, the more I know the more I get disgusted with “my” narc-“friend”. 🙁 Reading H.G.s stories is not only highly interesting and enlighening as well as a good Friday night reading, but also a very good way to detach from “your” narc. The more I understand the more disgusted I am (excuse me).

3. cadavera666 says:

HG, if you don’t mind me asking, how old were you when you realized what you were?

4. Love says:

🍿

5. Witch,

Alexander Skarsgard. But he has to act like his Tru Blood character. All the time. Every single minute of every single day.

1. blackcoffee30 says:

Yum!

2. Witch says:

@TS
      I’ve just had a look at him, but he’s not doing it for me personally

1. He isn’t ?! Oh dear, all the more for me then ! 😂

1. Witch says:

He’s not the worst but he’s not triggering the creepy perv in me. He’s all yours, enjoy!

6. Fiddleress says:

I like this article. Not only is it enlightening, it also touches on the heart of the human condition.
    Yes, attachment is the seat of misery. To become detached is the aim of Buddhists, they say it is the only means to put an end to human suffering.

I say this article is enlightening because now I am beginning to understand what the narcissists’ worldview is about. And it came as a bit of a shock to realise that the “universal humanity” dear to French Renaissance writer Montaigne, actually does not exist. Montaigne wrote his Essays saying that they were in the first person singular because each reader would be able to recognise their own experience of life, love, friendship, in them, as he believed in a universal and shared “humanity” or human experiences. Sounds like he was wrong.

1. blackcoffee30 says:

Fiddleress, I wouldn’t trade it for the world. The moments of love, joy, and happiness I have know make the misery well worth it. Dancing in the kitchen with my mom listening to Jackie Wilson’s “Your love keeps lifting me higher” is one of my favorites. I’m sure we Es could list many moments!!

I posted somewhere else about Ns being trapped in the Buddhist lower worlds of human suffering. I firmly believe that.

1. Fiddleress says:

I’m happy for you blackcoffee.

Someone I loved died when I was not yet 25, and his ghost pervaded my whole life until last year, when I met a narcissist who did more than “just” break my heart. The impact on me was worse than that.

I do not see my parents anymore, and it’s been 11 years, because I had a devil of an N mother who seriously impacted my life too, not least of all by making my addiction to Ns worse than average.
        There are only 2 relatives left in my life on whom I can rely.

I could expand about other people in my life I have been obliged to separate from, and it broke/is breaking my heart.

I have one very close friend that I’ve known since I was 15, and if she goes before me, that will be a blow.

Attachment has been a bitch for me in life. I am no Buddhist (or any other faith) but I have repeatedly paid attention to their saying that it is good not to be so attached to people or indeed material goods (but I do not have this issue, about material goods). To me, attachment to people has been the main source of suffering.

Even Es may not all attach in the same way, I don’t know. And we probably do not all have the same experiences or reactions to similar experiences.

1. blackcoffee30 says:

I’ve been lucky/blessed with my parents, not that my family is not without it’s issues. I’m sure we all attach differently based our different traits. Anyhow… XO

2. Violetta says:

Fiddleress:

Cuddle puppies. They’re usually better than humans.

1. Fiddleress says:

Haha Violetta. Not sure I can change altogether, that’s my problem.

In the meantime, I have my cat to cuddle, she is lovely (a Maine Coon). But I am attached to her too.

1. Violetta says:

Maine Coons are awesome. My neighbor had one. He was named ‘Noia for Paranoia, because he hid from most people, but he always rubbed against my back when I would visit. Then he’d go chase a car or something.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

Cats > Dogs. Fight me. Meow.

1. Violetta says:

Actually, my friends’ cat likes to play fetch. He demands I skritch him when I come in (difficult if I’m carrying groceries for a potluck), and gets very excited if you pick up the laser pointer (he knows the red light he chases doesn’t come out of nowhere). I call him, “Puppy.”

7. Whitney says:

HG I’ve been in misery for years, and euphoria, because of my attachments. I just decided I’ll write poems about topics unrelated to Ns. This will be an outlet for my Emotional Thinking. I need to focus my Emotions into other things.

8. lickemtomorrow says:

“I rose from the seat of misery and I found a new throne”

I’d say there’s quite a few empaths who would like to rise from that seat of misery.

Why can’t we do it?

Attachment sucks!

(Yes, I’m having a bad reaction after reading this)

I am going to dig a moat forthwith, and dwell in a high castle, thanks to my narc.

9. Unbothered says:

It’s hard to peg the real person who you never knew, it is not? But you’ve got so many rich uneducated people to be your friends, why bemoan what you can’t have?

1. Violetta says:

Pamela, is there a reason you stick to the “windows 7 lighthouse” whether you’re posting as “Silly Brit” or “u bothered”?

Yes, the bulb went out long ago.

1. Kim e says:

HG. Not sure the bulb was ever lit

Ha ha, fair point.

2. Unbothered says:

*munches popcorn*
            This coming from you of all people? Hilarious. Sad that a person like can’t just buy IQ and personality? Isn’t it?

You’re little more than a rotting fish on a beach.

2. Unbothered; Silly Brit; Nonhypocrite says:

Just like your morals?

3. Un FUCKING bothered says:

God damned pervert, acting all superior while seducing married women left and right and you and the rest of these whores are worthless. Absolutely worthless pieces of shit. Fuck you and your bulb comment you immoral fag.

Choking on the popcorn are we Pamela?

2. Violetta says:

HG, are you sure Pammy isn’t one of your exes? She has all the requisite bitterness.

She is not. I do not choose epsilon semi morons.

4. fox says:

For someone who chose the name of Unbothered, you seem quite the opposite.

5. Witch says:

I really wish HG was a little bit of an “immoral fag” so I could get my 3sum with Prince Nuada *sigh*
            Signed
            Disappointed whore

6. Violetta says:

I am not a whore. I am a slut. I would never dream of charging.

7. Witch says:

LOL Violetta
            Spot on!

8. Violetta says:

Witch:

I had to look up Prince Nuada. I usually like ’em dark-haired, but he has that long blond hotness so mesmeric in Thranduil and Lucius Malfoy.

Is he good, evil, or a mix?

9. Caity says:

Violetta,
            I was once called a ‘trick ass thunder cunt’. I was rather flattered.

10. Witch says:

@violetta
            I’m so glad you asked!
            Prince Nuada is an Elf and I guess he is a psychopath by human standards because he wants to destroy the whole of humanity so that the Elf race and the rest of the magical creatures can dominate the earth again (but who can blame him, really?)

Type into YouTube “Prince Nuada kills human cruelly” there is a 3 minute clip from the movie where he murders a bunch of the bourgeoisie… it gives me goose bumps and it’s hot.
            I -LOVE – HIM

2. Unbothered. says:

Who? and you are who? Does your life pale to the point of ignorance that you harass another poster? That jealous, huh?

WordPress gives the option to change the name posting. If it pisses you off that much, take your upset fragile feelings up with them.

1. Violetta says:

It also gives you the option to change your gravatar. I didn’t realize I was harassing you. I thought if you wanted to seem like another poster, you’d want to change your gravatar as well as your name. Honestly, I was just trying to be helpful. I feel very hurt, now.

2. truthseeker6157 says:

You’re boring me now Pamela.

1. Unbothered says:

You and all these other armchair intellectuals are here 24/7.
            I can’t imagine you live a riveting life. Except for cheating on your spouses and begging to be called empathic when we all know you aren’t.

Ah Pamela, the gift which keeps on giving. How are those law suits going? Still getting dismissed at first instance? Yes? Thought as much.

3. Unbothered says:

So a subpeona and a legal notice to the authorities in Great Britain will be able to succour a testimony to the actions of this blog, and the author? This author has been contacted by the police once for his illegal stalking activities for Harvey Weinstein.
            Alan Dershoshitni

Thanks for letting me know.

Has he? Is that the Imaginary Police – I do believe it is. You have the author of this blog confused with someone else, although that is hardly a surprise.

3. Renarde says:

Unbothered

Vi was being sarcastic. That one whooshed over your head. Never mind.

Superb ad honimin with ‘immoral fag’ btw.. (Psst, that was sarcasm too).0

1. Renarde says:

Hg

I see what you mean about the bulb!

2. Unbothered says:

Like your music and your pants.

No one thinks any of you needy celebrities are worth the HIV panties you wear.

3. Renarde says:

Unbothered

Have a missed part of the conversation train. Was that directed at me? Am I a celebrity?

Also, for clarification. A few thinky thoughts and questions.

What are pants in this? Trousers or even knickers?

Panties are also knickers.

And what the hell are HIV knickers anyway? Cos that’s now how you get it. Not what I’ve heard!

You really are a treasure.

Do clarify if you think if I’m a celebrity. Gosh that would make my week! Have you dropped this comment in the wrong writing?

4. Violetta says:

Renarde:

It’s all a pile of pants.

5. Renarde says:

Vi

Has she gone quiet? Having a skulk?

6. Violetta says:

Renarde:

She’ll be back. Sort of like a recurring yeast infection.

7. Renarde says:

Vi

What is it now? Getting on for four years?

That’s dedication!

3. Bibi says:

Haha. I Googled ‘Windows 7 Lighthouse’ and found it.

1. Violetta says:

I did an image search and found it was from Windows 7. Kind of an interesting backstory: the guy who took it worked for Microsoft, but wasn’t a professional photographer.

4. Unbothered says:

Epsilon semi morons?

*facepalm*

Dont try too hard, HG, I might burst into tears from all these hurtful posts from such highly trained smart people.

1. truthseeker6157 says:

I’m not highly trained Unbothered. Not in the sense I think you mean anyway. So far, all I’ve seen is someone come onto the blog flinging insults around. To call the readership ‘worthless whores’ is overtly antagonistic. Any muppet keyboard warrior can make an entrance and mouth off.

You are clearly feeling aggrieved about something but so far you haven’t actually made a point. You have just flung insults. So what actually is the problem here? What point are you actually trying to make?

Don’t waste your time TS6157.

2. Unbothered says:

Yes, i agree with HG, don’t waste your time. Hypocrisy is an ugly thing.

3. Violetta says:

truthseeker:

Apparently, Pam has a long history, not only of posting here, but also, I believe, of e-ing HG off-list. I have the impression that her language here isn’t a patch on that used in those private missives.

4. Unbothered says:

By a means Violetta, keep droning on like someone hurt. None of you seem to handle repercussions for your behavior. Let me let you in a secret in life. No one’s going to like you or be your friend if you attack them. That’s how all this started and continues until its pointed end.

Keep on and on here day in and day out making your enemies to give you a reason to wake up in the morning. I’m moving on.

Except you don’t.

6. Renarde says:

Unbothered

Well madam. I happen to like Violetta a lot. She is gracious, kind, well read and intelligent. Plus has a sense of humour. She has no enemies that I can percieve.

How’s that funny bone going on for you?

But you won’t move on, will you? I mean, you ARE an old -timer, are you not?

7. Understood HG

8. Violetta says:

Any long-timers know how this started?

9. Violetta says:

Renarde:

“Gracious”?!!
            Who’s been spreading such monstrous fictions about me?

2. Violetta says:

Huxley reference. Now go take the next load of passengers to the roof.

1. Violetta, I didn’t realise other than she was clearly recognised. Thank you for letting me know.

2. Violetta says:

Truthseeker:

I’ve seen her before, but I’ve only been around since Autumn, and apparently she’s been well-known around here for quite a while. Not sure exactly what her deal is, except she keeps coming back. Rival Narcissist blog? Offered to Rock HG’s World and he wasn’t having any? A Liverpool supporter?

Pamela believes she’s hounded by narcissists. She thinks Gerard Butler and then Michael Fassbinder were romantically interested in her. She claims Weinstein harassed her and she filed suit against him. It was dismissed following a motion to dismiss (I’ve seen the paperwork) (imagine being the only one to lose against Weinstein). She also sued an education institution with some baseless claim of discrimination – again claim dismissed and I’ve seen the court documents. She believes I’m part of a cabal harassing her – not the case. She repeatedly emails me so even my spam folder has filed for harassment against her. She drops in and gives us a glimpse into her very odd world.

4. Renarde says:

Hg

Weinstein? Oh bloody hell. I mean really bloody, fucking hell.

That grinds my gears so very much. She would have thrown obstufcation up in both the prosecution and the defence.

Making it LESS likely the survivours would be taken seriously. I hadn’t appreciated it had got that serious.

Only one word. Scum.

Indeed, there are those of our kind who will never miss the opportunity to hijack a cause celebre for their attainment of the Prime Aims and with no emotional empathy and blinded by their narcissism, they believe they are a victim also.

6. Renarde says:

Hg

That is BAD. Yup the V streak is prominent. Like a streak of yellow piss.

Well, there you go. Narcs never cease to amaze me!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Appreciate it.

7. Renarde says:

LUFC?

Could be, could be.

8. Violetta says:

HG:

So… definitely a Liverpool supporter.

9. Witch says:

You would think it paid her bills…
            Too much energy

10. Kiki says:

No but this Pam person is
            completely insane .
            Jibberish comments and insults that don’t make sense .
            Same time last year I remember

Kiki

3. Renarde says:

Unbothered

The references to lighthouses have made me chore today

Now madam, I’d like to think of you, before I go to bed at night as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Lighhouse of Alexandria otherwise nown as Pharos.

So dear, sweet Pharos, I bid you goodnight. But unfortunately, much like Pharos and the Hanging Gardens et al, they are all defunct apart from the Pyramids of Giza.

You are no Collosues. I’m sorry. But it is, what it is.

Screw in a new bulb. If you can find the right fitting, that is. There is a joke about the world and a lightbulb. It’s quite slipped my memory. I must be simply getting old…

I bid you a good evening, madam.

Signed

A Whore of Narcsite

1. truthseeker6157 says:

What was that?
            Another ongoing lawsuit?
            Crap I’m scared now. * makes scared face*

I shall go and acquire legal counsel with the utmost urgency, right after I’ve finished my tea.

2. Renarde says:

TS

You are the VERY definition of a vexatious litigant.

Gannon et al are idiots but what on earth has he done to deserve legal writs?

Do you have ‘Counsel’ on speed dial?

3. Renarde says:

TS

Apologies. That was directed at unbothered.

I had a momentary brain fail.

Sorry.

4. Violetta says:

TS:

You’ll notice that despite the implications of posting as “Silly Brit,” she may “need to come to Britain and file a suit and handle scum face to face.” So, not in UK.

Expatriate Brit? But she posted, “Ya’ll keep winning!” not “You lot…”

Honestly, I need to work on controlling my sadistic impulses. I like to think I am most likely to lash out at bullies and authority figures, but this is low-hanging-fruit.

5. Renarde says:

Vi

Duly noted that TS hasn’t really got the mental ability let alone agility to think up her own words.

Scum.

From what I know about MRNs. They talk the talk but they cannot walk the walk. Cowards.

Be a pleasure to entertain her. In every sense of the word.

You seem to be directing your observations to the wrong individual.

7. Renarde says:

Hg

Noted and have just sent the apology.

Christ! I’m getting old!

8. truthseeker6157 says:

Ha ha Renarde, no problem x

Violetta, y’all would indicate Southern States wouldn’t it? I am UK but confess thanks to a long time spent in KY TN and SC y’all is now an occasional indulgence of mine too so, it’s difficult to say if this indicates an American speaker. Also ya’ll was typed rather than my y’all. ( ‘all y’all’ was very Tennessee and it always made me smile)
            If you pushed me I would say she’s American not British and not expat.

Maybe she’s fixin’ to whoop my hiney. That would be a good indicator 😉

9. Renarde says:

TS

Thanks lovely. Quite the whoops I made there! X

And agreed. US. Southern states.

10. alexissmith2016 says:

Ren, you’re comment to JP made me really chuckle x

11. Renarde says:

Alexis

Glad to be of service!

[Twirls moustache!]

12. Violetta says:

TS:

I’ve heard it used as a possessive. “Did y’all get y’all’s car out of the shop yet?”

This is what happens when a language loses its tu/usted, tu/vous, du/sie. English used to have thou/you, and thou was actually more familiar as well as singular, but because of the Bible, people assume thou is formal. Nope, that’s talkin’ to God like a homie.

4. Julie Petkovska says:

Ms Pamela Swain, you should be bothered, really bothered that intelligence is here on the blog.

1. Renarde says:

Julie P

Wow! How do you DO that, btw?

Keep a straight face, I mean?

All we need is Tammy and we have the hat-trick!

2. Julie Petkovska says:

Renarde, super easy. Thanks… i am well known for confronting bullshitters.

3. Renarde says:

Julie P

You are well known for something…

4. Unbothered says:

Well, girls. Since you all have me pegged. HG. I’m going to have to use that original comment you made to me 1.5 years ago saying “YOU were following me online to watch my behavior.” Which is how I found this place. Richard Grannon and Richard Willet are just celebrity ass kissers and mad cause I sent them a legal notice. But If I need to come to Britain and file a suit and handle scum face to face, I will.

Thanks so much, dear.

Oh and girls. I have evidence and another ongoing lawsuit. Keep talking, I’m enjoying the professional points.

Ya’ll keep winning!

5. Violetta says:

Unbothered/Silly Brit/Pamsy-Wamsy:

Thought you were going away.

6. BonnieLou says:

Wow! She’s making me embarrassed to be English and a Liverpool FC supporter!!😂😂

7. Violetta says:

BonnieLou:

You may be familiar with this classic scene from Keeping Up Appearances:

Daisy : Why don’t we have a second honeymoon?

Onslow : I remember what happened the first time.

Daisy : Me too. I remember what happened the first time.

Onslow : We argued the all the time.

Daisy : Not all the time

Onslow : Nearly all the time. I couldn’t get over that confession of yours!

Daisy : Well, I thought it was only proper. If we were starting married life, we shouldn’t have any secrets.

Onslow : But what a time to spring it on a bloke. On his wedding night! I barely got started on all your new underwear and then you told me.

Daisy : I thought it was a bit much, you getting straight up and going out for a long walk.

Onslow : I had to think about things. I had to decide if I could live with it.

Daisy : I can’t think what was so bad about it!

Onslow : You should have come clean about it before we got married.

Daisy : You wouldn’t have married me.

Onslow : You were lucky I didn’t divorce you.

Daisy : It’s not grounds for divorce.

Onslow : Being a Liverpool supporter!

Vid on youtube as “Onslow is an Evertonian!”

8. Renarde says:

Vi

That’s fucking hilarious!

Personally, I support MUFC, after that it’s the Wanderers.

LUFC or Everton I hold zero truck with. Although I DO recall my graduation ball was at Aintree.

Took me life in me hands there

Tell Tale