Ask

H.G Tudor - Ask e-book cover

You asked and he has answered. The narcissist provides the direct and no-nonsense explanations and answers to the questions which matter most to you. The narcissist manages to keep a hook in you by leaving you with unanswered questions. These questions prevent you from gaining understanding, make you susceptible to the pull of the narcissist in the future and cause you untold anguish and anxiety. Not any more. A range of incisive questions covering the narcissistic spectrum of behaviours have been posed by those who have been on the receiving end of narcissistic behaviour. Real questions posed by those who know exactly what it is like to be held in the grasp of the narcissist. Real answers provided by the narcissist himself which will provide understanding, enlightenment and freedom.

US E-Book

UK E-Book

CAN E-Book

AUS E-Book

KTN Ask Book Teaser

30 thoughts on “Ask

1. Whitney says:

HG, the God,
    Do you like playing Poker? I love it, but I’m no good as you can imagine. If I have a good hand I’ll start clapping. A Narcissistic Psychopath would be good at it.

That is true, I have played but not extensively.

1. Whitney says:

I love poker tournaments HG. I would love to see the God play 😍. A dynamic game with all kinds of psychology manipulation!

In a tournament the minimum blind gets higher and higher with each round. The minimum blind is the amount players have to put into the pot before the deck is played. One tactic is to act conservative at first. Fold, fold, fold, fold. Then once the minimum blind and pot is much larger, if you place a bet, all other players will probably fold because they think you are conservative, and you will win the large pot.

The LMR was much stupider than me but way better at poker. He was psychopathic I think. Narcs have more practice being manipulative!

2. Leela says:

Oh, another question: Do you have literature about psychopathy too? In which book do you describe the psychopathic traits? Would love to know more about this topic. I´m highly interested and fascinated!

Not specifically, however it is a vein throughout my work.

1. CurlyMe says:

Hello HG, to what degree is your knowledge on female psychopathy and/or narcissism and where could one read about your point of view on this? How is your relationship towards said females, if I may ASK_

What I write is applicable to females as it is to men.

2. Violetta says:

Curly:

He’s written on Amber Heard and there’s a series on Meghan Markle, among other female narcs. Do a search from the home page

1. CurlyMe says:

Thank you very much Violetta. I will most certainly read up on those this weekend.

3. Alexissmith2016 says:

Curly, he also wouldn’t have a narc as a IPPS but he would as an IPSS. But there are many narcs who do have long relationships with other narcs, including greaters, e.g Bill Clinton is a greater and Hilary a mid range. HG doesn’t find their fuel satisfying enough for a primary. Plus he’s scared some may eat his letters.

Wrong.

2. alexissmith2016 says:

So you are secretly attracted to CB then?

No, but I have seen her underwear.

4. alexissmith2016 says:

Ah yes, I remember that story! Dirty boy!

5. CurlyMe says:

Thank you Alexis.
            The part about an IPSS type of relationship being possible between them is something I would have brushed off in the past, since two alike savages would only go about each other’s throat in my opinion, but meanwhile I have become a believer myself.
            IPPS would be fairly impossible indeed, as to the other person never responds to any manipulations in a way that was intended or needed.
            But the two in a IPSS, yes, to my own surprise it can happen, and last, and even be a fairly good relationship. As long as you pay no notice to (ofcourse) a need to still try and tackle the other one, sometimes.

My interests of reading up are mainly in the psychopathy department. But all psychopaths have narcistic traits in their pathology as well.
            (As for the calculated greater, there is merely a thin line left between the both.)

6. CurlyMe says:

If I might add about Bill and Hilary, or any other IPPS coupleships for that matter. well, isn’t it all about how much self control both have?

You know, two people of this kind together, when smart and calculated enough to focus primarily on others, and see the benefits of their ‘teaming up’ some way, would they not achieve many great things? Rested on top of the food chain together, and hunting mutual grounds and targets? But I only deem the greater kind to be capable of this.

4. Alexissmith2016 says:

Keep reading here curly. I used to be hugely interested in psychopaths but now I realise the majority of those we interact with are actually narcissists and the so called experts often use the terms interchangeably when talking about psychopaths they very often are actually talking about a narcissist.

Although of course there is a difference. But all psychopaths are narcissists, not all narcissists (in fact most) are not psychopaths.

You won’t find any information better than here. Honestly. And I have no reason at all to promote this site. I just like people to gain knowledge from the best source.

And whilst that may sound a bit like I’m sucking up. I’m most definitely not. Just give credit where it’s due.

2. Leela says:

I started reading a little bit about this topic and asked my good doctor about the difference, but still don´t get it. The symptoms are so similar. But I´m all over the place anyway, there was a giant heat wave here and my brain is just pudding at the moment.

When I think of psychopathy, I stereotypically think of Ted Bundy, Aileen Wuornos, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson…etc. but that´s of course just the worst case.

3. Leela says:

Just started reading that one. I would love to have another Q&A session too! The last one was really very good!

Glad you enjoyed it.

4. FYC says:

Hello HG, Speaking of questions, will you have time for a Q&A this month? I feel safe in speaking for all who attend that we would love another.

At the current time, I do not intend to, FYC, however, if that laters you shall all of course be the first to know! I am pleased to read that you would love another.

1. FYC says:

Thank you, HG. Indeed, I would love another — at your earliest convenience, of course.

Also, I do not wish to take away from this book. I own it and this plus Ask 2 are excellent publications. A wealth of interesting and invaluable information lies within the pages.

If not this month, there will be one next month.

Thank you, I am pleased you have found the books useful.

1. FYC says:

Excellent. Thank you very much, HG.

2. MB says:

FYC, yes! I was thinking about this the other day that there hasn’t been an August Q&A announced. I was hoping it was because he was getting the logistics worked out for a new format. He’s full of surprises so we never know!

1. FYC says:

Hello MB, I hope you are doing well now? Yes, it is possible. I hope there is a way to capture all of the questions and answers if we do audio. I refer back to the Q&A often, so I need the written form. I hope you are enjoying the summer and all the shining, glittering moments it brings😘

1. MB says:

Thank you FYC. You’re always so kind to me! I’m in the weeds with work and stressed out with lots of other things, but overall, it could always be much worse. Thank you for asking. I’m looking forward to whatever new format HG has in store. The Q & A’s are like sex. It’s better when it’s been awhile! Ha ha. Imagine how mind blowing it will be if he waits until the fall!

1. FYC says:

MB, Sorry to hear about your work stress. When you are stressed, take a moment to pause and take a deep, slow breath in and hold it a few seconds, then slowly release your breath fully. This provides a release and reduces your stress hormones.

Hmmm, I can’t agree with your analogy, MB. There’s a rhythm to all things. There is something to be said for anticipation and even pent up demand, but if a delay becomes too long, satisfaction levels tend to decline and attrition increases (at least in consumer research). There’s peek opportunity for everything. Thankfully, HG is a natural master of perfect timing, so I am sure you will not be disappointed. I’ll see you at the next Q&A. Take care and don’t let those weeds get you down!

2. MB says:

Thank you FYC! And you’re correct…HG doesn’t disappoint.