Dark Cupid

He is waiting for your embrace.

9 thoughts on “Dark Cupid

1. Fiddleress says:

Another thing: I have always thought that Water and Fire are the two elements that define me best, insofar as elements can ‘define’ anyone.

There, I thought you’d all be absolutely fascinated by this information!

2. Fiddleress says:

I thought I would share what I have come up with, about the first three episodes of Dark Cupid, and would love to hear others’ interpretations, if it can be achieved without spoilers (I will try my best here not to spoil):

1. About Purification 1 and 2: In some Indian philosophies and mystical traditions, the sexual act can serve as one of the sacraments.
    In Hebrew, the word PEH (starting with a P, again), refers to the animal’s mouth as well as the human mouth, and, also, to the female sexual orifice. PEH also translates, interestingly, as “the order of God”.
    The mouth of (a) God delivers the Word, and also breathes life into His creature.
    Now, if you merge the two together – the sexual act as a sacrament, and the mouth of (a) God speaking the Word, his order, and breathing life into his creature by applying his mouth to one of hers… what seems like a steamy start takes on a whole new meaning.
    And that is where I can stop blushing, haha. (Just kidding: I never blush – not visibly anyway.)

2. About the word PREY: at first, I also ‘heard’ PRAY – pray that you do not fall, do not become a fallen woman? That prayer, if there is one, goes unheard; therefore ‘praying’ won’t suffice.
    Then, if you move the sounds of ‘prey’ around, you get ‘rape’. “Victim or Volunteer?”

(I wish I were as imaginative in the KHG forum; I feel I am letting the others down, but things are still brewing on that front, sorry. All in good time.)

Do share your further observations (and repeat this one) in the relevant forum created for doing so.

1. Fiddleress says:

I will, and thank you for this wonderful initiative that is the forum!

You are welcome.

3. Ashley says:

I have really enjoyed the new Dark Cupid packages!! They have been a great escape for me to listen to while relaxing. They are so entertaining & intriguing, giving me anticipation as to what they’re about as I unwind. Sometimes I just need the escape material like this provides to me!!

4. Fiddleress says:

The letter P – a capital P – as the first letter of the title of each episode: it had to have great significance, so I researched it and found this, in a nutshell: it seems to be related to the name of the first deified ancestor, a GodFather, the “begetter”, with P depicting his erect phallus (hence the use of the word ‘child’, in ‘my child’?).

There is also a link with Ptah, an Egyptian God, whose name means “the creator”, or “the sculptor”. The creator of all that the earth produces, but also of human beings: the divine blacksmith.

This could be the aim of Dark Cupid: to beget, to create/sculpt, new beings out of us.

I do so enjoy it when my readers work these things out and uncover the various layers in what I do.

5. Asp Emp says:

He’ll be waiting a long time…..

The Savior Empath