The 3 Key Interactions

img_1927

You only ever have three key interactions with the narcissist. You need to know what those interactions are and what is behind those interactions.

This Logic Bulletin details for you what the 3 Key Interactions are with the narcissist.

You will learn

• what they are,
  • what they look like,
  • be provided with examples to aid your understanding,
  • what your part in the interaction is
  • how to distinguish between the interactions
  • why the narcissist responds in a particular way with regard to each interaction
  • what the narcissist will do to you with regard to each interaction
  • fundamental logic to reduce your emotional thinking
  • fundamental logic to reduce the impact on you

This Logic Bulletin is easy to understand and utilises HG Tudor´s unrivalled knowledge, delivered in his accessible and direct manner.

For just US $ 9.99 you will receive in documentary form the Logic Bulletin for you repeated use and defence.
Obtain here 3 Key Interactions

7 thoughts on “The 3 Key Interactions

1. BC30 says:

HG — Would a N ever say, “I like to be in control.”?

As things were ending with my recent FWB he said that to me, but STILL wouldn’t end things. I think back on the whole relationship now, and I’m beginning to suspect he is a N, but I was so raw from my last escape, he couldn’t ensnare me.

Ugh. I may need two more NDs.

Yes, but it is not determinative in itself.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

I do think anyone who has grown up in a lack of control environment seeks to have control of some kind.

I remember as a child having things placed in my room just so. I knew if they had ever been moved. My mother would come in to dust and I remember my reaction to her moving my things. It was the only thing I felt I could really order or control in my world at the time and I do believe she knew how I felt.

Ever lived with anyone and placed something somewhere and the other person has a preference for that thing to be in a different place? And the dance of you putting it where you want it and them putting it where they want it plays out. It can be hilarious and frustrating and cause some real meltdowns. I like to know where to put my hands on things, so I’m likely to go to the mattresses on this one 😛

1. BC30 says:

He was referring to me.* I said, “I don’t know what you mean,” and he said “Even when I am on bottom I have to be in control.”

There were more red flags than that, but that was the last straw for me. For example, he claimed that he had forgotten something at my place. I told him if I found it, I would have it sent by courier. 😆

The more I think on it, the more I’m convinced I evaded ensnarement.

*We were literally on a mattress for that conversation. Haha 😂

2. BC30 says:

I honestly don’t know if I know enough about him for an ND, so maybe a consult would better suit? I’m really curious to dissect this relationship. It only lasted a month, but I was quite shaken.

By all means, you know what to do.

2. Eternity says:

Very useful and important information.