Sitting Target

H.G_20Tudor_20-_20Sitting_20Target_20e-book_20cover

Why did the narcissist choose you?

How did he or she go about deciding that you were the ideal target for him to launch his campaign of seduction upon?

Did you do something to attract the attentions of this dangerous foe?

This direct and comprehensive book will enable you to understand what it is that the varying types of narcissist look for when they are searching for victims. Whether you wish to prevent it happening again or you need to understand why you were chosen, this book will deliver the answers in an uncompromising and straight forward manner.

What are the things that various types of narcissist look for?

How do they go about establishing their targets satisfy those traits?

What are the Special Traits which attract all narcissists?

Where are their hunting grounds and which is the most dangerous?

Who does the narcissist go after and why are certain people left alone?

What does the narcissist mean when he or she is looking for green lights?

These questions and more are answered in this hard-hitting and unsettling look into why the narcissist chooses you.

Obtain here

12 thoughts on “Sitting Target

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

I’ve been humming “Nothing” all day. Wonder why.

Well if you are wondering why SP, you are not a big a fan as I thought you were!!

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

Hahaha OF COURSE I KNOW WHY. And you know I knew and I know you knew I knew, don’t you dare question my DM loyalty!!!

2. leelasfuelstinks says:

By the way I noticed that I might be just partially a good target? I think I´m just too strong in narc-traits. I´m not gullible, I´m 0 % love devotee, I´m no “doormat” (no insult, that´s what narcs want): I stand up for myself, I´m not compliant enough ´cause too proud, too defiant.

I get targeted because of certain empathic traits but then, after a while, the narc gets served a kick-ass menu 😉 😀

3. leelasfuelstinks says:

Great book, very enlightening. Worked through it before our wonderful consultation. By the way: Where can I rate the consultation? It was so RELIEVING and enlightening! Did so good! Would like to give it 5 stars but how?

Send a testimonial to me by email for it to be added.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

Yes, sensei 🙂

4. December Infinity says:

I purchased this book to see how and why I was targeted. There are many things to consider that I wasn’t aware of when it comes to how the narcissists select the individuals they target.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

That should put you in a better position going forward, DI. Every little bit of insight helps <3

2. Violetta says:

I worried, because some of the approaches seemed quite reasonable ways of meeting someone to me, i.e., the book discussion in the coffee shop. Then I realized it is not just one detail; it’s a combination of details that makes the tip-off. Is he also giving you The Stare? Does he tell you too much too soon? (Except in NYC and parts of California, where discussing your dysfunctional childhood on a first date is no big deal.) Does he ask too much too soon? Did he stare at you too long before making his approach, instead of just giving you a casual smile the first time your eyes met?

Greaters may be able to do it all very smoothly, but Lessers and mid-rangers occasionally let the mask drop (some Lessers don’t even seem aware they need a mask). It’s getting easier to spot when enough details have accumulated to indicate it’s not worth the risk.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Haha, Vi, I had to laugh at your comment about NYC and California 🙂 At least folks in those cities can slightly lower the red flag for oversharing on a first date in those cities! I’d still be put off I think, as that one is always a red flag to me, even before I knew more about narcs. There’s just something very uncomfortable about someone sharing their life story without a thought as to whether they can trust you or not. A random stranger might do it and I get it on that basis – they’re never going to see you again and you don’t know who they are, it’s ‘safe’. But to spill the beans on a first date? My sense would be they are looking for a therapist rather than a partner. Still my last narc and I were ‘nice and easy as she goes’ and he was still a narc! There were other red flags, but that definitely wasn’t one of them. You need a full dossier of what to look out for and now I’m wondering if that is in HGs book “Red Flag”? Probably an essential for all empaths. I think “Black Flag” is for those already entangled and looking for signs of abuse. I need to get these for future reference.

Good to know you’re on the look out and noticing the details if they accumulate. It’s definitely not worth the risk.

5. Asp Emp says:

This book, ‘Sitting Target’. I found it very useful and interesting to read about the narcissists and what they look for in characteristics in their ‘victims’ and the type of empaths that they are attracted to. HG suggested this book for me as a starting point, on my journey in my learning. Thank you, HG.