The Role of Sex in the Seduction Stage – Part 1

THE ROLE OF SEX

Sex is used by all narcissists in some way during seduction of the target.

Certain narcissists use sex frequently, habitually and to greater effect to seduce and control the target. Why is this done and how is it done?

HG Tudor explains which narcissists will do this, why they do this and what it achieves. Using his unrivalled insight and providing you with his own personal preferences as well as describing how narcissists operate as a whole, he guides you through a fascinating explanation of the role of sex in the seduction stage of the narcissistic dynamic.

Gain understanding of how sex was used (and will be used if you are not vigilant) to seduce you. Gain insight into how what you thought was really happening was wrong. Understand what the narcissist was really doing when he seduced you through sex.

HG Tudor will provide you with various examples of the role of sex in the seduction stage which will open your eyes to the reality of the narcissistic dynamic. Unmissable.

Obtain here

15 thoughts on “The Role of Sex in the Seduction Stage – Part 1

1. Cup Cakes says:

Packaged*

2. Cup Cakes says:

When you love somebody you should love them complete not partially.

Its like buying a pizza with cheese and pepperoni and saying I dont like the pizza but I like the way its packages in the BOX.

1. Kiki says:

Hi Cupcake

Your emotional thinking is high right now , I have read some of your posts where you blame yourself for your ex actions , and how your children feel .
      This is a dangerous road to go down

Kiki.

1. Cup Cakes says:

Thank You.I still need to work of things.

2. Asp Emp says:

Hey CC, I agree with Kiki’s comment in relation to your increased ET. Do you want to ‘talk’ about it with us? What has happened Cup Cakes? You seem quite upset. This blog is the right place to have a ‘rant’ (well, you’ve seen how I word mine 😉 ). We are all here for each other, including HG.

1. Cup Cakes says:

1. Asp Emp says:

No worries, CC. I know it is not easy – we all have ‘blips’ and that is human nature, it varies in how people deal with it and try to learn ways of managing it – only by understanding it in the first place. Your brain controls your mind & emotions & body movements. Sometimes people let their emotions control their thinking – sometimes instincts also ‘react’ before the message reaches the brain. Everyone has their own way of understanding the thinking & feeling. Yet, HG’s education / his work is also about teaching us how to use our thought processes and / or ‘re-program’ the way we use them. Anyway, I hope you are doing ok CC.

1. Cup Cakes says:

Thank You.

3. Cup Cakes says:

Sex is great for the moment but isnt the only thing in a relationship.I guess some individuals believe otherwise.

4. Cup Cakes says:

Thats the only weapon they use.
    And it seems to work for them everytime.

5. BC30 says:

I’m growing more certain I was ensnared again for a hot minute.

6. Asp Emp says:

Interesting to read and understand how empaths can be confused when in a “sexual relationship” with a narcissist. Everything they do (narcissists) is all about Fuel, Fuel, Fuel.

7. Asp Emp says:

NarcAngel, I now understand why you suggested this book at the start of my ‘journey’. Thank you for that. I do not regret not obtaining it sooner.

WOW. And there was me assuming that obtaining, ‘The Creature – An Introduction’ was a final piece of knowledge for me to understand my past. For years, I had wondered what was wrong with me as a person, a woman etc. No wonder I ended up fkd up in my mind and emotions. Alas, not fkd in the sense of the word.

Ok, ok, I have not YET finished reading ‘Sex : How The Narcissist Views Sex and the Role It Plays In Your Entanglement’ and I will finish reading it – for the enjoyment of HG’s writing style, the wording he uses to describe things and the humour.

I now have total understanding of myself, as an empath, an individual and as a woman. I’m sat here, thinking to myself, I am a far, far better person (all rounder, but not fat) than all the narcissists I knew, including the ‘higher-ups’ at work. They can all go and fk themselves and each other. I’m laughing as I’m typing. LOL. More ‘purging’. LOL.

“better lay on some more sugar” LOL, oh, the sense of humour!

HG, what a powerfully worded & descriptive book. I loved reading it – I could recognise your ways of wording throughout, who else could write such an enlightening book about narcissists and sex, apart from you? There’s dollops of Fuel for you here, how generous of me 😉

Yes, Sir HG, I will leave a review on Amazon. I’ll need to ponder on how to word it (sniggering).

Thank you for doing so.