20 Things The Empath Must Remember

20_20THINGS_20THE_20EMPATH_20MUST_20REMEMBER

HG Tudor explains to you 20 critical matters which you, as an empath, must remember and keep as watchword to your heart and your head.

Obtain here

17 thoughts on “20 Things The Empath Must Remember

1. BC30 says:

Snowfall snowfall snowfall…

2. Whitney says:

HG, my Emotional Thinking has flared up again.

1. Whitney says:

Psychopaths think so clearly. Especially a genius psychopath. We are lucky you help us HG, the God.

Agreed and thank you, Whitney.

2. Cup Cakes says:

The psycopaths think in a strange manner.

2. Bibi says:

Mine too. But it’s not involving narcissists directly but rather feeling despondent, deflated, and discouraged.

1. MB says:

Bibi, Iā€™m sad to hear you are having a tough time. I hope things turn in a more positive direction for you again soon. Hugs to you.

2. Whitney says:

I’m sorry Bibi šŸ˜” you are a vibrant delightful person I can tell. Do you know why you’re feeling deflated? šŸ˜Ø

I have some ideas:
        Make sure iron isn’t low (very important)
        Take vitamin d or go in sun
        Write a to do list (that will give you energy/inspiration)
        Write your feelings
        Music
        Walk somewhere nice and listen to music
        Play a team sport (don’t be shy, Empaths are people magnets)
        Find Empath friends (lots of adults don’t have friends. Very common)

Hope you start feeling better!

1. Bubbles šŸ¾ says:

Dear Whitney,
          Great suggestions lovely
          Luv Bubbles xx šŸ˜˜

1. Whitney says:

3. Bubbles šŸ¾ says:

Dear Bibi,
        You’re not alone precious
        It’s been one hell of a year and we’re all feeling it Bibi
        Hopefully we can all pull together and help you get back on track
        There is always always something good to look forward to
        I for one, look forward to reading your comments and everyone else’s comments
        Hang in there lovely, you just never know what fabulousness awaits you around the corner šŸ˜Š šŸ’•šŸ˜Š
        Luv Bubbles xx šŸ˜˜

3. A Victor says:

Whitney, given your comment, is it safe to assume that there will come a time when mine is not flared all the time? If so, I joyfully anticipate that day.

1. Whitney says:

A Victor, oh yes šŸ˜ƒ with regard to your Narc, you will see him clear as day. He will be horrific! You will only pity him, if anything.
        HG’s work Zero Impact tells you how to get to that point.

As far as Emotional Thinking in general, we will always be emotional and not as clear minded as a psychopath. I enjoy it.

1. A Victor says:

I have considered purchasing Zero Impact but having spent hundreds here in less than a month already, I need to start spacing things out. And I have one or two more urgent large purchases to make here first yet, I think. But, now, I will plan on getting it, thank you.

2. Asp Emp says:

It does take time & varies from person to person. Eventually, it goes šŸ™‚

1. A Victor says:

Thank you for the encouragement Asp Emp.

1. Asp Emp says:

Ah, you are more than welcome, thank you šŸ™‚

Early Warning Detector