Early Warning Detector

EARLY-WARNING-DETECTOR

How much did the last narcissist cost you? Thousands in “borrowed money”? Thousands in legal fees/therapy costs? Hours of wasted time deliberating and analysing? Time lost which would have been better spent with your children, your extended family and your friends. Time away from work? Time tied up in court proceedings?

The cost of ensnarement with the narcissist is huge.

NOW you can avoid that risk in the future.

Want to know sure-fire ways to determine that a narcissist has you in his or her sights?

Be burned once and determined to ensure it does not happen again?

Want to spot the narcissist nice and early so you can GOSO?

This Detector will give YOU the power to ascertain that it is highly likely that a narcissist is seeking to seduce you.

This material explains to you the various ways you remain at risk of future ensnarement even when you may think that you will not.

It details how Emotional Thinking and from which sources, will impact on you and how you must guard against it.

As part of the battle against Emotional Thinking and understanding that as an empath, you always draw narcissists to you, this simple and effective tool will allow you to determine that a narcissist has begun to interact with you and therefore you need to undertake more detailed examination and exit.

To assist you further, this excellent device gives you the differing behaviours of the schools of narcissists and also with regard to normals so that you can engage with people, primarily through a romantic involvement, but also with regard to social, business and work scenarios with increased confidence and assurance.

Obtain here for only US $9.99

18 thoughts on “Early Warning Detector

1. BC30 says:

Time. I’m so ready to be done with it. Fucking Covid.

2. Whitney says:

HG, if I start following someone around and acting clingy with them, I wonder if that means they are a Narcissist.

You may have glue on your hands, Whitney.

1. Eternity says:

Or they are wearing Creed Cologne.

2. BC30 says:

Bbwwwaaaahahahahha

3. Whitney says:

Hahaha HG.

I shouldn’t get a man to put oil in my car if I’m not interested in him, should I? I’m repulsed by men who aren’t Narcissists or Psychopaths. 🤮 That is literally how they make me feel. I’m gonna be honest with myself about my feelings now. I’m not faking it with myself anymore.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Sounds like your addiction speaking, Whitney. If you offered an alcoholic a glass of water or a glass of whiskey I’m sure he’d choose the whiskey. Because he is an alcoholic. Better never to go to a bar and certainly don’t keep alcohol in the house. He needs to make his way to Alanon and surround himself with people who understand and support him.

This is my Alcoholics Anonymous.

I’ve been tempted to fall of the wagon recently. When it comes to clinging, I’ve got glue on my hands when it comes to HG 🙂 You’re in the right place, both to make your ‘confession’ and to get free of your addiction x

1. Whitney says:

Thank you for your beautiful reply Lickemtomorrow.
            I feel like it’s a biological instinct that I’m drawn to Narcissist men. I’m disgusted by Weak and pathetic men who need to be friendly to anyone and everyone. Who need to be liked. Who don’t get angry . They just wonder what is socially conventional. How can they fit in the best and appease the most people.
            But the Narc would get furious on my behalf. We could have a genuine conversation. Not a pathetic people pleaser. Acts stern. Confronts people.

2. Whitney says:

HG is a good person. A lot of normal or empath men aren’t good people. They just go along with everyone, all the time. Low testosterone.

3. lickemtomorrow says:

Hey Whitney, I think HG describes very well in his book “Chained” why we are drawn to such men. They act as cover or shelter for us in terms of their strong and charismatic personalities. It is a massive drawcard and one that will ultimately be our downfall when it comes to the narcissist. Because all that energetic magnetism can be converted to the destructive force that will rip you from the pedestal and throw you in the dirt. And not just throw you in the dirt, but rub your face in it.

He also has it in his power to lift you out of the dirt again.

See how powerful the narcissist is?

Unconsciously or instinctually we want him to control us and we enjoy the fact he will take charge and responsibility. We want some of that power, too. And the way we get it is via the narcissist. The protector, defender, abuser all rolled up into one. It is addictive. And emotional thinking is going to keep us bound to him.

You’re in the right place to get all of that under your own control rather than hand it over to the narcissist x

4. A Victor says:

LET, thank you for this excellent synopsis of why we like them! Good grief, I’d never met a man before who was so self assured, so confident, so knowledgeable about every single thing! It was so much of the draw! And he would say this to me, that I’d found him and no one else would be as fun and exciting and so on. Not in the devaluating way but more confident but also questioning, I think he wanted to see how much control he had at those times. But wow, I’d love to find a really nice man with those traits and minus the negative ones. Not sure if they exist.

5. A Victor says:

LET, I forgot, the decisiveness and certainty how to handle every situation. Makes me weak at the knees still. I bought Chained a few days ago, yet to have time to read it, looking forward to it and soon.

6. Whitney says:

Thank you Lickemtomorrow I really enjoy reading everything you post. Wise and beautifully written!

I read Chained and I didn’t totally identify with it because of the indecisiveness of the Codependent. I’m decisive and confident!

I do love the Narcissist taking charge. I like to play along even though I’m competent and self-sufficient. I do become delusional about the Narcissist.

I think I’m the Contagion type because I’m debilitated by the existence of suffering. I need to be in denial about it or I can’t function. In my twenties I was a wreck because of it. I don’t cry or care about my problems, but nonstop about other peoples.

My friend is Codependent and she is anxious. As soon as I met her I knew what she craved- safety. I’ve been working on her self-worth. My self-worth is good. My parents have only ever praised me. They haven’t criticised me once in my entire life. Her family criticised all the time her when she was younger.

But I do find Narcissists and Psychopaths very attractive. Especially Narcissistic Psychopaths like HG.

7. lickemtomorrow says:

Hey Whitney, thank you for your lovely words. I really appreciate them.

I can relate to your take on the Co-dependent in the sense of the empath’s level of dependence. There are some things I would never tolerate, no matter how much the narcissist wanted them. So there would be limits to my dependence in that sense. I would not be a doormat of dependence. Thankfully, I do have some backbone.

And thank you for sharing more about the Contagion empath. I don’t have any Contagion my empath make up, but it’s interesting how despite our various schools and cadres we will still have the same attraction to the narc. For different reasons.

I can relate to the anxiety your friend feels, but I’ve been able to outgrow a great deal of the anxiety I felt as a child. I guess the powerful personality can be a draw card for any number of reasons, I know when I was hoovered for the first time by my narc the other day one of the thoughts in my head was “look at HG” and imagining HG saying “look at me”. Don’t take your eyes off me. I am safety.

The first thing I thought about the narc was “look away”. I’ve made the trade off.

8. lickemtomorrow says:

Hey AV, I hear the powerful sense of attraction you felt in your words, and there are times it can be overwhelming. I’ve expressed a similar thought to HG in the past. I thought it was better expressed than left sitting there. So got that out of the way!

But, I can relate to that sense of feeling weak at the knees with the magnetism. People who are self assured are reassuring and that can be very magnetic.

I think you will enjoy “Chained” in the sense of gaining more insight.

9. Whitney says:

Lickemtomorrow, of course 💖
            I have no objectivity about myself or others, so I should listen to HG. He thinks totally clearly.
            I want to be the Contagion type because it’s rare, and I don’t want to be the Codependent because then, what hope is there for me.
            Actually, I just want the truth, and to think clearly.
            I like how you thought “look at HG”. I will do that next time.
            My friend has done more for me than anyone has ever. Once we were walking in a dark street and a man was walking towards us. As he came close to us, she put her arm out in front of me, defensively. That was her reaction. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done 😢 I was surprised by how selfless she is.

2. Whitney says:

HG, Lickemtomorrow and A Victor,

This is why I’m utterly disgusted by “normal” men.
          A normal man at my sport knows a guy there assaulted my friend. He knows I hate the guy and won’t go on his team. So the normal said “but how does he feel about you??”

What the fuck?!!!!

He assaulted my friend. Who the fuck cares how he feels about me. I fucking hate him. What kind of question is that? How do I answer that?

What a pathetic people pleaser. What an idiot.

Later in the night, the Narc who choked me was rude to a guy who collided with me.

The Narc has a backbone.

This contrast didn’t help my ‘addiction’.

2. A Victor says:

Lol! The narc I was involved with called me a “klingon” a couple of times, toward the end! He was a Star Trek fan, apparently. It was odd as I literally never started our conversations except 3 earlier times. Definitely a red flag I couldn’t not see! Your comment made me laugh 🙂