HG Mauls the Somatic Narcissist : Part 1

Obtain here

HG Tudor as The Ultra has no allegiance to other narcissists and for you this is a good thing.

You are about to be educated and entertained as HG Tudor takes each cadre of narcissist and gives them a compact mauling for their failings and their collective disgrace to the narcissist brethren! This bulletin provides you with a mass of information about Somatic Narcissists, so you can understand more about this particular cadre, its similarities and differences within the cadre itself.

HG has summoned the various groups of narcissists before him as he delivers this compact mauling about their shortcomings which result in his visceral disgust for them. This mauling will enable you to understand far more about the characteristics of the relevant cadre of narcissist which includes the following

1. The differences within the Somatic Group affected by the various sub-schools

2. Appearance

3. Overall approach to impact on the control of others

4. The nature of dynamics with romantic partners, friends, family and colleagues.

5. Differing styles of behaviour and how this manifests

6. The weaknesses of these narcissists

7. The self-perception adopted by these narcissists

8. How they approach manipulations

and more.

This collection will enable you to understand far more about what each cadre looks like and how they behave which adds to your armoury of knowledge. Even better, it is delivered in the form of a mauling from HG Tudor so you can gain a vicarious pleasure from his verbal volleys without any risk to you.

Obtain here

8 thoughts on “HG Mauls the Somatic Narcissist : Part 1

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

This is my favorite of the H.G. Mauls series! The Somatics! The Somatics appear way more “human” to me than the Cerebrals. “My” narcs were mostly somatic, one cerebral and one mainly cerebral elite narc. The Somatics somehow seem to have a bit more “human” attributes while the Cerebrals appear to me more like automatons, androids, cold and emotionless robots.

1. A Victor says:

Hi Leela, guess what I discovered in my reading of A Grimoire of Narcissism yesterday? Well, a few things but the one that made me think of you was the definition of Somatic Traits. The reason is the recent discussion where you stated you have those, from your father I think? That has been in the back of my mind ever since so coming across it was cool. I then looked up Cerebral, Victim and Elite traits too. It was interesting. Made me feel, honestly, rather shallow, haha, as both my ex and the summer narc are Somatic! Haha!! Anyway, thank you for mentioning it, you got it on my radar and actually helped me understand a bit more about myself and why I attracted them.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

AV, Haha, thanks! 🙂 Yes, I am very strong in somatic narc-traits because PatriNarc is an upper mid range somatic. 🙂 Probably I´m just used to all that somatic stuff? 😉 I don´t know but I think one important aspect is the sex. It´s human. It´s natural. The somatic narcs at least do it, for fuel but at least they APPEAR to like sex, they like it somehow even though it´s all for the Prime Aims. The Cerebrals on the other hand are mostly asexual, means: They rarely have (or rather: use) sex with other people, they don´t enjoy sex, they don´t even SEEM to be sexual, only when it comes to ensnaring a victim, they just do it because they know they must! I have experience with a dominantly cerebral elite narc and to me this was really inhuman!!! Of course it was a non-intimate relationship (just friends) but every time I saw him I was shocked how emotionless, robotic and mechanic he was! He openly admitted that he prefers his hand over the real deal. He was so uninterested in women (and men) and all that stuff that comes with human relationships. How many times I thought: “THIS IS NOT HUMAN!” – This is android, this is robotic!

1. A Victor says:

Yes, it’s the sex for me too, among other things. And then I got the worst Somatic narc ever, in bed, and since him have been absolutely alone. I was perfectly primed for that summer narc and his sexy talking ways. Ugh. He sounded like so much fun, not just in bed either but all his hobbies and he was smart, he could actually converse about all kinds of interesting things. So wish he wouldn’t have been a narc. But, that’s probably all my ET talking right there. Must let him go. He was also scary but I think that actually added to the thrill! Haha! Maybe I can find a fun normal or empath someday. Cerebrals sounds terrible and I’m not so sure about Elite’s now that I read they like a challenging partner, definition of which is someone with a personality disorder! But not another narcissist of course. Guess I’ll hold out for the normal or empath.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

Haha, my ex somatic narc was also terrible, horrible in bed! Absolutely rubbish between the sheets! Just went mechanically through the movements like washing dishes or cleaning the bathroom. Lovely! 😉 😀

My other ex somatic narc was pretty good but couldn´t always hold up his erection and couldn´t always finish. 😀 Never had a cerebral or elite as intimate partner, elite is anyway just a salad of somatic and cerebral traits. My non-intimate narc was middle mid range type A elite, who was in fact just a Cerebral with somatic traits; dominantly, but not entirely cerebral. I DO NOT want to know how he would have been in bed, probably the ultimate horror!!! The absolute worst of the worst! 😀 😀 A completely emotionless bulldozer! 😉 😀 He prefers withholding, rejecting women (and men?) and wanking in the bolthole instead 😀 I only could guess from his normal friendly touches and hugs and those were already totally bulldozer style: rough, completely emotionless, mechanic, robotic! Eew!

Many Empaths stay alone after such an experience and it´s completely understandable. On the other hand, we will ALWAYS be in danger! There´s no other way than knowledge, be weaponized and just GOSO as soon as possible when we identify a narc, no matter if it´s a “new friend” or a potential romantic partner.

2. A Victor says:

Hi Leela, what a long and full day. Sometimes I have to work backward on these comments and it took me this long today to do so! With working also of course.

Your observation that many empaths stay alone after these experiences is not surprising to me, sad as it is. If we can’t figure out what happened, it is very scary to risk it again. I agree with the solution, gain knowledge, be weaponized and GOSO when needed. But there are so many like I was, sitting out there not knowing where to start.

My son watched Beautiful Boy last night, a movie about a father and son who walk together through the son’s drug addiction. I cannot watch such things, too close to home given my ex, but my son did and was very moved. He was telling me some of the ways addiction was described in the movie, it struck me how the same exact things fit for me, as an empath, with my addiction to narcissists. It gave me the chills, that is such a serious thing and to not even know we have it or that it exists is definitely a hinderance to many becoming whole, imo. I tell people when opportunities arise about KTN but how to reach empaths specifically? I don’t feel like I recognize them and I feel that many who are in the midst of their addiction won’t respond well anyway, I would not have. Anyway, thank you for your comment, I enjoyed reading it, I will give Cerebrals a pass. Haha! 🙂

2. BC30 says:

Dean Martin. He popped into my head this Blue Monday, and I must know if he’s a Som.

3. A Victor says:

The more I learn about narcissism the more appreciation I have for the HG Mauls series. It is seriously genius. Having learned the school and cadre of three very different narcissists in my life, and then re-listening to this series, I’m picking up so much more from them, many subtleties that went right over my head previously. And the accuracy is astounding. Really great purchase!

Inanimate Compliance