Shiny New and Improved

SHINY-NEW-AND-IMPROVED

Shiny, New and Improved

You messed up. I gave you the world, I really did. I truly gave you everything you ever wanted from someone. I know I did because this is what I always do. I always deliver. You did not though and you let me down. Despite everything I said, everything that I did you failed. Oh I hear you bleat on about how you loved me like nobody else.

You protest about all the things you sacrificed for me, all the things you did for me and how you put me ahead of everything else in order to please me, to make me happy. Stop going on about yourself will you? It is not very becoming. This hysteria surrounding how you pulled out all the stops, gave your all and did everything that I ever asked of you, even doing some things you did not like is pathetic. Ah I see, you complain about it now, but you did not at the time did you, you charlatan? You disgust me.

I am well rid of you and in a way I suppose I must thank you because if you had not failed you would not have made me realise how we did not belong together. I did everything I could to make it work but you let me down. Thank goodness I woke up and saw it otherwise I would still be trapped by you.

You at least enabled me to realise how flawed you actually are and I won’t be making that mistake again. Not a chance of that happening. In fact, as testament to just how wonderful I am and how brilliantly I treat you I have someone else. What do you mean I wasted no time in moving on? Why should I? I am not going to sit around and bemoan how you let me down. That will not serve any purpose and besides I cannot help it if people want to be with me, it is only natural.

Yes I am with Lauren now. She is wonderful. She is everything I have ever wanted and I am her soul mate. I know that we are going to be very happy together now. She is the one. I know I thought that of you, but you misled me. Lauren is not like that. I am moving in with her next week. It makes perfect sense. I want to be with her all of the time. She is beautiful, just look at her, perfectly put together. She is so shiny and new. I am head over heels in love with her, I cannot be apart from her.

Take a look. If you had been more like her then I would not have had to punish you the way I did. That is not going to happen with Lauren. No way. I can only see a bright and beautiful future for us. I hope she falls pregnant soon as our child will be such a wonder to behold. Thank God I did not have a child with you. Imagine that? Good God that would have been terrible having to share a child with a monster like you. Lauren will be a first class mother, we have already talked about it and I can tell that she is keen. She adores me and always will. Not like you.

You had your chance but you messed it up. You only have yourself to blame. Oh I know what you are like, you will try and make out that it was me that was the problem but I know it was you. So do all my friends and yours. Yes I have already spoken to them and they agree that I am better off without you and that Lauren and I are the perfect couple. She always knows what to say you see. She understands me like nobody else does. She gets me.

She is the only one. I bought a new ‘phone with an increased megapixel camera because there will be so many photographs I have to take of Lauren and I. I want all those perfect moments captured so I can show the world how happy we are together. I know other relationships have not worked out but that is what happens when you get duped by harpies. Lauren is not like them. She is not like you. We have booked a holiday away already. Two weeks in the sunshine. We are going to have such a brilliant time being together in paradise.

You can expect plenty of postings on Facebook so feel free to look in on them, I know you will. You can expect all my friends to be talking about us. We are the golden couple. Thank goodness I found her. This is it. This is the one for me. We just fit together. It is as if she knows what I am thinking. She listens and learns and then always knows the right thing to say and to do. It is marvellous and just shows why we belong together. I know you will need to know all of this because, well, I deserve to be happy after what you did to me.

You should be happy for me, you should, that is if you really do love me. You tell me you do but that does not matter now. I have a perfect love with Lauren and this is the one that will last.I imagine we will be married by the summer. It will be a glorious ceremony and she will look absolutely stunning, polished and gleaming, stood just the way I want and looking at me with rapturous adoration.

I could not be happier, I really could not. I have my soul mate, I am her angel sent from heaven to make her happy and I will do that because I am so good at doing that for people. Everything is going to be just wonderful and you had your chance but you blew it. I get so excited when I find someone new and when I know they will be better than you. Someone who puts me first rather than themselves.

Someone who deserves me.

Someone who is not you.

Someone who is shiny, new and improved.

Learn more about the view demonstrated in “Shiny, New and Improved”

Learn even more about the view demonstrated in “Shiny, New and Improved” towards the Secondary Source

Learn yet more about the view exhibited in “Shiny, New and Improved”

37 thoughts on “Shiny New and Improved

1. LG says:

Jaana, without revealing too much about myself, i can tell you this. I was sadistically and systematically abused from the age of 3 to 14 by an organized group lead by obviously a narcissistic psychopath, for who else could nonempathetically objectify and commoditize children? I was rescued at 14 by (you guessed it) a narcissist. I finally gained the courage to break free after 3 decades of abuse and immediately choose for a romantic partner (you guessed it) a narcissistic psychopath. The repitition cimpulsion runs deep with me.

But here is the bottom line: i have been looking for answers my entire life. Literally. I am extremely intelligent despite the drugs that were given to me to keep me compliant during my formative years, and i am very successful professionally due to dissociation and compartmentalization defense mechanisms, so i have almost unlimited access to medical and psychological resources, which i have utilized for the last 20 years.

The medical and psychological community has NOT helped me. In 20 years, constant searching, epic reading, constant self help attempts, i have achieved minimal improvements to my understanding and behavior modification.

YET, i discovered this blog 2 or 3 weeks ago, and ALREADY my life is CHANGED. I now know why I do what i do, and why what was done to me was done. I am still dealing with the aftermath and fighting my enemy of emotional thinking, but I am now empowered with TRUTH and LOGIC provided by H G Tudor.

His work, his legacy, is of so much import. He is changing lives and SAVING lives. You may wish to self reflect and contemplate WHY does his truth so offend you? Perhaps his work will benefit you as well… what defense mechanism are you employing to.make you resist the truth being shared here?

Good luck to you on your journey.

Thank you LG.

1. LG says:

Thank YOU, HG. I was tortured by lessers, rescued (twice actually) by mid-rangers, then ultimately saved by the wisdom and logic of The Ultra. The irony! 🙂 I can’t thank you enough.

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

LG,

Welcome to the blog! I’m really glad you found us and that HG’s excellent material is making a positive impact so quickly. The fact that you have had access to so much material from the psychological community and yet it is here on the blog that you are finally finding the truth of your situation, bears testimony to the value and absolute necessity of HG’s work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

2. December Infinity says:

‘Someone who deserves me.’ … ‘Someone who is not you.’ That is the constant quest of the narcissist in terms of constantly seeking out victims. However, we can also apply the same two statements in terms of those who we let into our lives going forward post narcissist, in that we can welcome in those who deserve us (and who prove their worth over time) who are not narcissists.

3. cadavera says:

I found this to be so triggering and maybe that’s because I’m going through something similar at present. Even my face feels hot. Dammit.

1. Dani says:

Ugh me too…until he gets bored with her and finds another shiny nee toy. These people don’t change. Also marriage and length of relationship does not equal happiness. I take pity on the poor girl he monkey branched me for. She is naive and has no idea what is waiting for her after the love bombing is over.

4. Jaana says:

I really wonder if you are doing all these postings in order to “ help” victims of narcissistic abuse or is it to keep yourself floating?

I have made it clear repeatedly why I do this and both of your suggestions are wrong.

1. Jaana says:

As the pathetic thing that you are you only fear death and due to that fear you want to leave a “legacy”.. so you won’t be forgotten. That’s really pathetic. What was the reason you was forced into therapy? As you stated yourself you don’t do this for others, you do it only for yourself, not in order to finally become a human, only to make sure that your legacy will remain. Listening to “why am I doing this” made me want to throw up. Who do you blame your narcissism on? Your mother? Your father? Or both?

1. You may think it is pathetic, I do not. I help millions of people as part of the attainment of my legacy. Do you? I very much doubt it.
          2. I am a human being, I am the same species as you, however I operate in a different manner. That does not make me less human. Maybe you are less human for being so weak and easy to ensnare and manipulate?
          3. I have explained elsewhere the reasons why I entered therapy.
          4. I do not “blame” my narcissism on anybody. I understand what caused it as explained in my work. I am what I am. Effective.

1. Freedom says:

The empath is not easy to be enmeshed and manipulated narcissists who are dishonest, false and pretended, you better than anyone know how it works, I appreciate your work and your person

2. Jaana says:

As a true narc you have spoken. If you really are that grand why being such a coward hiding behind a fictional name? Is it shame? Lol I almost forgot you don’t feel shame. I once was weak but no more. Learning what a narcissist are set me free, my abuser showed me the way.You doubt if I help? Lol.. that’s really funny. As a victim myself I sure help others who have no clue what kind of an abuser they have/had in front of them. But I have to admit, you are spot on with everything, I’ve been there. To me a human is someone with emotions, empathy, remorse.. just to mention a few traits. A narc has zero traits. Just an empty shell.

I have explained repeatedly why I use a pseudonym, you need to go and do some further reading. If it troubles you so much, do feel free not to read.

4. Cup Cakes says:

I strongly beleive you need an audio consultation with HG to help you with your confusion.

5. lisk says:

I don’t know if I would trust HG’s material as much if he were out in the open. To me, his stealth mode tells me he doesn’t need that celebrity-type of attention.

I don’t trust any of the celebrity narcs or narc therapists—plus, their annoying personalities turn me off.

Good observations.

2. Eternity says:

Jaana,
          You are entitled to your opinion, but to call it pathetic makes no sense. HG is already on his way to the top with his legacy so it doesn’t matter. If you have listened to his varies interviews and been on blog long enough you would find all the answers there,you are quick to judge someone who helped so many people get out of abusive relationships. We are all human beings of course we are breathing and on this earth. I hope you never get ensnared with a Narcissist become if you you will be begging HG for his advice.
          Have A Nice Day!

1. Jaana says:

Actually I’ve been there. Ensnared and manipulated. It took me 8 years to figure it out. My chains are gone.what annoys me is that HG is hiding behind his fictional name. All to be able to get new supplies. These kind of abusers should be able to be prosecuted just as easy as others. They destroy beautiful human beings for their own superior needs.

No. I do not hide behind my pseudonym to access fuel, I manage that without hindrance in my real life. If I did not use a pseudonym you would not have all of this unrivalled and free information.

3. Eternity says:

Jaana,
            I am so sorry that you got ensnared with a Narcissist and it took you 8 years. I am so happy that you broke the chains and moved on. That’s why we are her for the information
            I always knew something was wrong early on in my relationship. I stayed for decades not knowing what I was dealing with. I escaped finally all thanks to HG’s work and information. He doesn’t destroy human beings he is actually helping them. What he does in his private life is his business.

Haha. A shit brown box with arms and legs and 6 hairs on it’s head accusing someone else of being fictional.

5. Eternity says:

NA, I think your response was for Jaana not me.

6. A Victor says:

It was clear Eternity, don’t worry. 🙂

7. Eternity says:

Thank you A Victor.

Eternity
            It was, but the only reply button was under you. It is evident you are not a brown box and did not make the fictional comment so I’m sure it’s been worked out by others.

9. Eternity says:

That’s ok NA thank you for clarifying.

3. FoolMe1Time says:

Jana,
          It’s obvious you have not been following HG for any great length of time, if you have then you would know how much his knowledge has helped so many people! It really doesn’t matter why he’s doing it, what’s important is that he is. You say that listening to HG made you want to throw up, if that’s the case why did you continue to listen? HG is not some pathetic thing, he is someone who has been hurt and discarded his whole life by the one person who should have protected him from the abuse he suffered, instead she contributed to it! Perhaps you have been hurt and ensnared by a narcissist and you are lashing out at HG? That’s understandable, quite a few of us have done the same. If high ET is not the reason for the nonsense and untruths you have written, well then, there is nothing here for you, perhaps it’s best if you move on.

1. Eternity says:

FM1T,
            I agree with you, some people just can’t handle the honest, brutal,truth and makes them want to throw up this can be the case. It can honestly be a hard pill to swallow

2. K says:

Jaana
      You may find this helpful.

Jaana

Unlike many of the lightweights and fakes out there floatings ridiculous theories that keep people ensnared in toxic and dangerous relationships, HG Tudor provides a solid base of information that explains and validates the experiences of the Target (victim) and ensures success (freedom from abuse) for them moving forward if they apply it.

His reasons, which have been explained repeatedly (in part, that we receive collateral benefit from the legacy that he is creating for himself) are not as relevant to me as my reasons and the ability to access the information for my benefit and success.

You can choose to make it about you or him. Choose you.

1. K says:

Red Flags are flying high!

4. Asp Emp says:

Reading all the comments on this part of the thread, I clearly see a lot of support given towards HG and his work.

If you have not seen HG’s video ‘Why Am I Doing This?’ with the link kindly provided by K, then you cannot really say anything about HG that is false.

The majority of HG’s work that you can see on KTN and YouTube, he does not charge for. His time in moderating comments on this blog & YT, he does not get paid for.

Yes, I agree, it does not matter why HG is doing all this – we all benefit, not just HG.

Maybe you could (and should) start reading his work and learn something from it. Maybe, just maybe, you will thank him, one day.

And see for yourself, that HG is actually a generous and good man.

1. K says:

I suspect the Third Assertion of Control (withdrawal) has been deployed.

1. Asp Emp says:

Thank you, K.

5. Kiki says:

In all honesty Jana I do not think our posts would ever be fuel enough .
      I mean what sort of fuel would HG get from posts about our trials and tribulations seriously.
      HG provides a huge volume of FREE articles and information that is extremely well articulated and well explained.
      He is helping us other motives are truly irrelevant.

Kiki

6. Cup Cakes says:

When you calm down and accept that you are a narcissist victim and you feel less confused,Then Im assuming you will do the right thing and consult with Hg.

Targetted