The False Empath

81 thoughts on “The False Empath

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Thank you HG. I appreciate it.

2. FYC says:

Hello HG, You have dealt with a few false empaths who have visited KTN as well, and done so quite effectively. Excellent post as always! Thank you.

Agreed and thank you.

3. Witch says:

The “empath uprising” YouTube channel is definitely run by a narcissist, “Peter”
    Some of HG’s listeners are also taking advice from his channel (why don’t we ever learn!!! 🙄) and the worst thing is he’s asking his followers for donations and they are giving him money. He’s also using HG’s categorizations of empaths for his own gain. 100% a wannabe cult leader.

1. Siren says:

Curiosity killed the cat… Now I can’t get Peter’s annoying voice outa my head from less than a paragraph worth of dribble o.O 100% heebie jeebies from that snake oil dispenser, not to mention a total ripoff down to graphics used 🙁 wondering when he’ll start selling cool aid and offering desert tours lol!

1. Witch says:

Yeah he is really creepy and his voice is jarring. He seems to be reminding his listeners to send him money on every video. He also names some of his contributors and in a video he talks about receiving the biggest donation he has ever received.
        Wow, to think I could just talk a bag ah shit on YouTube and people will send me money… maybe I should? I spent £36 on a foundation 4 days ago, y’all can support my beauty products 😆

1. Asp Emp says:

Laughing….. “Wow, to think I could just talk a bag ah shit on YouTube and people will send me money… maybe I should? I spent £36 on a foundation 4 days ago, y’all can support my beauty products”……

2. Cup Cakes says:

“Peter” His appearance looks like bad hygiene and seems to be missing a dozen teeth from his mouth.LMAO
      Maybe an alcoholic.

1. Witch says:

He said he used to be a club night promoter and abused substances but that wasn’t the “real him”
        The “real him” was an empath who was destined to change the world

1. Cup Cakes says:

Interesting!!!

2. leelasfuelstinks says:

The holy spirit is talking to him. He´s got all his knowledge from the holy spirit. That was the point where I went GOSO.

2. Kiki says:

Awwh Cupcakes

I do not think it’s nice to judge someone on their appearance.
        Don’t get me wrong I don’t even know who this guy is just had a quick look .
        Not for me I am a long term HG reader, but to say someone looks like they have bad hygiene and no teeth is well not very nice.🥴.

1. Cup Cakes says:

I agree with you.I crossed the line.Please accept my apology.

1. Kiki says:

No apology needed AV😊, it’s just something I personally don’t care for .
            Lots of lovely human beings with massive empathic hearts have less than perfect faces , hygiene, bodies etc never be fooled by that .
            It’s the way our ugly media has twisted things.
            I think it comes from old fairytales also hence why I loved Shrek 😂

Kiki

3. Asp Emp says:

Yeah, I came across that twat ‘Peter’ and read some of the comments on ONE thread (just, one, HG). I saw what some of these people commented on this one thread under one video (which I didn’t look at either) – I could not believe the shite that I was seeing. This guy asking for donations? Donations for what?

HG needs to go and have a ‘word’ with this guy……

It sounds like there are so many SuckVat’s out there. They all need ‘lasering’ up the back end…… (not HG, of course).

He kisses my arse with comments on my channel. I delete them all.

1. Asp Emp says:

Laughing…… I bet he does! Is that the one that had the name beginning with ‘G’? I do laugh at some of the comments on your channel – some of them are hilarious (and your answers too!). Such a tonic. Thank you 🙂

4. leelasfuelstinks says:

I´m out of there! I got out as soon as I noticed all that Magical Thinking, when he talked about some holy purpose of the Super Empath and that he receives messages from the Holy Spirit and such crap.

1. Witch says:

@Leela
        Some empaths are religious so I can see how they may be conned by that. I’ve heard that Americans are generally quite religious and in some states it’s very weird if you’re not and as the guy is American (at least that’s what it seems by his accent) it makes sense that he would incorporate Christian spiritually into his manipulations. Of course it’s more likely that a narcissist would claim that he or she is in direct communication with God because it places them in a position of authority over the group, in which believers are more cautious about challenging him because then they would be challenging the word of God.
        I can tell by his body language (which Kiki also pointed out) that there is a lot internal rage that he is masking with his declarations of love.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

I believe in God too. But whenever someone claims that he or she gets messages from the Holy Spirit and shouts it out loudly, it´s over. Whenever somebody claims that God is talking to him or her. He even claims to be a medium. Bullshit! That´s where the big bullshit starts. A true Christian would never claim being a medium or receiving messages from the Holy Spirit. Those who do are delusional people. When I heard that in a video, I immediately realized that he´s mentally ill.

5. Kiki says:

Hi Witch

I had a quick look at this Empath rising thing .
      I don’t know if he is a narcissist or normal or an Empath .
      He was talking about triggers and nothing will trigger him but he seemed very triggered to me and quite angry about being smeared by some other channel despite what he was preaching .He mentioned a woman smearing him and started thumping his fist 😳

Kiki

1. Witch says:

@kiki
        Definitely not the behaviour of a normal. A normal would have no interest in making videos about being an empath, especially in a way which promotes spiritual superiority above all others. He has a messianic complex referring to himself and others as the chosen one. Now, empaths can be arrogant and vain but not to that degree of grandiosity and delusion.
        And yes, it seems in every video he talks about being smeared by others and people being against him, which sounds the paranoia of the narcissist. I searched and I didn’t come across any other YouTube channels specifically making videos about him, so who are these people that are smearing him?
        Everyone has disagreements including on this blog, but we don’t consider it a smear campaign because empaths are not that paranoid. We are more likely to believe someone has good intentions even when they don’t.
        I also doubt an empath would ask for money from listeners for simply sitting on their arse and making over done videos listing “10 signs you are an empath.” If you get a certain amount of followers and views you can monetise your account but he’s asking for extra pay outs. He’s a grown man who is lazy and doesn’t want to work and therefore is trying to get money for basically doing nothing

Very well stated, logic on logic on logic.

1. Witch says:

HG he also looks a bit like my dad which doesn’t help his case 😆

Understandable.

I saw one video named: 10 Types of empaths. I clicked on it. One of the types listed (5th or so in line) was: The Emotional Empath.

Wow. Ground breaking revelation.

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Ha ha! Outstanding.

2. Asp Emp says:

NA, you made me laugh – your words “Wow. Ground breaking revelation” – excellent.

3. Witch says:

🤣
            The emotional empath, the loving empath, the romantic empath…
            Wow! How do they know!?
            The list always disappoints me when they don’t include “enjoyed the banging tunes from ferngully as a child” as one of the signs

4. Cup Cakes says:

HG, Im sorry for the dumb question.Is there a connection between Autism(pendulum movement and not developing empathy?

I would appreciate your opinion on this please & thank You.

1. FYC says:

Hello Cup Cakes, No question is dumb, and neither are you! I do not know much about autism, but in the studies I have read on empathy, they differentiate between cognitive empathy and emotional (sometimes referred to as affective) empathy. It has been observed that individuals on the spectrum have difficulty with or the absence of cognitive empathy. Some are considered to have a condition psychologists term Alexithymia, which is described as an “inability to identify and describe emotions experienced by one’s self or others”. In other research, it has been observed that those on the spectrum demonstrate emotional empathy, not so much verbally but in physical responses and visible emotions. I would suggest you google autism and empathy using scholar.google. Bear in mind, Ns can possess very effective cognitive empathy yet all lack emotional empathy. So there is a difference.

1. Cup Cakes says:

Thank You.
        I appreciate you looking into this for me.

1. FYC says:

To be fair, I actually did not look into this for your question, I am sure there is much more research on the topic. I have done a good amount of research on empathy over the past few years and there were some studies that discuss the various conditions that impact empathy, autism among them.

1. Cup Cakes says:

Thank You for your honesty.

2. Asp Emp says:

FYC, thank you for this. A very good explanation and thank you for adding Alexithymia – I only learned about the existence of the name recently yet I understood the scientific explanation on it. I would like to add that Autism is also considered a ‘delayed developmental’ condition which explains why some people may learn later in life (rather than around the same developmental age of those who do not have Autism) about understanding emotions, thought processes and also social communication.

5. Cup Cakes says:

Sorry for venting,

Few days ago my Children made a remark by telling me that theres alot of people that have the title of a mother/father.It was upsetting to here that as I knew that they were referring to there other parent.I didnt like to negative input on that again because Im stupid but I said at the end of the day this is your parent and the best thing you can do is be respectful towards them.Is there anything else I could of said???

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

I think it’s important to not bad mouth the N but at the same time make sure your children understand that you believe them when they badmouth him. I’m lucky not to have children with an N. I cannot even begin to imagine.

1. Cup Cakes says:

Thank You.I appreciate your perspective views.

2. Cup Cakes says:

Children are a gift for parents.Its such a beautiful feeling raising children and seeing them healthy & happy.

3. Cup Cakes says:

The only problem is that we have made a human error in choosing our partners which is part of learning in life the hard way.Live and learn.

2. FYC says:

Hello Cup Cakes, Please do not use negative self-speak. Your critical inner voice (which is created early in life and usually quite similar to a negative parent or other care figure) reflects false beliefs and fears. You are not stupid! You chose not to be negative because you respect the fact that children are a part of both their father and mother. There is no getting away from that fact. When parents badmouth their spouse to a child, it creates great stress in the child. Children are hard wired to seek love and approval from parents, regardless of whether their parents are able to give such affirmative feedback.

I know you are in a challenging and painful situation. As a ACON, I can tell you that it is not helpful for a parent to badmouth the other parent. Further, it is not a level playing field. The N will relish in smearing the non-N parent and the non-N parent will often refrain or even say positive things about the N. This creates a very warped view for the child. I feel it would be best to help them cope with how they feel, versus tell them what to think. So in the example you provided, ask them how they see those parental titles and how they feel about the people who have them. What they say might surprise you. It will also provide you with an opportunity to empathize with their experience, which can be rare for the child of a N. I whole-heartedly suggest a consult with HG. I’m sure he would have very effective ways for you to manage the situation. I wish you and your children the best going forward.

1. Cup Cakes says:

Thank You kindly for your good advice.I will arrange a consultations with HG on this situation.

6. Cup Cakes says:

Its beginning to make more sense of my past experiences.They would lie,manipulate.and accuse me of things that never happened in reality.I knew I was dealing with a problematic partner but I would try and bury it in my mind as I remember being told I love you etc.My children constantly told me that my ex is lying to me and them about certain stituations.I was very very confused in trying to sort out my thoughts on what Am I really dealing with here? I remember my ex saying to me many times please dont leave me and I can change and I would be puzzled where is this all coming from?Could never have any logic conversation and I was thrown in the corner.I also remember how there was a situation where my ex came home and would try and provoke the kids and myself to argue.I struggled with this for decades and was so upset.There’s so much thats been experienced and I shake my head on why I had accepted this.I never derserved to be abused in this manner.The other sad part was that my children suffered with this aswell and I had to make sure there well being was important to me.There were times when my children would come too me and ask me why do you put uo with this?Then I would get the choking sensation in my throat and I said because I love them.Then the children would go on and say to me thats not love.The pain in there eyes would make me heart break.I would see that the kids had witnessed all this and much more and my children would try to make me smile.Im relieved that the ex is out of my life but Im upset with the fact that my children didnt deserve to feel like this about there other parent.Ive apologized to my children for the ex behaviour and I blame myself for believing that I was loved by them.At the same time I feel so sad for my ex aswell.I guess all these experiences make people stronger and wiser.

1. MP says:

Dear Cup Cakes, it was definitely hard for the kids but now you are not with the narcissist and they have you for themselves. Guilt is normal but try to focus on the things about your children that make you proud. Adversity is not always bad. A lot of time the strongest and most empathic people experienced adversity in childhood. It is wonderful that you have been thinking about your children. It is obvious that you totally love them and care about them. It is a new life for you and your children. A fresh chapter. You have the freedom to be the parent that you want to be. You cannot control the other parent that they have but you can always control you and you could be the happy part in their childhood.

1. Cup Cakes says:

1. MP says:

You are most welcome!

2. Cup Cakes says:

Thank You for your kind words!

7. leelasfuelstinks says:

Very accurate, H.G.!

According to my experience the biggest red flags with those is: Words don´t match the actions!

From time to time you get a little look behind the facade. And as I described in thread “The Stare”, you get to see the malice, the darkness and the boiling fury.

You even notice hypocrisy and contradictory statements and behavior which indicates that something is very off with those individuals.

8. lickemtomorrow says:

For myself and because I can be high on narcissistic traits as well, I thought I might quote from something I read today and see if this is a good example of the fake empath.

The article relates to Meghan Markle and allegations of her bullying Palace staff.

“The Duchess is saddened by this latest attack on her character, particularly as someone who has been the target of bullying herself and is deeply committed to supporting those who have experienced pain and trauma,” the statement continues in part. “She is determined to continue her work building compassion around the world and will keep striving to set an example for doing what is right and doing what is good.

According to The Times, sources claim staff “would on occasion be reduced to tears; one aide, anticipating a confrontation with Meghan, told a colleague: ‘I can’t stop shaking.’ Two senior members of staff have claimed that they were bullied by the duchess. Another former employee told The Times they had been personally ‘humiliated’ by her and claimed that two members of staff had been bullied.”

Another aide also tells the outlet that it felt “more like emotional cruelty and manipulation, which I guess could also be called bullying.” Meghan denies these allegations, with her lawyers stating that one person left after findings of misconduct.

Sources claim that they were concerned that nothing was being done at the time to investigate the aides’ complaints, and that nothing was being done to protect staff against bullying from a member of the royal family.

The couple’s lawyers told The Times that these allegations are “being used by Buckingham Palace to peddle a wholly false narrative” before their interview with Oprah Winfrey airs on Sunday.”

Here we can see the claims of empathy, but as HG suggested it’s the actions which are more important. She can talk (or someone can on her behalf) about having empathy, but according to the article and the claims of Palace staffers her empathy extends no further than words. A true victim of bullying is not likely bully others usually.

It’s interesting to see the claims of smearing as well, which I would read as a projection rather than an honest defense. I imagine a true empath would work to clear their name rather than call it a smear campaign.

That’s just a few of my thoughts on the fake empath. It was a timely article to come across today.

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

LET,

I saw the article too and thought exactly the same. The hypocrisy is undeniable. Once your eyes are open it hits you like a truck. The problem with Merkle is that people focus only on the race question. They divide into two camps and concentrate heavily on this one point. Don’t like Merkle? Then you must be racist. She can leverage this to great advantage whilst smearing the Firm and rolling out the pity play at the same time. I expect to see this angle played heavily during the Oprah interview.

The recent responses to the Queen’s statement have done her a lot of damage. The timing of the interview will do her considerable damage. She has shot herself in the foot. Honestly, I think that interview will be her undoing. Far from gaining support she will lose much of the support she has.

Piers Morgan is using the term ‘ narcissism’ repeatedly in reference to her. It wouldn’t surprise me if he has read HG’s analysis. Passing it off as his own insight no doubt. That said, if highlighting Merkle’s narcissism raises awareness then so be it. I am not opposed to watching one narc take out another narc.

It does highlight though how isolating an empath and hot housing them in a fake reality can remove their ability to use any form of logic. I lack sympathy for Harry in some respects. I keep thinking, ‘Why don’t you stop her?’ ‘How could you put your name to that statement?’. Then I remind myself of the absolute fog of emotional thinking, how that feels and how he will genuinely feel he is protecting her. He will genuinely see his family as the bad guys, (some are in fairness) including his brother. He’s so far gone now and so isolated, he’ll just sink with her. Very sad. Narcissists spot vulnerabilities. She spotted his and has exploited it to its fullest potential.

1. Asp Emp says:

TS, reading your last paragraph – yes Harry’s ET would be ‘blinding’ him to her narcissism. Yet, at the same time, he lost his mother at a young age – so that is also preventing him to ‘understand’ himself as an individual. He is more vulnerable than people realise, unless one has experienced what he is experiencing.

No wonder, his own mother had her own ‘issues’ when she was involved with the family.

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Agree Asp,

That was the vulnerability. Recent comments about him being concerned that he would lose his wife in a similar way to his mother sound very much like fears she could exploit easily.

1. Asp Emp says:

I totally get what you are saying. Which makes it the more horrible for him, in real terms. Bearing in mind that the narcissists (majority of them) are not aware of what they are – I feel empathy for Harry (for what he will go through in the time ahead).

Well, it certainly will be very interesting after her interview with Oprah – I saw it on the BBC news in relation to her ‘bullying’ staff……. I am not really particularly interested in the Royal Family yet this will be high profile stuff……

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Asp,

I just saw another clip of the interview. I don’t think Oprah believes her. She just doesn’t look engaged in the clip I saw. Meghan making an obvious and clunky mirroring attempt as well. That was interesting. I’m going to analyse this interview to death I can tell. Is Oprah one of ours or no? I don’t watch Oprah!

3. Asp Emp says:

Hey TS, did you see the clip on BBC news? I did. FFS. MM is soooo stoooopid to now start saying the family are saying falsehoods about her – just cos the staff started ‘speaking up’ about MM’s ‘treatment’ of them……. I am not an Oprah fan either.

Laughing….. “Is Oprah one of ours or no?” – it’s the way you worded it……. dunno TBH.

Ahem, this is going to be one massive Animal Farm fiasco.

4. lickemtomorrow says:

I have been a big fan of Oprah’s in the past. Her and Dr. Phil. Maybe that tells me something, since Dr.Phil apparently is not the empath he appears to be. I always felt Oprah was able to get to the heart of the matter and displayed a great deal of emotional empathy. If that was just cognitive empathy, as opposed to emotional empathy, I will go “he” … as in I will be in total shock and even possible meltdown! Well, that could be exaggerating things a little (I haven’t watched Oprah in years), but she definitely seemed to connect with people in a genuine way. As I’m preparing a list for HG, if she’s not added already I’m going to add her now. And if it comes back in the positive (narcissist) I’m going to be in awe of the level of cognitive empathy – made to look like emotional empathy – a narcissist can display. I wonder what she’s like behind the scenes? I’m also wondering is it because I am an empath I can be so easily taken in by these people. Some I can see through and some I obviously can’t. I’m not sure what the answer is to that, and it makes the spotting of red flags an even more dubious affair. At least when it comes to celebrities and some of these high profile people.

5. Truthseeker6157 says:

Asp Emp,

I saw the clip later on YouTube. I watched it a couple of times and Iooking at Oprah, she didn’t appear to be buying in.

That said, Oprah is a very experienced interviewer. She will be very aware that the interview will not be well received by the palace and a percentage of the population. Distancing herself from her guest might be a conscious move. ‘I just asked the questions. I was shocked by her responses.’

It will be interesting to see if she portrays herself as a friend or an interviewer. Markle invited her to her wedding. I don’t believe that makes her a friend just a big name to add to a narc’s guest list.

If I had to put money on it. I’d say Oprah is not a narcissist. The field she’s in though and her position within that field strongly points to the fact she could be. I’m just not feeling narcissist from Oprah!

6. Asp Emp says:

TS, all we have to do is watch Oprah’s facial expressions, body language. Yet with her being experienced at interviewing, she may not give much away. Did she go to the wedding? I think I will watch this interview. It will be interesting (I’ll have my clip board out 😉 )

7. Truthseeker6157 says:

Asp Emp,

She did go to the wedding. It also emerges that Oprah requested a pre wedding interview with Markle but this was declined. That suggests to me that Oprah was not needed at that point. Given that things aren’t quite as rosy in the Markle camp, Oprah is needed now. A snappy little rewrite of history and it becomes, ‘I would have done your interview but I wasn’t allowed to.’ Either way, why would you need an interview to be set up just so you could talk to your friend? Unless she’s not a friend.

Looking at Markle through the lense of narcissism does make things far easier. Once that finally clicked I started looking at the online narc. I was able to analyse and label his behaviours too. This series really does help with our own situations in my view.

Me too. I’m going to be watching Oprah as much as Markle!

8. Truthseeker6157 says:

LET,

I know of Dr Phil but I’ve only really seen the odd clip when I was in the US. I think it’s more difficult to spot a celebrity narcissist in many ways because you are watching through a screen. You can only see what they want you to see.

In real life I think the empath has a fighting chance of spotting the narcissist during the very first meeting. The first instinctive read if you like. Pre seduction, pre ET skyrocketing. It’s a small window but now that we are also more aware of what to look for, I think we stand a very good chance. Ruling people out isn’t particularly nice, but I think there might be a valid reason for why it happens. I’d rather rule out and throw out the occasional baby with the bath water, than rule in and get caught.

Celebrity narc, online narc, dating app narc, I don’t think we stand much chance. Annoyingly I said precisely that to the online narc. “I don’t understand. I can’t get a read on what you’re saying. I can’t feel through a screen.” Grrrr, you weren’t the only one that said things in confidence that frustrate you post knowledge! Xx

9. lickemtomorrow says:

TS, it’s true what you say that you only see what they want you to see, and that in real life we have a much better chance of spotting them. Probably the bit of encouragement I needed after realizing how easily we can be duped by some. I like your comparison to that old adage of not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Sometimes it just needs to be done. Most certainly in the case of the potential narcissist. Interesting what you said to the online narc and how that translates to what we’re talking about. There’s definitely plenty of frustrations post knowledge! xox

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Spot the deliberate mistake! Ha ha, oops! Sorry about that Meghan. I thought it looked wrong !

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Haha, TS 😛 I thought it looked wrong, too, but you made me double check!

Angela is a candidate maybe for another day. Not nearly as interesting, though.

3. lickemtomorrow says:

Hi TS,

As far as Markle goes, she can indeed leverage the issues over race to her advantage, and the fact people are dividing into two camps over it, claiming race to be at the bottom of any nay saying about her, means many won’t see past it to see what lies underneath. It will be interesting to see if it comes up in the Oprah interview and how it is handled.

I do think the hypocrisy is astounding, and maybe it’s only because of our own experiences, and the education we have received here, that we see it … although I’m pretty sure there are a whole lot of people who see it and know nothing about narcissism, too! You don’t have to be a fan of the Royal Family to consider both Meghan and Harry’s actions obnoxious, and more than a little disrespectful. Definitely shot themselves in the foot. And I have to include Harry in that because they are both acting in concert, Harry the useful dupe to her machinations. She must feel incredibly powerful in the circumstances, and at some stage he is going to feel like an idiot. I keep seeing him as this ventriloquist’s dummy, with Meghan having her hand up his back and making his mouth move to say exactly what she wants him to say. That is the power of seduction. And the addiction of the empath.

He not only will sink with her, he has sunk with her already. I imagine he has lost a huge amount of respect amongst the people, at least those who will have no understanding or sympathy for his situation. Even those who do. That’s the hard part. We know the absolute blindness the narcissistic relationship creates and Harry is certainly a victim, but the damage being done to the greater institution which is the monarchy is not one he will live down easily. The Queen was right to cut them loose. You don’t get a free pass to screw up your life when you come from such a distinct position of privilege.

I’m most saddened about his damaged relationship with his brother. No doubt Wills and Kate saw through Markle long ago with William cautioning Harry to take his time getting to know her. And along with this story of her bullying staff, there was also another where she was alleged to have made Kate cry at the fittings for the bridesmaids/flower girls dresses. Kate doesn’t strike me as the type to cry easily, and I can’t imagine what was said or done, but these rumours don’t just come out of thin air, and so many of them. I’d say there were more reasons than one she decided to leave the country and it’s got nothing to do with being hounded by the press. Look at the publicity they continue to seek. Diana and her experience was a useful excuse in the circumstances. Not for Harry, but for the narcissist who decided to employ it to get her way with him.

She is not an empath.

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

LET,

Completely agree with you. It’s like HG has pointed out to us before, patterns of behaviour give things away. Few empaths or even normals could put a list together with more then a couple of names of people they have really fallen out with. Markle’s list just grows and grows. Not everyone can have a vendetta against her. People have to start to question if she is as innocent as she claims. They might not recognise her fully as a narcissist, just that she isn’t sincere.

I don’t know how Harry will escape her other than by her disengaging. It’s not like he’s destitute but emotionally, he’s in a terrible position. Severed ties with the UK and no real friends in the US. No one that knows him well at least. I didn’t think things would unravel as quickly either. Clearly she feels fuelled up and powerful. Her behaviours far less measured. It really is interesting to watch.

Still chuckling about my Merkle Markle! Ha ha, at least it’s just you!! Xx

1. lickemtomorrow says:

She is greatly disliked and most of that comes down to her own actions which she fails to see. It’s a never ending pity play that can be run on several fronts and all of them dishonest. No one cares about her race – strike one. She continues to engage the press, actively seeking out publicity – strike two. The Royal Family have given her exactly what she wanted, freedom from any obligations – strike three.

Of course not everyone can have a vendetta against her, but she can certainly play the cards to cause others to think they do. It’s too easy. And some people will fall for it. The lack of sincerity or genuineness drives me insane! She’s so typical of a Mid-Ranger. Her acting skills will help her maintain that facade (or not!)

I get the feeling it’s going to take Harry a very long time to escape her with a child in tow and another on the way. As an empath he will feel responsible for them and likely a need to protect them from their mother (which will mean staying with her). She has him in a position where the likelihood of him ever being able to escape with the children is slim. If he did escape he would need to return to the UK on his own and no doubt be bereft at the loss of his children. She will use them to continue to gain leverage throughout their lives. That’s my very sad prediction of how things will go in the long run.

Sad that he’s burned so many bridges in the process of trying to keep her happy. He’s just a cardboard cutout of her now, and I’m not sure he’ll ever be able to find his way back from that.

2. MP says:

LET, HG said before in the blog that Kate and William are both Normals. William’s range of empathy reminds me of my husband’s in so many ways. William tries to do what he believes is the right thing and he is not abusive. I can tell his abounding empathy towards his family especially his children. But there were times that he got in trouble for insensitive remarks that he didn’t say to provoke but he just didn’t think through such as his joke regarding the Covid 19. But he has strong boundaries and I saw it when Meghan got engaged with Harry and she appeared in a public event with William and she was giving William “The Stare” and he just patted her on her shoulder. Just like how HG describes how Normals have a natural alarm that this is weird or not right that’s how William reacted to “The Stare”.

I have read that Prince William was deeply upset at Meghan and Harry’s response to the Queen about service being universal. They (as in whoever wrote the article) said that Prince William felt that they should always let the Queen, their grandmother, the last words and felt that answering back to her was so disrespectful. Meghan having to have the last words clearly supports HG’s assertion that she is a narcissist. I hope that people can put the race aside and just look at the behaviors because there are narcissists all over the world in all groups of races and with how much details in their dynamic is available in public it is really helpful to use this to educate ourselves.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Thank you, MP. You’ve filled me in on some things I didn’t know, and no doubt Kate and Wills being normals will have protected them in many ways where Harry as an empath appears to have fallen right into his addiction.

I don’t blame William for being upset on behalf of his Grandmother as he sees the continuing manipulations play out to the detriment of the family. Definitely the need to have the last word is indicative of narcissism, and especially disrespectful when you think of the importance of the Queen and her position. In that sense, narcissism will not allow Meghan to see the actual superiority of the Queen in relation to herself – she is as important as the Queen and can say what she likes, when she likes, to whomever she likes. Very much a sense of entitlement and lack of boundaries evident.

You’re so right about the need to put race aside, hence my comment “nobody cares”. It’s not about race, it’s her actions that are getting people off side and nothing to do with where she was born or who she was born to. As you say there are narcs all over the world of every race, creed, and colour, etc. Narcissism doesn’t discriminate.

It’s another high profile incidence where the narcissism has become obvious and it can definitely be useful to help educate ourselves. It saddens me at the same time as I don’t want to see anyone suffer. I guess we will get some more insight if we watch the Oprah interview. Not looking forward to it for that reason alone. There are already reports coming out that it’s going to cause more grief and upset.

2. MP says:

You’re welcome LET. I found an article that talks about what I said about Prince William being upset.

I feel bad for Prince Harry and their two babies together. Personally I feel that it was harder for Harry to be normal like Prince William. Prince Charles picked on Diana right after Harry was born like he already didn’t like Harry because of his hair or whatever. Like he was already the appointed scapegoat. Then the rumors that Harry might have a different biological dad may have affected him too. We also don’t know how Prince Charles treat him in private as we know MR can mistreat someone in very subtle ways that others don’t notice and that N parents have a tendency to choose a scapegoat and a golden child. I hope that this doesn’t burn him as horrible as it could.

3. Truthseeker6157 says:

LET,

I’m going to make a fun prediction. Markle has alluded to the rumours about her coming from Kate, Camilla or Charles’ camps.
            Oprah will ask the obvious question at some point. She’ll ask about Markle’s relationship with Catherine. Probably quite a direct question to home in on just Catherine.

My prediction is simply, * the hurt stare, pause, half smile then the answer.* Definitely the half smile.
            He he, we should play catch phrase bingo. I used to play that in meetings.

Speaking of Catherine, Markle seems entirely unaware of the rough ride Kate got before she married William.’ Waity Katie’ photos of her in uni, comments about her clothes, they dissected everything about her. And, let’s not forget, the name Kate wasn’t good enough either.

The narcissism only seems to see the situation in reference to Markle herself. It doesn’t place in any form of context, probably due to inability to self reflect. I wonder if the narcissist can visualise into the future at all? ‘Where do you see yourself in 10yrs time?’ There would be a stock answer used no doubt, but can they visualise forwards if they don’t reflect backwards? Or, is their whole life just a series of nows, with human interactions just prompted by a what is in effect a series of hoover triggers?

Honestly the more I learn the more questions I seem to have.

4. lickemtomorrow says:

Don’t you hate that half smile? Faarck! Gives me the creeps. These people are not straightforward (mid rangers) and love to keep people guessing. Sly as they come. The question of Kate and their relationship, as well as Wills and Harry’s, is bound to come up at some stage … I mean they’re giving it a whole two hours so I expect no less. There’s a part of me that’s still incredulous Harry is so willing to take part. He must know he is hurting his family deeply. Is she worth it? He’s going to find out one way or the other, but those burnt bridges may never be able to be repaired. I sense he will find himself between a rock and a hard place permanently. Very sad state of affairs, since he is the empath and we all know how that feels 🙁

I watched a couple of YT videos and one was to do with her previous marriage and how she dropped her first husband like a hot potato once her star began to rise. She apparently didn’t look back. Harry could only hope that she finds a bigger prize and decides to dump him, too, though a bigger prize than a real life Prince might be hard to find. Still with both their statuses now downgraded, I’m sure Meghan is going to sense Harry is no longer the prize he once was. Plenty of reasons for her to eventually sink her claws into someone else and leave the poor guy high and dry. Much like the first husband (who apparently was devastated when it all went down), he’ll be sucked dry and left for dead.

And while there might be future faking, I doubt Meghan Markle thinks much further ahead than asserting control and getting her fuel needs met in the moment. She is feasting on the Royal family and Harry as she gets all the attention she needs. A succulent interview with Oprah is going to generate more fuel. It will be a frenzy for some time to come. And the saddest part is there are now children caught up in this dynamic who are going to be deeply affected as well.

I think the questions will keep coming for a while, TS. And very few people will have the angle we have on it here, which is a shame because of the divisions it is going to continue to generate. My take: It’s a hot mess and it’s only going to get messier!

5. Truthseeker6157 says:

LET,

I was fighting my way through a pile of ironing earlier listening to the various episodes of ‘A very Royal Narcissist’ back to back. It struck me how much HG was actually picking up on in each episode. Given what is playing out very rapidly now, those episodes are all the more impressive.

I also am still trying to figure out Oprah. I got the Shifty Fifty and variations of that I hadn’t yet bought hoping to see her on a list. She isn’t listed ha ha! Bugger! I was shocked by a few on there though, more school than the fact they were on the list. I quite like the lists.

I also have watched Oprah interviewing various people, for comparison purposes. She interviewed Madonna. That was an interesting one. I think I have a feel for her like and dislike approaches. Once I have the bit between my teeth, well, yeah….

Harry and William will struggle to repair any form of relationship I think. Unless a health issue comes into play. Then instinct might take over. I hope instinct would take over. I cannot abide Markle. Everything about her aggravates me, I think it did from the start if I’m honest. More so now. I do feel sorry for Harry, his decline will be very difficult to watch.

Something different. I revamped my old Kik profile last night. Kik have a few public groups about surviving narcissism and similar. Going to take a little looksie.

6. lickemtomorrow says:

HGs done a great job on the Very Royal Narcissist series and especially these rapid fire recent episodes! LOL to Oprah and your ongoing truthseeking efforts there, TS. Bugger is right! She’s definitely on my list now. I haven’t seen any recent interviews she’s done, but I know I always ‘felt’ her when she was interviewing others, as in the connections she was making felt genuine. I know she grew up in horrific circumstances, so I assumed her empathy originated from her experiences. Now we both know that those circumstances can lead to one trajectory or the other.

Regardless, narc or empath, I think she will have an awareness if she is being played, both in being offered the interview and also how that is expected to play out. Oprah is very astute, and if she is a narc I expect she’ll be looking to make her own gain from the interview (she’s already gained plenty by securing it) which could mean anything right now. I haven’t followed her for quite a while. If she’s an empath, she will likely empathize but in a manner to peacekeep and help to heal. She was a guest at their wedding after all. Which also means I don’t know if she is sympathetic to Meghan and her various pity plays. Like I said, I think Oprah is astute and may well have seen through the facade. If that is the case, whether she chooses to uphold it or begin dismantling it remains to be seen. I’m so frustrated right now waiting for the damn thing to air!!!

And I can’t abide her either, TS, nor have been able to virtually from the start. She’s a fake I was able to spot from a mile away, and I was very surprised to come here and find my instincts confirmed. Watching the unraveling of Harry is sad indeed. Because we know for the most part he’s a good guy and was deeply impacted by the death of his beautiful mother. Never was such an outpouring of grief seen as when Diana died <3 She was a genuine empath and it shone from every pore of her being.

There is no comparison between her and Meghan Markle. And apparently Meghan is wearing a Cartier bracelet during the interview which is meant to be some kind of nod to Diana … someone needs to tell her to PLEASE STOP acquiring the character traits of the late Princess who she in no way holds a candle to, nor ever will.

I haven't heard of Kik … MySpace was on my radar at one stage 😛 It seems so old school now! I guess accessing public groups via various SM platforms is one way to help spread the word on narcissism. You'll have to let us know what you find, TS, and you know to watch out for those 'ol online narcs xox <3

7. Witch says:

Some people don’t like her for what they perceive to be her race and might be more invested in exposing her narcissism because of how they perceive her race.
            That being said, I think she probably got away with a lot of bullshit because the royal establishment didn’t want to be perceived as racist and so they allowed her to continue bullying staff members. Maybe the royal establishment needs more diversity in their staff? If they had hired older Nigerian women to handle this Markle character it would probably have been her that ended up crying 😆

9. Ciara says:

Wow! Interesting…..

10. Trauma Queen 👑 says:

Could a middle-mid range, histrionic victim, also be violent and aggressive? Or would that fall under middle lessor? Claimed they are both empath and a bad person. Drinks heavily, explosive aggression on public display, yet on sobriety, over the top contrition and victimhood. Repeat pattern loop.

Use the Narc Detector.

2. MP says:

It sounds more like a Lower Mid-Ranger. A Middle Mid-Ranger likes to think he/she is always taking the high road and that it is the victim (who’s reacting to their abuse) that is the not evolved savage individual. There are instances of physical aggression sometimes though but they are more like knee jerk. For example my MMR sister threw a heavy folder of documents to our dad who was in the hospital bed confined because of his cancer because he got her mad for asking a favor that she didn’t want to do (a very long story) or throwing a box of leftover food to her date’s face because he didn’t dance with her.

11. Cup Cakes says:

Wowowowow.The false empath a narcissist?????

Thanks for sharing this superior piece of knowledge.

1. A Victor says:

Hi Cup Cakes, my ex, MMRA, had himself and almost everyone he came into contact with that he was the empath of all empaths, and when it came time to smear me, I was the nut, not he. They are deluded. But, history shows who is actually who in the long run, and who the chaos stayed with.

1. Cup Cakes says: