Meghan Markle : A Less Than Royal Narcissist

12 thoughts on “Meghan Markle : A Less Than Royal Narcissist

1. Contagious says:

I don’t know much about any of them. But what about their expected testimony that they ran from the media to avoid Princess Diana!s fate. They are young parents. ?

How are they running from the media when they continue to court it? Hypocrisy. The “Fate of Diana” is a genuine concern for Harry which is being used by Markle to manipulate him. A vulnerability exploited by a narcissist under the auspices of caring. Why remove him from his wider support network then, because there’s no emotional empathy. The act is hypocritical on two fronts.

1. WhoCares says:

HG,

“A vulnerability exploited by a narcissist under the auspices of caring. Why remove him from his wider support network then, because there’s no emotional empathy.”

Ugh. It’s so true. I just feel a huge wave of revulsion thinking about this.

This is such an excellent series, in so many ways HG – but I have a hard time stomaching watching and listening as it all goes south. It simply hits very close to home for me because of the similarities of the nature of the slow, steady isolation of Harry.

One question though, do you really think Meghan is vocally making these observations and suggestions to Harry? Or is it Harry being moved to make the choices that he perceives as being in the best interests of his family?

I ask because, although it may be dependent on the type of Empath that Harry is (and they give the outward appearance of being a ‘team’), in comparison my situation was one more of my ex expressing stress at his life/work situation and me then acting to assess, accommodate and make changes to reduce our apparent family stress (slowly giving up my job etc). In Harry’s case, is it truely Meghan actively directing the moves and choices, or is it more Harry’s empathic nature naturally accommodating to protect his family?

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Quite the little upstart, is Meggsy!
    Luv your running commentary, simply sensational
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. lickemtomorrow says:

All I can say at this stage is “Where is the popcorn?”

4. Horseyak says:

Just my opinion, but I wouldn’t fuck with the Queen of England. I will be curious to see how Meghan tries to upstage William and Kate when the time comes.

1. Asp Emp says:

Horseyak, a good opinion. It’s ‘treason’ otherwise 😉

Well, considering the number of people beginning to ‘speak up’….. considering the high profile positions of the family….. in my opinion, Harry and their offspring are the victims and the whole s**t hitting the fan has not even really started.

1. Horseyak says:

I agree. And I don’t want to be anywhere near that fan when it happens.

1. Asp Emp says:

Laughing…….

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest Horseyak,
      I wonder what King Henry the 8th would’ve done !
      🤣
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Asp Emp says:

He’d probably s**t a brick or two 😉

2. Horseyak says:

She’d be fertilizer in the English soil.

Regrets