Tell Me What I Want To Hear

TELL-ME-WHAT-I-WANT-TO-HEAR

(How the narcissist  tells you what you want to hear, but not what you should actually know).

I told you I loved you. That was not a lie. I meant it when I said it. I meant it every time that I said it, wrote it, messaged it, voice mailed it, gifted it and e-mailed it. I knew how to portray it. That wasn’t hard. There is so much material available for me to know what to say, how to say it, what to do and how to do it. I have seen it when it has been directed at me time and time again.

All I had to do was mirror it. I have had enough people fall under my spell and love me so that I recognise love when I see it. It became simple enough to replicate it. My intentions really were noble. I wanted to love you and I gave you the love that I knew that you wanted. I did enough to fathom out how you wanted to be loved. Goodness knows I put in the spadework.

I observed you and saw who you interacted with. I followed you to the places you frequented and noted what you ordered most often to eat and to drink. I sat behind you on the bus one time and saw the book that you read. I recognised the author so I went and bought three other of her titles and displayed them at home in readiness to show you and to let you borrow those which you had not read yet.

I dispatched a Lieutenant to chat you up and gather more information for me to collate and consider. I trawled the internet looking for your footprints. I sat up late as my phone buzzed and pinged with the messages from other prospects that I was cultivating but I made them wait as I searched for you. I found you and using a reliable false profile in the name of a friend of the opposite sex to me I managed to secure your online friendship. I did not approach you directly, despite the cloak of anonymity.

I preferred to walk like a ghost through your cyber world, observing your photographs and establishing the places where they were taken. I noted who your friends were, I highlighted potential competitors and I discerned who your family are. I took in the YouTube postings and when they were timed which told me you enjoyed a few glasses of wine in the evening on your own as you posted musical memories from your teenage years. I walked through your posts and your comments, picking up snippets of information that detailed your devotion to romance, your love of small dogs and your dislike of the cold.

Like a silent, vast machine I remained your unseen companion for a month as I sucked up as much information as I could in order to build a picture of you and how you wanted to be loved. Each meme you posted gave me a clue. Every discussion with your friends added further layers as I created the person that would love you. I uploaded to him your interests and made them his. I bolted on the necessary skill sets which would please you. I furnished him with the choice phrases that you wanted to hear. I configured his actions, expressions, behaviours and more that would make him provide you with the love that you wanted to much and once all of this considerable preparatory work was complete I began my seduction.

I loved you. I loved you with passion, desire, attentiveness, excitement, mystery and kindness. All created from the morass of information that I had gathered about you which was layered onto my existing experience from previous relationships and my knowledge of how love operates in the world. I know that it worked.

You fell for me hook, line and sinker and you became enveloped in my creation where you flourished, you shone and you bloomed. Your happiness radiated from you like sunbeams, the pleasure you took in us being together was tangible and all of those around us commented as such. It was marvellous, spectacular, wonderful and perfect.

You had no idea that my love was a creation. Why would you when not only did it match your concept of love but driven by my excellence it exceeded it? Why would you challenge something that felt so golden and so glorious? You would not. I gave you this love and you returned it. It was a match made in heaven. It was a transaction that suited us both. You received my scintillating synthetic love and you gave me the love that sustains me, that emotion infused reaction which powers and sustains me. We both were winners.

Was it such a bad thing that what I gave you was a fabrication if it looked like the real thing? I might even go so far as to say that it was even better than the real thing. Am I to be regarded as a bad person for this fraudulent act. Is it not the case that my deceit pleased you? Yes, you did not know about this deceit, you had no awareness of the fabrication but that caused you no harm did it? You saw and you believed and seeing is believing surely?

When I took you in my arms, shielding you from the black day that you had emerged from and you looked into my eyes and saw the love, the devotion and the optimism that burned there, did it really matter that I was mirroring what you showed me so long as it made you happy, elated and feel loved? My optimistic eyes were your optimistic eyes.

When I unleashed my hatred you could not and still do not understand how someone could treat you like that when that person kept saying that he loved you.

It was easy to switch to this vicious malevolence. It was easy to peel back the veneer that was the manufactured love. It was easy to switch off the creation that I made that provided you with this perfect love. A flick of a switch and he ceased to exist, leaving you with something else instead.

I did not lie when I said that I loved you.

I did not lie when I whispered that I loved you.

I did not lie when I shouted that I loved you.

I just did not tell you the truth.

The truth that I never felt love for you.

Because I cannot do that.

(This is how the narcissist continues to con you, aided and abetted by your own emotional thinking.)

The Fortification of No Contact to Beat the Narcissist

Learn more about the narcissist here

12 thoughts on “Tell Me What I Want To Hear

1. Whitney says:

HG my God⛅🌪️
    I don’t naturally believe in Narcissists. Until recently I thought everyone thought the same as me. I was clueless. It’s really hard for me to believe that anyone is fully bad. Is that part of the Saviour cadre?
    I don’t really know what to think.

1. WhoCares says:

Whitney,

“It’s really hard for me to believe that anyone is fully bad.”

It’s not about good or bad: they just are.

“I don’t naturally believe in Narcissists. Until recently I thought everyone thought the same as me.”

Most of us here have spent the majority of our lives not realizing that are those who operate from a completely different perspective than our own. The obstacles surrounding accepting that reality are understandable.

2. Asp Emp says:

Whitney, can I ask how long you have been part of KTN blog? Narcissism was first identified in the year 1898 by Havelock Ellis (123 years ago). HG writes and educates on the subject, so he believes narcissists exist. Nobody is “fully bad”, it’s different perceptions and understandings of the human psyche and psychology as a whole. There is ‘The Saviour Empath’ article on KTN blog, will that help clarify your query?

What has made you doubt your thinking on this?

1. Whitney says:

Hi Asp Emp! 😃 How are you?!
        Thank you so much for sharing about your dad in the other thread. A world renowned pioneering scientist. I can see why you’re so fucking smart!

Ok hmm..
        I joined the blog in 2018 after a positive narc detection for the first narc. What about you??

I studied psychology at uni and thought narcissism was bullshit at the time. Of course the theory was not even a crumb compared to HG’s detailed and nuanced explanations of human personality. His behavioural genius had been unsurpassed throughout human history.

Yes I’m extremely interested in HG’s articles on the empath cadres and I’ve read each many times. I don’t grasp the Saviour cadre as well as the others, Asp Emp. I like to hear more from the God or other empaths like you.

Please let me know your experiences as an empath of your Cadre(s), if you would like. Thank you. Talk to you soon, Asp Emp! 😃

1. Asp Emp says:

Hi Witney,

Good to hear from you, Whitney & thank you RE: my dad.

I joined KTN July last year.

RE: narcissism and the “information” outside HG’s blog – agree with you that it is of poor quality compared to what HG has provided here. HG does understand a great deal about the psychological side of the human psyche. His creativity knows no bounds…… reminded me of a quote….

“Creativity is intelligence having fun” Albert Einstein

I don’t know your preferred method of learning – visually or auditory – HG has provided ‘The Saviour Empath’ in video if you have not come across it yet? I am assuming you have had your EDC done – do you still have that to hand? Maybe go back to that and extract the info where Saviour is mentioned?

As I have not had my EDC / TDC done as yet – I cannot see how I can answer further in relation to explaining from my understanding on ie Saviour – only from the articles / YT videos. I can recognise some characteristics but have not made my own ‘diagnosis’ or specifics. I’ll leave that to HG when I have done / obtained the results of EDC / TDC.

Thank you RE: “I like to hear more from the God or other empaths like you”. It is good to read that.

Yes, Whitney, we’ll talk again. 🙂

1. Whitney says:

Hi Asp Emp 😃
            I want to ‘like’ your comment but I’m still getting a grip on WordPress.

Oh yes HG is extremely creative. My words can’t do him justice unfortunately.

Thank you so much. I’ll access HG’s Saviour empath video.

Well how exciting for you to do the EDC one day 😁
            I’ve done 3 narc detectors (all positive results)
            And 3 empath detectors (All positive results – myself, my best friend, my brother)

Hope you have a wonderful day. I’ll be reading yours and others comments on the blog now. I love the drama going on.

2. Asp Emp says:

Ah, thank you, Whitney. Good to hear about the EDCs & so you know your best friend and brother are like you, empaths. You are more than welcome, Whitney. I’m having a restful day. I don’t need to watch as much tv these days. You too, have a nice day 🙂

3. BC30 says:

That’s great! Did you suspect they were empaths? I’m doing EDCs on my loved ones, currently, my dad. My mom is a Super Savior. I wrote about her somewhere here. I’ll see if I can find it.

4. Whitney says:

Ohh good to rest and relax Asp Emp 😊 yes true, very useful to know they are Emps… I would like HG to test everyone!

BC30 yes I remember your incredible explanation of your awesome Saviour mom who always houses the disadvantaged. It was wonderful to read about her and it did stick in my mind. How exciting to find out your dads result… Even just to have HG address you directly and hear his genius analyse someone close to you!

2. BC30 says:

*BC30 hidden 🌳 and stalking EDC conversation 👀*

1. Asp Emp says:

BC30….. !! LOL. I thought you were sitting at your desk in “Perfect” harmony 😉 😉

2. Whitney says:

Hahaha 😃
          Yes I knew my best friend was definitely an Emp.
          My brother I was unsure, and he turned out to be a super Emp! Must be why I was so confused about placing him.