New Year Narc Slayer!

Welcome to 2022 which will be your Year of the Narc Slayer!

Hello and a belated Happy New Year to you all!

Following my return from extended operational absence, it is now time for your to take 2022 by the scruff of the neck and slay the narcissists in your life. To enable you to do so, there is now 50% off everything contained with The Knowledge Vault. All you need do is use the code narcslayer2022 at the checkout and you will receive 50% off all of your purchases. This represents an excellent opportunity to furnish yourself with the best information about narcissism you can find, at significant discount so you can start the year and seize the power.

A cast range of material which includes the brilliant assistance packages such as Zero Impact and Child Defender, How to Stop Thinking About the Narcissist, The HG Mauls Series and so much more. Just apply narcslayer2022 in the Knowledge Vault and relish access to life saving and life changing information.

(Please note this discount does not apply to audio to email consultations, Narc Detector, Empath Detector, Trait Detector or Weaponised Empath Detector.)

ENTER KNOWLEDGE VAULT HERE

17 thoughts on “New Year Narc Slayer!

1. lisk says:

Happy New Year! 🥂

2. lickemtomorrow says:

Don’t know where else to put this, but I’m seeing strange things under “Recent Comments” which relate to some kind of ‘pingback’, and they are in Swedish or Norwegian or one of the Nordic languages. They belong to a site headed “Psykopatene blant oss” and I’m not sure if what is written is a translation of your articles, HG, or commentary on it (assuming the readers are also fluent in English). Although they are appearing under “Recent Comments”, they are not comments, but a Pingback, and if I click on them they often bring me to one of BC30’s comments from May last year … odd, I know!

Any sleuths out there who either recognize the language or the reason this might be happening?

Is is just me?

Any thoughts, HG?

It is a Norwegian site which translates my articles but links to the original English articles by way of credit.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Ah, thank you, HG.

I thought someone might be trolling the site for a moment, but there were no actual comments, only Pingbacks.

2. BC30 says:

Umm…ok, but why me? So weird. I didn’t see them.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

BC30, I honestly don’t understand how “pingbacks” work, but when I clicked on the comment in recent comments, it brought me to one of your old comments related to the article that had been translated. Just a weird happenstance which has no logical explanation. I’m always interested to read your comments, though, so it was also beneficial 😉

1. BC30 says:

My comment was translated. OMG what did I say! 🙈 Haha.

2. lickemtomorrow says:

Haha, I’m assuming it was translated correctly in English 😉

I didn’t get the Norwegian version!

2. Asp Emp says:

LET, yes, it is just you 😉 (devilishly laughing xx)

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Haha, AspEmp … I’m not quite sure what to make of that 😛

Why would I be the only one seeing this? It’s weird. Although it’s not happening today.

1. Asp Emp says:

LET, honestly, you were not the only one :-). HG’s work is all over the world yet he may not use WordPress in every country, because WP may not be available, His work may need to be translated in non-English speaking countries, sometimes it can be automatically translated if a facility as such is available.

I was winding you up, LET, sorry x

1. lickemtomorrow says:

AspEmp, no problem, and no need to apologize xox

2. Asp Emp says:

🙂

2. BC30 says:

It was me 😜

1. Asp Emp says:

BC30, I know it was, you naughty girl! (laughing) 😉

3. Joa says:

Ha ha ha, Asp Emp, I laughed 🙂

LET, I am very often the object of such jokes by my friends, especially when I worry about something 🙂

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Joa, yes, it is called ‘teasing’ and sometimes I’m a bit too logical to take the fun of that on board 😛 I read things literally, well almost, and you are right … it is worry that is at the bottom of that! Thanks for clarifying. Not that I was overly worried about seeing the Norse taking over HG’s site, but I was wondering how I was going to understand it 😉 Good to know Google has a translate option. What will they think of next? x

Just the Way It Is