HG Mauls the Victim Narcissist

The Victim Narcissist.

Obtain here

HG Tudor as The Ultra has no allegiance to other narcissists and for you this is a good thing.

You are about to be educated and entertained as HG Tudor takes each cadre of narcissist and gives them a compact mauling for their failings and their collective disgrace to the narcissist brethren! This bulletin provides you with a mass of information about Victim Narcissists, so you can understand more about this particular cadre, its similarities and differences within the cadre itself.

HG has summoned the various groups of narcissists before him as he delivers this compact mauling about their shortcomings which result in his visceral disgust for them. This mauling will enable you to understand far more about the characteristics of the relevant cadre of narcissist which includes the following

1. Appearance

2. Overall approach to impact on the control of others

3. The nature of dynamics with romantic partners, friends, family and colleagues.

4. Differing styles of preference and how this manifests

5. The weaknesses of these narcissists

6. The self-perception adopted by these narcissists

7. How they approach manipulations

and more.

This collection will enable you to understand far more about what each cadre looks like and how they behave which adds to your armoury of knowledge. Even better, it is delivered in the form of a mauling from HG Tudor so you can gain a vicarious pleasure from his verbal volleys without any risk to you. This is entertaining education and will allow you to understand far more about this cadre of narcissist, across the various sub schools and increasing your awareness and defences.

Obtain here

12 thoughts on “HG Mauls the Victim Narcissist

1. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    I saw a bit of ‘victim play’ 😂 from Simon Leviev after watching The Tinder Swindler
    Worth watching everyone
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
      Now the female victims are setting up a,“Go Fund Me” page
      😱
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. jasmin says:

But are they the worst when it comes to the suffering of their victims?

1. A Victor says:

It can be. My mother, a LMR Victim was very physically abusive to me and my siblings as children. She didn’t physically go after any others but I saw her tear into a few tertiary sources over the years, not pretty. And her evil games go on to this day, she’s trying now to gain sympathy from my kids and make me look bad to them because I don’t interact with her much, any more than necessary. I don’t know if all Victim narcissists are as bad, but I know she’s tied with worst out of my narcs.

1. Jasmin says:

My dad, a MMRB victim isn’t as bad (?) but he’s the most annoying person I’ve ever met.
        He is rarely physically violent (although he have slaped me on two occasions as a teenager) but he guilt trip instead.
        I’m guessing that my cousin is a LMR victim (possibly ML) and in some regards I’ve been wiewing her as the worst. She definitely the biggest chaos creator of them all! Always drama around her..
        Dad isn’t dramatic at all.

Hope that you kids sees through it!

1. A Victor says:

Hey Jasmin, that’s interesting, my mom is the most obvious chaos creator, if people know her, my ex was great at making it look like I was the chaos creator and my dad created chaos through his silent treatments. But they all had their ways of doing it. I’ve always had chaos in my life from these people and what’s really sad is that just recently I realized that I’ve complained about each of them to the other ones. I don’t complain about other people. That was an eye opener for me. When someone gets attention, especially negative, there is possibly a reason for it…

1. jasmin says:

Hi AV,

I haven’t tough of silent treatments as chaos creating before. The effect it had on me was mainly confusion and anxiety (as a consequence of feeling rejected). Of course living confused and anxious is chaos, inner chaos.

My dynamic with the narcissists was a bit different. My cousin, my step dad (I doubt his status but don’t like him anyway) and my dad were complained about/to.
            My ex husband and one of my closer friend I did not complain about and if someone else had something negative to say about them I defended them.🙈

2. A Victor says:

Hi Jasmin, my mom used my dad’s silent treatments to control us more, made us tiptoe around him, she was still creating chaos even within his manipulation. Such a weird thing. But, had it only been him and his silent treatments, it may not have felt like chaos but more as you describe it.

I didn’t complain about my ex at first, at first I defended him. As time went in and things became more upside down, I was reaching for anything to try to make sense of the situation. My parents were of no help of course and I believe enjoyed my confusion because it brought me to them. It’s all so sick. I just want to be completely narc free at some point in my life. I just want to feel that complete sense of freedom at least once. Then, if I see narc-y behaviors in others, I will be able to walk away, I hate those behaviors now. But the seeing them part is what I’m still working on. They are so varied and so numerous.

3. jasmin says:

Hi AV,

Thank you for explaining, it’s a situation that I have not experienced. They really seize on every given opportunity in order to control you.

After the last time we wrote I have thought a bit on why I didn’t complain about them and reached the conclusion that I feared that if I complained that could lead to me ‘having to deal with some uncomfortable truths’.
            I think that my conscious mind thougt that they were good people with some issues but that my subconscious ‘knew’ the truth. The addiction fighted to not let it go from subconscious to conscious in order to keep it get fed. If that’s possible?

When it comes to recognising red flags when you meet new people have you practiced anything yet?

I have a quite new college throwing a lot of red flags around her – fortunately I don’t have to interact much with her.
            I also met someone socially but again lots of red flags so I only met with her 2 times..
            I think I’m learning!😊
            When it comes to men I’m still not even near ready.🤷‍♀️

4. Jasmin says:

Watching Amber Heard reminded me of this conversation with you. My cousin is very similar to her. Overly dramatic.

Is your mother the same?

Brian Laundrie doesn’t appear ‘histrionic’. The footage was short but I got another impression.

3. Duchessbea says:

They are the worst. Disgraceful how they carry on.

4. A Victor says:

These deserve the worst mauling.