HG Tudor Interview : Sonia Poulton

24 thoughts on “HG Tudor Interview : Sonia Poulton

1. Lisa says:

Hello HG
    Just watched your interview with Sonia Poulton I have watched many of her interviews. Great to see you on there. It’s a very long time since I was on your blog but I still recommend you to many people all the time. I don’t read the blog all the time now because thank fully I’m cured 🥰 But only because of your blog. I see the creature book is now available after a long wait ? Is that the actual book now ? Or just an introduction?
    Hope you are well

Hello Lisa, good to have you drop in and thank you for continuing to recommend my work. It is an introduction and it is not the complete work.

2. Duchessbea says:

Great interview HG. Everything covered and discussed very well. Best, DB

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

When you have been an avid consumer of HG’s work for a long time, like many of us here, the value of these interviews resides not on the content provided (which is familiar enough to us) but on the form each interview adopts. This one in particular was really fun to listen to because of its fresh, original dynamics. Sonia Pulton demonstrates her astute interviewing skills by decentering herself from the interview, putting the spotlight on the questions and comments that HG’s audience left under some of his videos. She doesn’t lead the interaction, both the questions and HG’s answers to them do. Poulton’s approach, in this manner, helps reinforce the wide impact of HG’s work and the tremendous amount of interest it generates, while secondarily providing fuel and increasing HG’s sense of grandiosity, allowing all of us to enjoy a very entertained HG and to indulge in his laughter. The spirited interaction was spiced up by HG’s creative and humorous metaphors (“confetti at a wedding”/ “virtual fisherman” / “Alabama …what!?”) and by some occasional cursing here and there, which resulted in a rather delightful interview. Top Notch? but, of course, Ms. Poulton. Did you ever doubt it?

Excellent observations, SP, thank you.

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

My pleasure.

2. Z - zwartbolleke says:

I always enjoy your interview reviews SP!!
      Thanks for another good one!

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

How kind of you, thank you so much, Z!

4. Asp Emp says:

At the start of the interview, I was able to understand the first few words Sonia said by lip-reading her.

5. Sweetest Perfection says:

Sonia Pulton is a renowned journalist and has a strong presence. I admire her “Joan of Arc” attitude in her advocacy for Justice and her fight against pedophiles. There are a few issues, however, on which I totally disagree with her. But I’m gonna listen to the interview. Not because of her interviewing skills, but because of the interviewee.

6. A Victor says:

Ms Poulton seemed much more pulled together in this interview, I thought she did a better job than the last one I heard her do with HG. I found the comments under the video on YouTube fun, it seems so many had not noticed HG laughing before, on other videos. He has a great laugh, I was thinking, how could they have been missing it? Fun interview, thanks for putting it here.

She’s a good interviewer as she’s a professional journalist.

1. A Victor says:

I know she’s a professional, it just seemed in the last one she was a bit thrown by your charisma or charm, becoming a bit breathless and flustered. It’s not surprising, you have that effect on people.

I’d activated the wireless love eggs.

1. A Victor says:

Hahaha, see?? I knew it was something…🤣

2. Asp Emp says:

Laughing……

3. Rebecca says:

Lmao

4. k mac says:

I’m not sure I understand what that means. 🤭

5. Asp Emp says:

k mac, yes you do 😉

6. Sweetest Perfection says:

Omg no way! HAHAHA!!!

7. k mac says:

Ok, I’ve Googled it. Seriously the toy conversations on here.

7. Asp Emp says:

Thank you for sharing another interesting interview, HG.

“provide that information to people in a way that they readily understand and so getting rid of the confusion” and “the practical tips they can take to move forward” – in my view, HG puts his information across in a way that is ‘approachable’ and accessible to many people. Including those that may have neurodiversities where HG’s style of educating others can also reach through the perceptions of those who look at, and understand the world differently.

(narcissism being) “new buzzword but it’s not a new thing at all is it, no narcissism has been around since we were running around on the grasslands hunting and gathering” – as HG explains in greater detail in his video ‘Woke : The Rise of Narcissism on the Left’.

“so much behaviour that is narcissism is diluted and euphemized by people saying oh he’s got an anger management issue or she’s highly strung she’s high maintenance right and oh it’s it’s a twin flame dynamic which describes the dynamic actually between narcissist and victim” – and it is, unfortunately, a similar view of those who are not aware of narcissism and it’s influence on the victims, especially an ACON ‘reacting’ can be ‘accused’ of having anger management “issues”. Little is also understood about co-dependency, how that can be ‘formed’, or ‘manifested’, simply as a result of narcissistic abuse, or co-morbidity, or other neurodiversity that can lead to an addiction to narcissism, ‘instilled’ from an early age.

Those that have neurodiversities and / or co-morbidities other than narcissism may take longer to understand, learn and manage their addiction to narcissism. Some more so than others. It varies. It also varies in the length of time it takes to process the information.

Where you are referring to your ‘Tudor-Scope’, (giggling here), your ‘HG Roasts…’ series make for real entertainment with such sarcasm that may appear like Marmite, either people hate it, or people love it. I don’t hate it 🙂

What is clear though, when you have put, especially famous people through your ‘Tudor-Scope’ and / or list them on ie ‘The Shifty Fifty : 50 Famous Narcissists’, ‘50 Famous Narcissists or Not?’, people’s comments sometimes show surprise, that their film star actor ‘idol’ turns out to be a narcissist. Sometimes that is the one thing that can ‘swing’ their ‘adoration’ to ‘disgust’. How ironic, their film star idol that they had adored from afar (if assessed and determined) is a narcissist, they had been ‘addicted’ to a narcissist. Not necessarily because they may have an addiction to narcissism.

“self-defense mechanism has to work it doesn’t allow them to know what they are because if they did it wouldn’t function properly they’d hesitate in their actions and not get those prime aims” – reading these words reminded me of HG’s ‘The 404 Narcissist’. HG has utilised his expertise and his excellent people observation skills by explaining such moments (clips, or stills) in his videos: ‘Harry’s Wife Part 70.6 : Wounding In Action’; ‘Harry’s Wife Part 71.6 : The Death Stare’; ‘Harry’s Wife Part 75.6 : Rapid Blinking : Why?’; ‘Harry’s Wife Part 73.7 : No Hiding the Hate’; ‘Harry’s Wife Part 75.8 : Don’t Touch Me – Video Analysis’. In these, various scenarios where the narcissism is ‘adjusting’ itself within those that have it as explained by HG.

Comprehensive.