How the Narcissist Evades When Questioned

HOW THE NARCISSIST EVADES WHEN QUESTIONED

You will have questions for the narcissist. Lots of questions.

They never get answered.

Why?

Why is the narcissist so evasive?

Why won’t the narcissist give you the answer to a straight forward question?

Why must you get answers from the narcissist?

What happens when you ask a question when painted white?

What happens when you ask a question when painted black?

What happens when you ask a question when you enter Challenge Mode?

What are the ways in which the narcissist evades your questions?

Sick of the anger, frustration and hurt caused by the evasiveness of the narcissist? Then it is time to get some answers and gain those answers which will actually help you and ensure you move forward, rather than remain stuck.

Avoid the evasion and get THE answers here

8 thoughts on “How the Narcissist Evades When Questioned

1. Rebecca says:

I used to get annoyed and my temper would flare a little whenever he would tell me, “I don’t want to talk about us” to evade answering my questions. I had to fight back the urge to kick him, he wasn’t worth the jail time. It still frustrates me just thinking about it, maybe I should have told him off, instead of biting my tongue and walking away.
    One time we talked about our tempers, he wanted to know what I was like when mad. I told him I’m like my Dad, I can explode when mad,depends on what it is you did and I respond in different degrees of temperament. He seemed excited by this and he said, “Oh, I can’t wait to make you mad. I want to see that” and then he would rub his hands together and grin really big. I just looked at him in confusion (what the hell moment?) and ask him, ” Why do you want to see that?” He never answered me and changed the subject. HG, Can you answer what that was all about?? Why did he want to see me explode?

1. Asp Emp says:

Rebecca, this article explains it, quite well (I’m laughing as I type this though) https://narcsite.com/2022/01/23/the-empathic-supernova-20/ You may find https://narcsite.com/2019/08/14/the-super-empath-12/ useful too.

1. Rebecca says:

Asp Emp, Are you saying, what I think you’re saying? I read both articles. Are you saying he suspected I was a super empath? I suspect I am,but not 100 % sure.

1. Asp Emp says:

Rebecca, thank you for your question – it is not for me to answer whether you are or not. I provided the links so you could read up on them. Maybe narcissists are instinctively drawn to empaths, hence why empaths can get ensnared. There are other articles about empaths on KTN – further links here, or access HG’s YouTube, there is a Playlist ‘The Empath’ https://narcsite.com/2021/08/19/the-magnet-empath-14/ https://narcsite.com/2021/12/09/the-saviour-empath-16/ – or a quick route the Empath Detector Consultation and then there is the Trait Detector Consultation. Lots of avenues via HG’s work 🙂

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

Rebecca, he wants to see you explode because it fuels him.

I’m not terribly good with empath schools and cadres but worth reading the links ASP shared but also about the geyser.

1. A Victor says:

Yes, I thought Geyser also… Still could be Super also but Geysers explode it seems…

3. jasmin says:

Because it would be potent negative fuel.

2. Asp Emp says:

This comment is hilarious! HG’s response, hahahahahaha.

11 questions here, HG. That is an awful LOT of questions, one at a time please, otherwise it’s a ‘threat to my control’ (at least I am being honest here) 🙂

Ok, I’ll apply my learning here and respond in my perspective…….

# 1. Why? Control
    # 2. Why is the narcissist so evasive? Past experiences “lack of control now returns us to lack of control then” AND / OR “because we are intimidated by what is happening in the present.”
    # 3. Why do simple questions receive a response as if you have commenced an interrogation? Threat to control diversion by asserting control
    # 4. Why won’t the narcissist give you the answer to a straight forward question? To stop giving the other person ‘power’
    # 5. Why won’t the narcissist answer even when it would be in his best interests to do so? Assertion of control
    # 6. Why must you get answers from the narcissist? Empaths are truth-seekers, just like narcissists are ‘fuel seekers’
    # 7. What happens when you ask a question when painted white? More likely to get an answer / positive response
    # 8. What happens when you ask a question when painted black? Potential ignited fury, or Silent Treatment, or other Assertion of Control
    # 9. What happens when you ask a question when you enter Challenge Mode? Wounding the narcissist, potential ignition of fury, assertion of control
    # 10. What are the ways in which the narcissist evades your questions? Any way they ‘sense’ is appropriate at that present moment in time
    # 11. What steps can you take to prevent this problem caused by the narcissists evasiveness? Learn and understand the linguistics of narcissism, apply the knowledge and act accordingly to the situation. For some, it will vary and depend on the circumstances.

The answers I gave are without cheating. How did I do? Oops, another question 🙂