The World of the Ultra

Want more of the Ultra?

Want to understand more about HG Tudor´s psychopathy?

Want to learn more about what he does BESIDES educate the world about narcissism?

Want to be able to look into a world and thank your personal god that you do not inhabit it?

Want to understand more about the Ultra, where he came from, what he has done, what he is doing and what is to be done?

Want to put the pieces together, forge your own views and unravel a world that few ever get to witness?

Of course you do.

Support the Ultra and access exclusive material not available anywhere else.

Access here

9 thoughts on “The World of the Ultra

1. Anna says:

There is a new film called “I came by” about an Ultra. It is terrifying. The character is a British high court judge with friends in all the right places. He is even a “Sir”. Has a knighthood. His wife is in a psychiatric unit…. no more or I will spoiI it. I recommend watching it. It shows how dangerous and terrifying he is. There are moments you see how cold and emotionless he is. The actor did an amazing job. Below is a link for the trailer.

He is not an Ultra and it is a poor film, I am surprised Hugh Bonneville got involved with this.

1. Anna says:

Interesting HG. What would you say his character is? (Hector Blake)

I thought Hugh Bonneville’s acting was exceptional. He portayed the character very well. The film itself is a matter of taste. I enjoy British Crime Thrillers. My favourite is “The Fall” starring Jamie Dornan and Gillian Anderson. It is a good series. I can recommend it, but it depends on your taste and if you like crime thrillers.

I have watched The Fall but not to conclusion, I agree it is a good series.

2. Anna says:

From what I have read and understand, (somethings from this Blog, somethings from other sources) Psychopaths are born and sociopaths are made.

I have a theory, I will use the characters “Darth Vadar aka Anakin Skywalker” and “Emperor Palpatine” from Star wars. As their story seems to be a great example.

Anakin Skywalker shows all the signs of borderline personality disorder. He is manipulated by Emperor Palpatine who shows all the signs of narcissitic Psychopathy.

Anakin turns to the dark side. Learns to control his emotions and becomes a borderline sociopath named “Darth Vader” following his mentor but not quite. He can turn his emotions on and off, unlike the psychopathic Palpatine who has no empathy or emotion. Who misjudges Anakin, to his demise when Anakin who is prompted by his son screaming “Father save me” to suddenly grab Palpatine and throw him to his death down the pit.

The psychopathic narcissitic Palpatine realises as he falls to his death, that the power of love is indeed stronger than the dark side…..

3. Pingback: The World of the Ultra - Dark Triad Personality
  4. Asp Emp says:

HG, I am pleased for you that you are now expanding your Legacy further afield. The more you share and impart your expertise, the more people can be reached and be educated. Much kudos to you, HG and thank you x 🙂

5. MB says:

Is this replacing channel membership on YT? I’m a bit confused.