Pearl Pulled Piers Pops Up

15 thoughts on “Pearl Pulled Piers Pops Up

1. Viol. says:

Oh, HG, your alliteration….

Top notch eh?

2. Chihuahuamum says:

Off topic, but at my exercise class today they played this depeche mode remix world in my eyes and of course thought of you HG 😆 I thought you might want a listen…

3. lickemtomorrow says:

Some of the comments kick ass on these articles … often one of my favourite parts … and I’ll almost always peruse the comments after an article. I use them as a type of temperature gauge in terms of the general public’s thoughts and feelings about a particular issue. They often generate more interesting information as well.

Piers will be rejoicing in the potential ‘downfall’ of the Duchess. Too bad she’s also like a cat with nine lives and I’ll be reviewing the next video to see just how many of those she has lost!

1. Asp Emp says:

LET, I liked how you worded it “temperature gauge”, laughing at that. Yes, I too, look forward to HG’s forthcoming video on this 🙂

1. pete456789 says:

Does asp stand for asperger’s?

1. Asp Emp says:

Pete, I can lie to you and say ‘no’, it stands for snake 😉

1. pete456789 says:

Ah, so that means yes then!
            I wonder how many victims and empaths are also aspie’s considering one of the traits commonly listed is being taken advantage of or bullied.

2. Asp Emp says:

Pete, you are absolutely correct. People on the autism spectrum tend to be picked on / ‘selected’. It is something that I found difficult as part of my journey on KTN, processing the knowledge as to why I was subject to bullying by others. Quite a number of people with Aspergers can be diagnosed late in life because it was / is not ‘well-known’ (understood) by those in the medical profession. Just like narcissism.

Then, again, people have hinted that I am the narcissist in the past.

3. pete456789 says:

Yeah aspergers can be seen as narcissism because they can seem to lack empathy, but its more like extreme introversion. I know that because I am one. I post on a popular asperger’s forum but not under pete. I’ve joined a kickboxing class because someone told me that’s how he stopped giving off the vibes that attract the bullies.

4. Asp Emp says:

Thank you for sharing that – about introversion. I think that is something I can relate to. Yet to some, it may appear that I am not an introvert 🙂 I am glad to read that you do / have joined an aspie forum. Hope the kickboxing class gives you good vibes 🙂 You’ll be beating kangeroos at their ‘game’ at this rate 😉 Thank you for sharing what you have to say here.

5. Witch says:

@Pete
            I think it’s also because from what I’ve read people on the spectrum tend to be quite candid and neurotypicals tend to feel “telling it how it is” is lacking empathy…
            It’s part of the reasons why I’ve thought I might be on the spectrum or at least borderline (like I just missed being on the spectrum)

6. Asp Emp says:

Witch, what a coincidence, I posted something about ’emphatic’ last night 🙂 There are online self-tests for Aspergers / Autism if you wished to find out and have the option to follow it up with a formal diagnosis?

2. njfilly says:

I enjoy reading comments here and other places.

People can be quite witty and intelligent.

4. Pingback: Pearl Pulled Piers Pops Up - Dark Triad Personality