Do Not Eat Or Drink Whilst Watching This

12 thoughts on “Do Not Eat Or Drink Whilst Watching This

1. Alice NW says:

Harry has always been a bad boy, rebellious- not unlike his mom.

He married an American of Mixed Race- so was he a victim or was he rebellious?

He uses his Mother’s death for his own Sympathy.

He was raised to be a Royal, and might just be a brat.

If he left because of the paparazzi, why doesn’t his family go away and live a quiet life then?

Why would he pursue celebrity, fame, and paparazzi, riding on his Royal title?

Why does he still use his Royal title? He certainly degraded them in his Oprah interview.

For a narcissist, Meghan isn’t very good at charming the public or me. I wasn’t a fan of Suits. I thought her wedding was a bit racially pretentious.

It wasn’t necessary for her to go to Uvalde School and lay flowers. It was out of place.

1. Marcia To says:

I agree with you on every point made. I deeply dislike her for what she has done over the past three years, and going to Uvlade was the most sickening act and PR stunt ever.

2. annaamel says:

‘He uses his Mother’s death for his own Sympathy.’

Alice, I have to take issue with this. I am amazed at how he has survived her loss. That image of him walking behind her coffin as a child is forever seared into my memory. I think many of us just wish him happiness.

1. Viol. says:

Compare his mentions of his mother before meeting Duchess Sizzler and after.

Notice anything?

1. annaamel says:

I haven’t noticed anything, but I have not really followed him or things he’s said. Still, I can’t imagine anything he could say which would make me feel he does not have the right to mourn his mother in whatever way he wants.

1. Alice NW says:

Hi Annaamel

The boys definitely were dealt a bad hand with both his parents divorce and his mom’s death when they were just children.

I have just noticed that since Harry’s been married, he’s used his mothers death quite a lot. It was his excuse for leaving the Royal family, to protect Meghan, but during his Oprah interview, he brought up what an awful institution the whole Royal family was. It seems like he uses Diana to keep the public’s sympathy for everything he does and talks bad about.

He and William used to be so close, and now they’re estranged, and I think that’s perhaps even sadder.

William shows his love for his mother. He shows respect to the Royal family, and I think it’s a duty he takes on. He doesn’t bring up his mother’s death unless he’s asked about it in an interview, and then he’s candid and honest, not seeking pity.

2. Don’t Remember says:

You are funny. It’s interesting how much you hate your own kind sometimes. Some you admire and some you hate. I wonder if Harry didn’t want to be a Royal anymore because of the paparazzi, why are they continuing to promote themselves as celebrities then.

3. Viol. says:

Me Stig you long time!

4. WiserNow says:

oooohhh, baby…. stig it to me….yeeaahhh

I dunno HG – I get the impression you enjoy recording these Stig videos just a little…

…as evidenced by that last declaration of “fashawwwn” at the end after your usual sign-off haha 🙂

5. A C says:

Now you tell me…

6. Sweetest Perfection says:

HAHAHAAAA! This is hysterical!!!

7. Asp Emp says:

Oh! Wwhhhyyyy nnoooottt?

Hahahahaha. Fooking hell, HG, this video was hilarious. Ermmm…..let me think, was I consuming foods, or imbibing liquids as I read this video (never mind looking at the pictures, smirk), no, I don’t think I was. I didn’t choke on anything if I was 😉