Which of your traits are most vulnerable to exploitation?
You have been ensnared by a narcissist.
Most likely, you are an empath, a collection of empathic and narcissistic traits.
You need to know what those traits are.
You may still be ensnared seeking to escape.
You may have escaped and be fending off the Initial Grand Hoover and/or Follow-Up Hoovers.
You may be on the shelf and tackling the pick-up/put-down dynamic.
You may have been disengaged from and are dealing with the aftermath.
You may be dealing with a malice campaign.
You may be caught in ongoing interactions making Total No Contact harder than usual.
You may be trying to keep the narcissist at bay.
You may be trying to deal with purging the effects of the narcissist from your life.
Those scenarios and others besides all have one thing in common – Emotional Thinking, the Enemy Within.
Emotional Thinking will ALWAYS seek to exploit what you are to feed your innate addiction to the narcissist. This addiction is lifelong and poses a constant threat but it is one which can be managed and successfully. To achieve this, you need to know what it is about you that is at risk from exploitation from your Emotional Thinking.
If you do not know, how can you then GOSO?
Will the fact you are an empathic truth seeker be your undoing?
Perhaps your narcissistic sense of pride will cause continued conflict with the narcissist?
Might your compassion be used against you to draw you back in?
Maybe the empathic trait of guilt will be harnessed?
Then again, it could be the narcissistic trait of infidelity which lures you back?
There is a wide range of empathic and narcissistic traits. Which ones are applicable to you and which are not?
Whether it is a past, current or future ensnarement, you need to be armed to defeat your emotional thinking and the lurking narcissist drawn to your empathic status.
Use the Trait Detector to understand what your empathic and narcissist traits are.
Use the Trait Detector and find out NOW what it is about you that is the most vulnerable to exploitation by your Emotional Thinking, so you can then address and tackle it and in turn beat the narcissist.
- Make payment using the PayPal button. The costs is US $ 100 and is protected through PayPal´s procedures.
- If you wish to use a different email address to that contained in your PayPal account, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before making payment.
- You will receive a Common Sense Protocol. You will also receive a specifically engineered and detailed questionnaire for your completion and return by email.
- This questionnaire will be analysed and you will then be provided with a response which will detail all of your relevant empathic and narcissistic traits so you understand the requisite makeup of your personality. The analysis will also identify in percentage terms the level of vulnerability and also explain to you how that will manifest for you, allowing you to be fixed with full knowledge so you can take appropriate protective action.
- The response will (subject to intervening factors) be provided to you within 96 hours of submission of your completed questionnaire.
- The entire process is covered by confidentiality provisions.
Know yourself so you recognise where Emotional Thinking is most likely to strike because when you know, you can GOSO and beat the narcissist!