Alec Baldwin : A Very Angry Narcissist? Part Three

15 thoughts on “Alec Baldwin : A Very Angry Narcissist? Part Three

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

I understand it’s great to use topical figures as it helps draw people in and increase awareness so I won’t get my hopes up, but I’d love one on Amanda Knox…

2. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Something to be said about ‘negative’ fuel …. obviously !
    Fabulous analysis of Angry Alec thus far ..Hilaria-ous 😂
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. Fay says:

Seems he played the perfect part in ‘Notting Hill’ then.

4. Wendy says:

I have never liked Alec Baldwin and now I know exactly why!

5. A Victor says:

These are excellent for learning, thank you for posting them here. Looking forward to Part 5.

6. Carey says:

Really illuminating. Thx, HG. Gives me some perspective on my ex, among other things. Though hearing the things he tweets made me flinch. Who does that?!

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

I never really knew anything about him until the recent headline. How enlightening and what a kn**

7. lickemtomorrow says:

After hearing this, I think I would have called this series “A Very Confrontational Narcissist” because all he seems to be doing is confronting people … over and over and over again.

What an ass!

1. Asp Emp says:

LET…….”A Very Angry Gorilla” ?

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Haha, AspEmp 😛

There’s a lot of monkey business going on around here between the ‘Gorilla’ Alec Baldwin and the ‘Performing Chimp’ Robbie Williams 😉

1. Asp Emp says:

LET, yes, I think the wanking emoji says it all…..oh, sorry, typo error there 😉

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Haha, AspEmp, it took me a minute there 😛

My first thought: “Is there a wanking emoji?” 😉

2. Asp Emp says:

Hahahaha, LET, it took you a minute? Did you have a brain ‘freeze’? 😉 If such an emoji ‘existed’, I think it would be used quite often LOL. Glad it made you laugh in any case. I was being ‘mischievous’, as usual LOL.

3. lickemtomorrow says:

LOL, AspEmp, that emoji if it existed would definitely be used quite often 😉

And definitely a ‘brain freeze’ moment for me.

Delighted I got it in the end because it did make me laugh 🙂

8. Asp Emp says:

Interesting. Him slating Catholics. He was raised as one too. His parents having 6 children within 11 years. (later in this video, something about ‘being raped by a priest’). Me thinks that the household was strict and quite overly strong on the religion front.

Hmmm. He tends to exhibit rather a lot of ‘fury’ in public. In my view, maybe there’s an element of Lesser. He has no class. A-List? Bollocks to that. His narcissism would have evolved enough by now (at the age he is). He simply cannot control his temper!

In some way, your descriptions of Alec do remind me of the Lesser I knew. Aggressive verbal and physical ‘assaults’ on people, the shoving and so on. But the Lesser I knew did not always display this amount of ‘fury’ in public, it was more controlled and certainly not as often as Alec is doing. (my ET is absolutely fine, HG). What’s the difference I am asking myself. I do not think it is the narcissism in between these two guys that comes across as so different. Would it be the differentiating levels of the other 3 ‘traits’ of the dark tetrad, I wonder?

Is it the ‘victim’ cadre (if any) in Alec ‘acting out’?

It just occurred to me (not that it is likely to happen), at some point, would, let’s say, Tom Cruise sees Alec at an A-List event, and points out ‘Oh, there goes hot-shot narcissist’……. Bedlam. Altogether in one room. It would beat any movie made in history, apart from……. Star Wars !!!! Woo Hoo!

Going to read Part 4 now, HG. Thank you, thank you for doing these videos…..You are The Star x