Bullshit Bingo : Official Rules
This document represents the Official Rules (“The Rules”) for all Bullshit Bingo livestream events (“The Event”) conducted by HG Tudor.
- The Event complies with all relevant federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations including US sanctions.
- The Event is free of charge to enter. If you wish to make Super Thanks in relation to the Event, you may do so.
- The Event is not endorsed or sponsored by YouTube.
- The Event is wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms of Service.
- The Event is subject to the YouTube Community Guidelines which you should familiarize with and have due regard to. Those guidelines can be found here https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/
- Participation in the Event automatically releases YouTube from any or all liability with regard to this event.
- You will be notified in advance of when The Event will take place and how you can secure your bingo card. No liability is accepted for any failure you experience in securing a bingo card for The Event.
- HG Tudor will read from a selection of texts for the purposes of you listening for certain pre-selected words and/or phrases that may appear on your bingo card.
- In the event you hear one of the applicable words and/or phrases you should mark your bingo card by clicking on the applicable box.
- You may enter as many times as you wish. There is no limit on the number of bingo cards you may have.
- The prizes are as follows
All Four Corner Squares – US $ 100
Horizontal Line – US $ 100
Vertical Line – US $ 100
Diagonal Line – US $ 100
Bullshit Bingo (all squares) – US $ 250
There is only one prize per category, accordingly once for example, the Horizontal Prize has been won, no other prizes will be awarded for a Horizontal Line.
- The prizes are provided in credit at The Knowledge Vault. No cash refunds or equivalent prizes will be provided beyond items in the Knowledge Vault. You may add payment to your prize sum to secure certain items if you wish.
- If you believe you have secured one of the prize combinations you must write in the Livechat the relevant prize e.g. Vertical Line. At that point the Event will pause. You must immediately copy the link for your Bingo card and send it to email@example.com marked with your YouTube user name.
- Your card will then be checked. If your prize claim is valid you will be awarded the relevant credit in the Knowledge Vault and The Event will continue until all prizes have been won.
- If your claim is a false claim, the relevant prize remains in play and The Event continues.
- You may win more than one prize per card or per person.
- All decisions are at the total and absolute discretion of HG Tudor.
- Anybody deemed to be disrupting The Event, by HG Tudor, through the Livechat, will be removed from The Event.
- In the event of a delay of more than two minutes in submitting a prize claim, at the absolute discretion of Hg Tudor, the claim can be ignored and The Event continues with the prize remaining in play and available.
- What Data Do We Collect?
The Channel collects
Your name, email address and screen name you use on YouTube.
2 How Do We Collect Your Date
You directly provide The Channel with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you
Place a comment in the livechat during the live stream event
Place a comment in relation to the video replay of the live stream event
3. How Will We Use Your Data?
The Channel collects your data so that we can
Email you with regard to any prize that you may have won.
4. How Do We Store Your Data
Your data is stored online though Google´s gmail platform in accordance with its security precautions. Your data is not stored in any physical form
5. What Are Your Data Protection Rights
The Channel would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following
The right to access – you have the right to request The Channel for copies of your personal data. The Channel may charge you a small fee for this service
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Channel correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Channel to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erase – You have the right to request that The Channel erases your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request The Channel restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Channel processing your personal data. Under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Channel transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or feel that The Channel has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the relevant Information Commissioner´s Office.