The hoover and the narcissist. They go together like gin and tonic, cheese and onion and Laurel and Hardy. Where there is a narcissist, there comes hoovers – whether they are benign or malign, they will happen and you need to know how to stop them.
In this detailed Assistance Package you will learn about
- How the different schools of narcissist operate with regard to hoovers
- Why does the narcissist hoover?
- What does the narcissist want to obtain from you?
- Why do victims struggle to prevent hoovers?
- What the two fundamental elements are with regard to hoovering
- Your part in the success or failure with regard to preventing hoovers
- The role salami slicing plays in hoovers and how it is so dangerous
- The Hoover Carriers
- The need to Close the Bridges
- A wide range of tips and techniques to help you Close the Bridges
- Identification of the key areas to enable you to stop the hoovers
- What forces the narcissist to go elsewhere
- How to avoid advertising yourself for hoovers
This material is unsurpassed and will not be found anywhere else. It is available for a limited time at the discounted rate of just US $ 50 for a jam-packed audio file delivered by email and is an essential part of your toolkit for Knowing and Beating The Narcissist.
Do not delay, get weaponised today.