5 False Promises

5 FALSE PROMISES OF THE NARCISSIST

The promise is used by the narcissist repeatedly, whether through Promised Gain or Future Faking, it is a mainstay of our manipulations against you, but what are the five most often used false promises that the narcissist is using against you and what does the narcissist ACTUALLY mean?

Learn more for just US $ 5

5 False Promises of the Narcissist

15 thoughts on “5 False Promises

1. lizbeth says:

I noticed that he always said exactly the opposite of what he was actually doing.( No I didn’t take her number,I would never)!! But he did of course.

2. Super Empath Fool says:

Thank you.

You are welcome.

3. Super Empath Fool says:

1. I will always love you…you are my guardian angel, no woman has ever loved me like you do.
    2. I will repay you..I don’t know when, but I will.
    3. I will be faithful…you are the first woman I am telling this.
    4. I will change…I am changing. Actually, you are changing me and I like it.
    5. I will marry you..I have never wanted to marry any other woman.
    6. I won’t hurt you..I am not your enemy.
    How can a person lie about such things??? It is beyond my comprehension.

How can we lie about such things? The end always justifies the means. When you do not suffer from guilt, remorse or a conscience and have an enduring need for fuel, words are merely the weapons to achieve those ends. Remember, you see it from a different perspective than us. That is why it seems beyond your comprehension, but once you do grasp it, it makes perfect sense. You won’t like it, but you don’t have to like it to understand. I would suggest you read Fuel, Your Fault and From the Mouth of a Narcissist to add to your understanding, SEF.

1. Super Empath Fool says:

Thanks HG. I know I see things from my perspective, I can’t help it, not even after the horrible experience I went through. I wish I could hate, despise, bury the illusion.
        I am educating myself on this topic and your work is of tremendous help. Everything would make perfect sense if you were robots. But you are human beings, there must be something good in you. I’ve seen many good traits and qualities. Whether it is nature or nurture, I feel deep sorrow for “your kind”, for the man I thought I could “fix”, fix his wound, in whom I’ve seen the potential to become better person. Painful reality becomes more clear each day, bit by bit, but you are absolutely right – I simply do not like the picture that appears. It looks like some abstract art painting and I am not a big fan of abstract art.

You are welcome SEF, I do like your final sentence, that is a good way of summing it up.

2. KDay says:

Yup well said HG *claps*

Thank you KDay.

4. Cara says:

Do you know how many people I’ve “borrowed” money from, promising to pay them back, and I have never paid them back? People make elaborate plans to rob banks, only to end up caught and jailed, while I smile, mumble “You know I’m good for it,” and get $20 from this one (for cigarettes), $30 from that one (lunch and an espresso), $2 from the “tip jar” nobody was watching at the coffee house (because that place has become such a shit show they should be tipping ME to grace them with my presence), another $5 from my father (i drove his car and I needed SOMETHING for parking).

5. Dinah says:

You post exactly what I need just as I need it. Your posts have helped a lot thanks. But what of your kind that psychically attacks? Can you shed any light on that please and how are we able to combat that?

You are welcome Dinah. All of our kind are capable of physical attacks. The Lesser is more inclined to physical attacks as a consequence of their limited range of manipulations and their low control threshold. They tend to be something of a blunt instrument. A Mid Range and a Greater may well use physical force, but it is less likely and if it is used, it is more along the lines of pushing, holding, slapping, placing a hand on the throat, as opposed to punching, kicking or using a weapon. The explosion into physical violence occurs as consequence of the narcissist being wounded and their fury is ignited so it appears as heated fury which includes but is not limited to, physical violence. To understand more about this read Fury.

6. Dee Dee says:

Good, then you can spend the rest of your life alone. No one’s going to put up with that anymore. People like us (the one’s you use, hurt, control, lie too and leave out details) are wise to what you’re all up to. It’s out there all over the Internet and we will survive without you…It hurts, it hurts like hell but once we know who anf what you’re all about ??? We win….We win ourselves back and our selfworth. Your kind will die alone with no one..

7. BeowulfSabrina says:

Yes. Who knew that after 25 years everything you are saying would come to tragic fruition. What am I supposed to do now? What do I tell my son and family and baby grandson? That we were all tricked for 25 years? That the full devalue and discard and complete destruction came about like a tsunami, a mushroom cloud, and WHAT DO I DO? Baby won’t have a grandfather, how horrible! Yes to affair, yes to abandonment, yes to hoovering, yes to it all. Have gone complete no contact for 45 days because of manipulation, word salad, head games. Is there hope? Will you laugh at me because I even ask that? There was always a bit of selfishness, slight lack of empathy, always always played the victim, but I thought I made him happy. Why now, why after so long? And what do I do? How will I survive? Why do you people do this to us innocents? When he dropped the bomb, he was so cruel, he told me it was time to take off my rose colored glasses and face reality. Who could be so cruel? Why?

No, I will not laugh at you for asking is there hope because that is a common and understandable response. Why now? Because of the need for fuel,because it is that need which transcends all others. The need for fuel take precedence of everything. Thus the actions will be cruel to you but they are deemed as necessary by him. The innocents are conduits for the provision of fuel.There is no discrimination against you because of what you look like, what you do for a living or such like, the actions are done to you, the words said to you because of the driving need for fuel. It is this needs which governs everything else.

Victim vs Volunteer (Pt 1)

Smear and Loathing