10 Seductive Sentences

10 SEDUCTIVESENTENCES

The Perfect Ten Sentences of Seduction

What is really meant when we say these words.

1. I love you and I always have

My need to seduce you is considerable and therefore I will use language which will appeal to you and be so outlandish that it will blow you away. I do not actually love you. I do not love in the way that you do. I understand that the closest I come to it is infatuation. I am not in fact infatuated with you but more precisely with what you can do for me. My needs are paramount. Yours are largely irrelevant. I write irrelevant because I do take them into account during the seduction but after that they are thrown to one side. I love the fact you fuel me, allow me to steal traits of your for my own use and you give me shelter, meals and money.

2. We are soulmates

I know you are a big believer in emotional concepts such as love, spirituality and the soul. I need to tap into that and I need to do so quickly. I want to suggest that our love goes beyond this earthly plane on which we stand and it is something all the more ethereal and noble. That ought to impress you and cause you to become bound to me. I am not your soul mate, I am here to steal your soul because I do not have one.

3. I have not loved anyone like this before

There will be half a dozen willing witnesses who will testify to the contrary. In my world however I have deleted them from my mind (except when I fancy hoovering them and triangulating them with you for some extra fuel) and there was nothing like what I feel for you now. They are defunct and redundant, an unfortunate reminder of an abuser who trapped me. They do not matter now, you are all that matters to me now, your fuel, to be accurate, is all that matters to me now.

4. I want us to be together forever

There is no want about it. We are already locked together forever. You may not think this and indeed somewhere along the line you will want to escape me, although quite why that is when you are the problem, is beyond me. Anyway, that is for later. Right now you have agreed (although you will never recall having said such words to that effect) to remain my property for the rest of your life. This means that everything you own, have and are now belongs to me and I will deal with it in whatever fashion I see fit. I will use and abuse you over and over again as this is my right. Just when you think I have disappeared I will be back more. This is a life-long covenant.

5. We have so much in common

What a wonderful occurrence, such serendipity that everything you like I like as well. Even better, all the things that you do not like, I do not like either. It as if we are two halves of one perfect person. That is exactly what I see because all I will do is mirror you. I have spent time watching you, observing you, finding out about you from friends and scouring your internet footprint in order to learn as much as I can about you so that I can present myself as mirror image. I actually cannot stand listening to Coldplay but that isn’t going to stand in the way of my replication so I seduce you with incredible speed and ease.

6. I hate it when we are apart

A rare nugget of truth here. I do hate it when we are apart but for the reasons I have made you think. You think it is because I miss the wonderful, kind, humorous and delightful you. I actually miss all that positive fuel you supply me with when we are together as you are taken in by this illusion that I have created. Moreover I hate the fact that when I am not with you I cannot control your environment and I am concerned that with space to think and breathe you may just see through what I am doing or even worse, you may listen to one of your so-called friends who will be whispering in your ear and briefing against me. I don’t want your head turned elsewhere. I want it looking at me. Always.

7. Nobody can love you the way I do.

Amazingly another piece of truth. Nobody else can love you in this way because none of it is real. This is all made-up in order to attract you and bind you to me because if you saw what I was really like (not that I would ever allow that to happen) you would run screaming and never return. Accordingly, I will love you in a way that you are unlikely to have experienced before by deluging you with desire and then nearly destroying you through malice and vitriolic hatred. Told you I was special.

8. I can’t believe we have only just met. I feel like I’ve known you forever. Let’s live together.

It feels familiar to me because you are giving me positive fuel just like your predecessor and the one before her and the one before her as well. I do not distinguish between you, not really, because you are all appliances to me which I want to ensnare and then drain as you pump out delicious fuel for me to consume. I say this though to make you feel special and because I am obviously so wonderful and brilliant you will be thrilled that someone like me wants to live with you. This will make you grab this marvellous opportunity before you lose it and then I have ensnared you.

9. I need you. I want you. I love you.

Sounds dramatic and romantic doesn’t it? Makes you feel as if everything is focussed on you and I could not live without you. Notice how many times I used the word “I”? That’s because this is all about me and nothing to do with you save for what you can do for me. I really mean that I need your fuel, I want your fuel and I love your fuel.

10. You have saved me.

Yet more drama straight from the romantic handbook. I know your type. That is why I chose you. You like to fix, heal and save. You will have plenty to do in that regard, believe me, but that will come later. For now what I really mean is that you have saved me having to look anywhere else for fuel. Time to feed.

60 thoughts on “10 Seductive Sentences

1. jenna says:

‘I have always liked you’ (really, since you saw me once 7 yrs ago? πŸ˜³πŸ˜£πŸ˜–)
    ‘I love you more than you love me’

2. Findinglife11 says:

Don’t forget……
    I have big shoulders…. you can trust me… Tell me anything..
    Ugh. What a sucker i waa….

3. Cβ˜… says:

well HG Tudor…I can understand how that can work… but damn, if i can make it work for me… i feel so torn

4. Mona says:

HG, I know, that you have no conscience.(You say so) Do you still have some ethical values?

I am morally bankrupt and ethically bereft.

1. superxena says:

HG,
        But do you understand the concepts of morality and ethics ?
        Do you know /understand the difference between what is unethical and ethical? Moral and immoral?

Yes, I just do not care.

1. SuperXena says:

Thank you for your answer HG. It made me reflect on the following:

As far as I understand ethics is a group of norms prevailing in a certain group /culture/religion . It is external.
            Moral is more like an “inner compass” of knowing what is “right” and “wrong”.
            According to you:
            Are moral and ethics related to each other?
            Do they change depending on the norms of the existing prevailing group?
            Do you differ moral and ethics?
            Do you have an ” inner moral compass” or are you completely “amoral”?( lacking that inner compass)

I think your definitions are accurate SX.

1. Yes they are related. The moral of the individual becomes the ethics of the collective.
            2. Yes they do change.
            3. I’m not quite sure what you mean.
            4. I have my own moral code. It is entirely different from those of other people.

3. SuperXena says:

…thank you for your answers..interesting that we agree with 1 and 2.
            You answered question 3 with 1. I meant if they were related and you answered that. Thanks.
            Most interesting about your moral code:
            1. what are the main differences of your “moral code” with reference to the rest of the people?
            2. Is there any special code that you consider as the central code for you ?
            3. Could you change your moral code according to changes in your beliefs?

1. Mine is predicated on the end always justifies the means.
            2. All is as the fuel wills it to be.
            3. Why would I want to?

5. SuperXena says:

HG…Thank you for your answers. I must confess that your answers were somehow expected:
            1. Machiavellian of course
            2. As expected
            3. I could give you a million reasons for you wanting to do it…

6. SuperXena says:

Hello HG!
            Going back to your moral code..
            If I understood you right:
            You have your own moral code that arises from your beliefs and that is not dictated by the beliefs of the prevailing group…
            So: what are your main beliefs?

HG must win. Always.
            The end always justifies the means.
            Victoria aut morte.

8. SuperXena says:

Thank you for your answer HG. I think that my following question has been asked many,many times before by others on your blog but I will ask it any way!
            As far as I understand, those beliefs were engraved in you as a child/teenager.
            1. As an adult, have you ever questioned yourself if you might /could have other beliefs than those?
            2. Do you believe that a person ( narcissist or non-narcissist) can change some of his/her beliefs to serve some other purposes?

For example as a child,I was also taught to be very competitive ,always win and be the best. As an adult
            I still follow those beliefs in some areas of my life,but not in every aspect of my life since I realised that I do not have to always be the best to feel self-worth and to be loved.

2. mistynolan01 says:

Are all narcissists socio/psychopathic, HG?

What is the difference? I can barely tell them apart.

3. AH OH says:

The only words for this sentence HG, is this is fucked up.

4. Patricia says:

But honest !

5. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD says:

Ew i hate to admit this but i totally believed this bullshit when he spewed it to me….

Never again.

6. AH OH says:

A question? Is she inserting or removing the arrows?

This can be a poll for you HG.

What do you see in this picture. How do you view this scene?

My answer is she is inserting the arrows. ONE AT A TIME. Not to kill but to let her presence be known.

1. Exhausted says:

That and the fact they like to stab you in the back

2. Cβ˜… says:

removing… my perspecive

7. AH OH says:

OH MY GOODNESS I love the picture! If only she had dark hair.

8. ajo says:

The narc told me in the beginning when he triangulated me with his ex that “When I think of her with another man, it doesn’t bother me that much. When I think of you with another man, I’m sick to my stomach.” He used this as his barometer to “choose” me. I always thought it strange he needed to think about that to choose.
    Also, when he dumped me and had another woman which I didn’t yet know about, he would often ask if I found someone yet. This was within days and weeks! He had no use for me anymore, but far be it I date someone else. Their jealousy is crazy!
    HG, as echoed above if you see us out and about looking well, attractive and happy this can spark envy? Even if we were told to move on and never speak to them again?

9. Pardon Me While I Figure Out My Life says:

I no longer feel sorry for this kind. In fact, I think they are totally aware of their so-called “need for fuel”. Instead of working on themselves (as all of us must do), they take the easy way out and suck the life out of others. They have no remorse for what they take physically, spiritually or financially. They think they are entitled to your life. They truly are vampires but not because they can’t help it, but because they choose it over and over and it becomes their way of living. At any time they could choose to turn to God and be changed. Don’t be fooled, they have purposely chosen to live this way! I will never choose to allow them access to my life again! Set solid boundaries and be aware of the fraud of the statements above. Red flag warning…evil ahead!

1. sarabella says:

I met my narc when I was 14. He is now 54. We didn’t know each other in between all that, but he hoovered me in thanks to good old FB. He truly believes that his manipulation skills make him ‘badass’. He is living the same life he led ages ago. Did the same thing to me he did before. And given all the things he said, he knows he is not a nice person. He knows he’s a liar and a fraud and rather than address how out of control he is, he is proud of it. But he will do it again and again and again as he has since I was likely one of his first victim. And can you imagine that I was so young, I had NO idea he was already a sociopath. He hurt me badly then and repeated. The first time, he warped alot of my views of life. I only actually just made a connection a few weeks ago that after him, my first real boy friend looked like him. I had tried to ‘find’ him. But years later, he had not ever changed. Life did give him money, opportunities, chances to start a life and he didn’t take them but thought he could keep using everyone and just partying and playing and whoring. But I do think their addicitons to this life pattern is great and without some sort of intervention, they really cannot truly change on their own. They have done it so much, it just wore a groove in their personality and it is not going to change. It can’t. They cemented themselves up in this tight and they will never change. They in the end, played themselves.

1. Totally agree Sara. It is now ingrained. Funny…mine sucked me in on Facebook too. And he seemed so genuine. Sickens me now. I remember praying. ..Jesus, show me the truth. And He did in less than 24 hours. I said to the narc…I know who and what you are! And I served him with a restraining order. I only knew him for 6 months but the damage he did was significant. He is 55. Probably lived his whole life like this. I only have a tiny bit of sympathy for him, only as a human soul. Other than that, only God can redeem him.
        My first narc was my father. Only after this guy did it make sense why I was so susceptible.

1. sarabella says:

That is the worst for me. He pretended he had changed but he was the same ugly soul underneath all his tricks and charm. He ruined my life for quite some time but I am truly ok now. It took alot to expunge his energy from me that’s for sure. And oddly my life is much better after this on so many levels. Maybe because I finally addressed things I was not facing. And it was those things allowed his tricks to work. But well, he will do this over and over to people as he has as at 54 he is just not going to change. I am glad to hear that despite his antics, that he has no one. Serves him right for all the lives he has so purposely and carelessly hurt.

10. gypsylee73 says:

“I am here to steal your soul because I do not have one.” I’m curious about your spiritual beliefs. Do you think narcs actually lack a soul? I do, and I don’t think they can steal them.

There is no such thing.

1. gypsylee73 says:

So are you an Atheist?

I am what the situation requires.

2. Anonymous says:

Good luck stealing it then.

3. gypsylee73 says:

You must have religious views to say there is no such thing as a soul. Please explain!

People refer to the concept of soul. I say there is no such thing. Save when I am hungry.

4. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD says:

HG

You spoke like a true psychopath lol! 😜

5. Twilight says:

Lol we are walking talking bundles of energy all wrapped up in skin container. 😝

11. K says:

Hahaha.Who says narcs don’t have a sense of humour. Notice how he wrote “I told you I was special.”in no 7.
    πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ
    It made me laugh,he’s funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

12. Robyn says:

If they say they love you when they actually don’t, will it still hurt them when they left you as a used up zombie but then see you months later beautiful and full of life without them?

It has nothing to do with love. It is the fact that you are not meant to move on without us. If you do, that implicitly tells us that our control over you has waned and therefore this is a criticism and we are wounded.

2. Pardon Me While I Figure Out My Life says:

I think being restored and renewed after we leave them is the ultimate victory! And the ultimate wound for them. They, however, continue their endless search and grow older and less resilient with each wound.

1. sarabella says:

Pardon Me, that is what I am hoping for. 100% hoping that should he ever glance into my life again from far, he will be left with the impression of a restored and renewed life. When I look in to his? I see it’s no better than when I was thinking he was a friend. Bad things have happened to him some beyond his control, others, seems that life was taking care of his karmic debt.

1. True…sad to say that it happens that way. I wish they could find healing as well but they’d have to really want it. I can’t worry about that now. I have my own journey to complete. Thank you for your insight.

13. Scout says:

Numbers 3, 5, 8, 10.
    We were together less than a week when I recall him saying to me, I will save him. He never explained what I was saving him from so I took it to mean from himself. I replied that no-one can save another person (with the possible exception of a medical emergency.) He walked away from me very abruptly. Now I recognise that I had triggered his fury but as it was the golden period he kept the false mask on.

14. 12345 says:

So, as a naive person who had no idea what real intimacy in relationships was I used some of these lines. I truly believed I had loved him forever, that we were soulmates, that we “belonged” together even though he was married to someone, that no one could love me the way he did…I even said all that shit out loud. HG, he would affirm everything I said. Is that part of mirroring?

Correct.

2. Snow White says:

Hello 12345!
      I was that naive person too. I believed in all of that!!!! The soulmate lines were the worst and I hate hearing that word now. It makes me sick and is still a trigger word for me. I said it all the time and my ex said it back. When you believe in something wholeheartedly and then realize that none of it was real it is devastating.

We both equally said those lines.

1. Love says:

Hi Snow. I wonder, are we truly wrong? As you said, we believe in it (pure utter love) wholeheartedly. Is it all just an illusion? My heart tells me no. Perhaps they resist it because part of them knows it is real and they can’t handle its immensity.

2. 12345 says:

I do too, Snow White. If any man ever mentions soulmate again I’m running. Truly makes me sick.

3. Twilight says:

Hi Snow White

Agree with you on hearing the word soulmate, I “knew” of someone, yet never believed completely until I saw something that threw my emotions off kilter, my head and heart are still not agreement.

Hi Love

I believe love is an illusion when taken out of context. My belief love is the action, lust is the emotion. They can handle the lust but when it comes to love they can’t, This is where things become stale.

4. 12345 says:

It’s definitely an illusion. It’s like asking a male how it feels to have a vagina. They have no idea. That’s how a narc feels about pure utter love. They don’t resist it or know it is real or cower from the immensity because they have no idea what the hell we’re talking about or feeling. It’s just words they’ve learned to say along the way because it produces an avalanche of fuel. I’ve learned from HG that it is indeed a complete illusion. Absolutely no part of it was real except the the grooming, the devaluation and the discard until eventual hoover.

5. sarabella says:

Hi Love:

“Is it all just an illusion? My heart tells me no. Perhaps they resist it because part of them knows it is real and they can’t handle its immensity.”

I also thought the same that he was just so freaked out by how real it was. It was so genuined to me, that I thought life finally was making sense after I ‘lost’ him decades ago. I knew I had waited for him. And like Snow, I also said those things but I don’t think it’s entirely mirroring. In my case, he did set me up when he said once, he always wanted to know how someone felt about him. He knew I cared for him. And by saying that, he was giving me permission to start feeling even more for him and to expresss it. To open up to him with my heart. But at that point, he hadn’t done so many seductive things. He really hadn’t. But when he said that line, it did something to me and that was the beginning of his horrible tricks. It gave me permission to express myself and what I was feeling. I see how it played a huge role in getting me to let my guard down. But I also know I felt a whole lot for him well before he really started his tricks.

So, in my case, it was hearfelt. I had alot of people also tell me it was an illusion but I was deeply bothered by that. Because to fully believe that would mean I would need to say that nothing was of my own free will and I refused to believe that. He is not THAT powerful. Even if later, his tricks ramped up and he showed who he was and he was able to control my feelings. It only worked cause I had them to begin with I think. The tricks were only then deployed by him to keep me engaged and to really set me up to be hurt when he discarded. To have the greatest impact. I think there was some realness there well before he started his games. But the rest of what he did killed it all.

I also found that until I defended my right to my feelings did his power over me start to stop. I was able to reframe it all as me just being someone with unrequited love for someone. He started to become just someone I wanted and could not have, not someone who was overly powerful, the boss, the controler and me powerless and a victim of a total con artist. He lied. I did not.

6. Narc affair says:

I believe it depends on the degree of narc whether any of it was genuine. Narcissism is a spectrum. A sociopath or psychopath i think has no empathy but the other way on the spectrum i think its possible they feel somethjng but its different from how we as non npd people feel.
        As for soulmates i do believe in the idea and ive seen it in elderly couples. Its rare. A soulmate isnt perfection tho bc all relationships are hard work and bad things happen in life. It takes two selfless people to be soulmates.

15. Witch says:

What’s love got to do with it?

16. foolme1time says:

I think my ex used everyone of those! What Garbage! I believed him! Smh!

17. Nat says:

No 1 and 7 are truly most dangerous and heartbreaking words I have ever heard from your kind HG. These are the words that still echo in my head as I’m struggling to understand what the hell just happened…

1. Pardon Me While I Figure Out My Life says:

I’m right there with you. Still scratching my head and asking what happened.

18. Alexissmith2016@gmx.co.uk says:

Love this article it’s so unbelievably real. Soulmates – that reminded me of something which Id long forgotten.

The original MN lovebomed me for about 6 months. I felt nothing for him, in fact quite the opposite. I was actually repulsed by him physically and found him a little odd, even if he was very popular.

After the 6 months something quite awful happened to him and it coincided with me absolutely whole heartedly falling for him.

I still don’t quite understand this. I know HG that you are attractive on every level so would never have experienced this.

But how does this happen. I’ve read of many other people who had a similar experience.

1. sarabella says:

Alexis, I think they just wear down your guard over time. And if something bad happened to him, did he use it as a pity plow to activate your feeling a need to protect, save, help him? It really is just brain washing I think. Pound someone with the same message long enough, it it will have an effect. I could not do that to someone for 6 months as I would not be able to act like I cared that long if I did not. Which is also exactly why this works, empaths assuming a similar world reality to them. We couldn’t keep up a false care for someone for that long, so it must be real. The read deal. And combined with our nurturing side activated when something bad has happened and this is how.

Its at least what he did to me. Pounded my defenses long enough and then towards then end, focused only on himself and the plight of his life. I stopped seeing he was giving me nothing and everything was about how bad his life was. When he asked for money after a bad thing happened, I was an emotional basket case by then. I “lent” him money and just cried as I knew something really bad had just happened but I could not stop the trauma feelings of it all enough to dissect it and get the hell away before I lent the money. It was awful. I was not consisered one bit by him at the end.

10 Spoken Narc Grenades