The Narcissistic Truths – No. 128

i-must-not-be-weak

7 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 128

1. Scout says:

The weakness is projected as we all know, of course it is not the victim that is weak, indeed, to put up with narcissistic abuse whilst trying to juggle other commitments and work out why affection has turned to violent rage, illustrates how strong victims actually are. As we all know, bullies are weak which is why they pick on decent peeps.

2. Twilight says:

Congratulations on 6 million HG! I do hope you celebrate tonight for this, you deserve it! I can’t believe how far you have come in such a short period of time, soon your name will be known as the number one source for accurate information in field.

Thank you Twilight.

3. K says:

He annihilated me into oblivion. For almost 4 years I was roofied and tossed into an oubliette. Dormant, until I erupted right before Christmas of 2013. Then I went on the war path and all I wanted to do was take him down because he was a weak and fucking pathetic creature. (pure hatred)

4. Lou says:

This s why I learned very young not to show my weaknesses. My mother would constantly point at them and make me feel inadequate and ashamed. But there is a moment you cannot hide them (your weaknesses), they are evident. When you have narcissistic parents, they just grow bigger.

5. Mona says:

This one is dangerous for an empath. Maybe it is a honest explanation, maybe it is not.

We feel pity for your kind because of your “fear” to be weak. Your kind plays this role very well. It is not only the mid range who manipulates this way. With our pity for the assumed hurt little boy inside of you we start to excuse your behaviour again, but there is no excuse. And pity for your kind is wasted time.

No, you always tell how strong, powerful and superior you are and then we are a problem for your kind?

It is an contradiction, isn`it?

In your mind we are weak not strong, so why is there a need to make us weak, if we are weak and inferior or only an object that does not function the way you want???

It is a great fault of empath to excuse any kind of bad behaviour which we would not do ourselves. We can only excuse behaviour of another one, which is similar to the behaviour, we do ourselves.

That is our real weakness! To excuse bad behaviour with reasons which lay far away in the past or do not exist at all. Many narcs lie about their childhood. They have a great fantasy how bad their parents are or were.

The past of a narc is not, what should us interest, it is only the present.

No pity, no empathy, only cold hard logic is needed.

It is the present behaviour that counts.

6. narc affair says:

Misery loves company and the narc has to project all they feel onto their victim. They get their power from taking away other peoples power.

The Rules of Ex Club – No. 16