The Narcissistic Truths – No. 183

ignited-fury

8 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 183

1. narc affair says:

He needs extra strength tums 😄

2. Super Empath says:

Great picture, even though we are apart, I can feel the heat from here!

3. K says:

Criticism ignites your fury. Fury = Protection.

1. K says:

I just read disagreement ignites your fury, too. No wonder all my narcs were mad at me, I disagreed with them often. And I used logic and no emotion sometimes. Ha! Good! I hoped I ripped giant holes in their constructs. They deserved it for being so mean and nasty.

1. Windstorm2 says:

Same thing here. I disagreed with things all the time! Which that often works with very smart narcs who love to debate, but sure doesn’t go over well with midrangers!

1. K says:

WS2
          I grew up with lessers and had an ULN and an MMRN as boyfriends; I was at odds with them quite often. They tried to control my opinions, which I bristled at. The nerve of them.

1. Windstorm2 says:

K
            The best I can tell, my father was a greater mixed type. He taught me to debate and question everything. This fit well with my exhusband who is a greater cerebral, but not with just about anyone else!

Of course I’m still trying to puzzle out my Moron in Munich, which is what brought me here to begin with. I think my questioning nature is just constant criticism to him and too much for him to put up with. And of course his idea of training me to react appropriately is completely laughable and a total joke! Although it’s a joke he just can’t get. 😕

2. K says:

WS2
        Your Moron in Munich may be a mid-ranger; he lacks charm and wit, gets easily frustrated and he is trying to condition your responses. He definitely isn’t a lesser they like instant gratification and are not the brightest. I wish my Narcs liked to debate; they were too controlling and defensive. You lucked out in that respect.

If You Go Into The Woods