The Igniters of Fury – No. 4

IGNITER 5

A series that allows you to understand what are the different things that you do which are likely to ignite the fury of a narcissist. Keep in mind that different schools of narcissists have different levels of control over their fury. Use this information to understand why you have been treated to heated or cold fury and to use this information to further your own position post escape.

16 thoughts on “The Igniters of Fury – No. 4

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

I think you should add another igniter of fury: Insulting our intelligence

I think you should be quiet!

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

That will never happen.

Don’t be so sure.

2. RJ says:

I hate my cell phone. Its a handy tool for emergencies or touching base while travelling, pictures and the sort but I don’t enjoy having to text a crap load of stuff . A simple text is fine. If takes more than a few lines to convey the information call me. I don’t have and really don’t want to take the time to touch a tiny screen on an electronic device for minutes on end and not to mention the costs involved and inconvenience when they fail. We do have a life beyond a phone. Some don’t! Went off there a bit. Did I mention I hate it?

1. windstorm says:

RJ
      β€œA Life beyond a phone?!?” Is there really?? I remember how life was before smart phones, but I sure never would want to live there again!! If my phone is over 6 feet from me, I start to hyperventilate! 😝

3. Noname says:

100% Guilty. Lol.

My phone sound is often off and, sometimes, I forget to check my phone… And when I see 25 missed calls and 20 messages, I’m like “O_oo”. Lol.

4. Tappan Zee says:

Do you purposely send them when we cannot? Oh hey like, idk WORK. I got barraged with them (emails too) and the bar was over the rainbow how, when and to what degree to answer each one. With fake issues to address. And there was hell to pay for not replying in kind. aka THE RIGHT ANSWERS. Jokes on us. THERE ARE NO RIGHT ANSWERS.

5. gabbanzobean says:

I call shenanigans on this one, Tudor. I always answered his text messages. He is the one who never answers mine now. Opposite day again. The land of contradictory flip flopping. Touche, good sir. Touche.

6. Tappan Zee says:

Right. And flip side? Dojn’t you dare expect a response in a timely fashion. It won’t happen. If it’s an ipone, “read” will be disabled. It is such a fun game. Not.

7. Windstorm2 says:

Now this one I can understand. The other ones seemed too petty and childish.

8. narc affair says:

Not answering the blog…πŸ˜‚…time to send a search party out for you HG!

1. narc affair says:

Ill start my sucky talk if you dont come back soon πŸΆπŸ˜„

No need.

1. narc affair says:

I thought that might work πŸ˜‚ welcome back!! You were missed!

Thank you NA.