Chained

chained1

Are you or somebody you know chained to the narcissist? Are you a co-dependent? What does this mean? How did you become this way? How does the narcissist know what you are? How does the narcissist exploit this condition and how might you escape him? These questions and more are posed and answered in this fascinating book. Delivered direct from the dark-hearted master, the narcissist provides his unique observations on those who are co-dependent and find themselves chained to the narcissist.

US E-book

UK E-book

CAN E-book

AUS E-book

6 thoughts on “Chained

1. Lori says:

Interesting for many years after my relationship with Narc 1 though I knew nothing of Narcissism, I would describe myself as feeling “chained” and I would later become diagnosed as Codepebdent after his return 10 years later

2. MB says:

HG, do you plan to attend Sam V’s lecture in London in October 1st?

No, why would I?

1. MB says:

You would not go, of course! His video popped up on my feed when I was searching for new HG videos. (No aluminium mentioned btw ha ha). so I watched for the 3 minutes AFTER yours of course. I don’t like him at all! He said narcissism should be encouraged in children because it gives them an advantage and used the example of a narcissist becoming president as a success story. Never heard his stuff before, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t even be spending the £12 to hear his lecture! Especially after he said we were the ones paying to hear him speak, not the other way around and that’s the way he likes it. What a jerk. I won’t waste any more minutes on him!

This is one I haven’t read to date, so just purchased and downloaded. Looking forward to it.

Thank you for doing so.