Escape : How To Beat The Narcissist

escape

The inside track from the dark-hearted master

How to beat the narcissist’s manipulations which includes how to do so where No Contact has not been deployed.

US E-Book

UK E-Book

AUS E-Book

CAN E-Book

7 thoughts on “Escape : How To Beat The Narcissist

1. DoForLuv says:

Hi H.G !

I’ve been wondering is it possible to grow from a “codependent “to a “Super Empath Magnet” (grew up with MatriNarc ) got Married to a LMN after years realizing their is something wrong and escaped LMN husband . From 1 narcissist to another for 3 years slowly waking up to the fact that evil is within some people and most off all realizing that me myself was treated wrong and for a year adjusting my thinking with your knowledge .

I Ask this because I don’t reconize anything about my old self in my new self anymore . Well I mean toleranting mistreatment . I still naturally go out my way to help people , notice their difficulties etc.

But I started to change my appearance a lot after my second LMN the one why I found your blog . I look glamorous everyday now because I never cared about how I looked before I was a pretty girl but gorgeous inside there has been my focus for 20+ years .

But now, where ever I go everyone looks at me wants to be close to me I’m very confident lift everyone up and give as much compliments as I can because I feel their insecurities when I’m with them and I feel so deeply sad for them when it happens . I smile all the time because i’m genuinely happy and satisfied .

When I had my last session with my therapist whom I didn’t go to for 2 years , she was really enjoying being with me and was complimenting me on my growth comments about life etc. 2 years ago she asked me to dumb down a littlebit she told me I was too “ intelligent “ and couldn’t stop being busy with seeking information .

I think everything triggerd the change your blog absolutely the most but is it Possible ?

Ps: Sorry about my long and all about me comment .

No, it is not possible.

1. DoForLuv says:

Ok ! Thank you so much for reading it and reply .. then it must be something else I’ll figure it out ! 🙂

1. Lou says:

DoForLuv, the way I see it is that one can make changes in one’s behavior (emotionally, physically and mentally), but in the core, because of one’s background, there will always be aspects of the person we became during our formative years which will remain until the end.
          In my opinion, that doesn’t mean you will always be the same person you were all those years ago (life would be too boring and meaningless in some way if it was like that), but there will always be old aspects you will have to deal with until the end (just like everyone else).
          I guess it is like a sober alcoholic. Still an alcoholic even though he/she doesn’t drink.

1. DoForLuv says:

Thank you this made much sense to me .

Doforluv

It sounds like you have used the knowledge you gained and found a balance in using logic and emotional thinking (instead of mostly emotional) to regain confidence.

1. DoForLuv says:

Yes I agree NarcAngel thank you for helping me to look at from a different perspective