Match the Manipulations

H.G Tudor - Match The Manipulations e-book cover

HG Tudor provides you with a detailed and expert journey through a host of different manipulations matched to the different sub schools of narcissist that would be most likely and least likely to commit them, including instances where certain manipulations would never be used by particular narcissists.

If you want to understand more about the Middle Mid Range Type A, The Upper Lesser Type B, The Lower Greater and all of the various sub schools of narcissists, this is the book for you.

Understand which narcissists will not use Pity Plays, gain insight into the use of the Stepford Devaluation, understand the role of the facade with regard to the way the narcissist behaves. Which narcissists will use physical violence and in what circumstances, which narcissist will triangulate you and which ones might sleep with your sister.

Simple explanations, useful examples and insightful analysis which makes this the ideal companion to your work in beating the narcissist.

An expansive and informative work which gives you the information that you need and crave to enable you to understand more about the manipulations that narcissists use, why and especially why some narcissists use a particular manipulation and not others.

Get your copy here

25 thoughts on “Match the Manipulations

1. Geminimom says:

I would look deeper into Bill vaccination Gates not trump. Well, the two side kicks with trump are worth watching ( Fauci & birx) also, rubbing with gates world. Trump is behind the scenes with shutting down dark crimes we fail to see or have power to control. Human trafficking. Children. Drugs. It’s ugly. The US government is taking advantage of this pandemic to do something they see an advantage to do what needs to be done. But at the same time they are fighting against narcissists coworkers and don’t know it. Or maybe they do.

On that note, I refuse to get a flu shot ever again.

2. A383 says:

HG,

So detailed. So brilliant…… as always x

Thank you A383.

3. Bibi says:

HG, I have something wrong with me.

I am currently filled with such pathological hatred for Trump. I wish nothing but suffering upon him. I can’t stop feeling this. I know it is ‘wrong’ but I have such horrible thoughts about all this. I hate this man so much. I am so angry all the time now. This piece of shit–the reason we are in this mess is because of him. I hate him so much.

1. Violetta says:

Bibi: Don’t feel bad. I hate them all, and voted Libertarian for the last election, but I’m voting Biden because unlike the other senile old git, he will listen to his advisers. If he has a strong VP, he can be the figurehead.

At this point I’d vote for anyone who’d get Trump out of office, even if the candidate were named Stalin McSchiklgruber, Mao-Tse Mussolini, Kim-Jong Castro, or Ho Chi Hitler.

I don’t hate Trump in particular; I just think his combo of senility and Narcissism is more dangerous than Biden’s combo of senility and hair sniffing.

Aww what do you know, just inject some disinfectant and sit in the sunshine!

1. Violetta says:

I’d ask where we are to inject the disinfectant, but I’m afraid you’d answer.

1. Lorelei says:

Trump said he was being sarcastic which would align with a bully saying a bad joke in regard to a sensitive and serious matter. Although, I didn’t see the original comment. I do think I’ll spray Lysol down my throat before I work all weekend. Maybe it’ll feel better than looking like an astronaut.

2. Violetta says:

There are actual ads from the 30s recommending Lysol for “embarrassing womanly odor.” At least one researcher thought it was a coded message to use as contraception. Needless to say, it was no help for either and caused all sorts of medical problems. When sued, the company said the victim/deceased “must not have diluted it properly.”

3. Lorelei says:

Violetta—with our steaming routine we don’t need Lysol!

4. MB says:

How long do you give it until Birx gets fired?

5. Violetta says:

I’m not sure Gwynnie’s advice is much better than Lysol’s.

6. Lorelei says:

Can someone please tell me what the owner of the piercing pagoda was thinking when my ex spouse walked in requesting a nipple piercing? And what would a MMR be thinking? Would he have the cognitive function to know he should be embarrassed at a ripe age?
            And even more important—what exactly does having that thing do? Is the partner to stand back and marvel at the splendid display?

2. lisk says:

Sounds like an addiction.

3. Kim e says:

Bibi
      Whenever Trump is talking I mute him or change the channel. I literally have sang LALALALALALALA over and over so loud that I can’t hear him if I can’t mute him

And every time I do either one of them I think “but it was ok when your N was spewing this bs”. The circular bs. The The blaming. The sounding like he knows what he is saying but is just rambles if something he heard someone else say

Don’t get me wrong. If I could rip out T’s tongue I would. Just sharing what else he causes me to think of

4. Sweetest Perfection says:

Bibi, cheer up. Humor is the only way to endure this madness

4. FoolMe1Time says:

Yay HG, my gift card worked!! Haha!

Rocking good news!

5. Sweetest Perfection says:

This is pure GOLD. I just got it and I devoured it.

1. Lorelei says:

Yes pure gold. Now it’s time for the one I mentioned about empaths. The dead give aways that serve us poorly.

1. strongerwendyme says:

HG’s book: Sitting Target

2. Violetta says:

HG, I don’t know where we had this conversation, but I had speculated that Meghan Markle might be psychotic as well as a narcissist, and you said she was not.

Are some of her self-sabotaging actions the result of needing immediate fuel, and being unable to wait for long-term strategies to come to fruition the way a Greater would?

The necessity of fuel and control, many Lesser and Mid Range Narcissists give the appearance of self-sabotage owing to the primary focus on the need for control and fuel.

6. Lorelei says:

Would a lower lesser somatic be so inclined as to obtain soap powder to wash their socks? Is this where the distinction of somatic qualities shine? It feels so potentially sumptuous to feast next to one with our McDonalds McFlurries. Would a cherry on top be the bronze my heart longs for?

Contrariwise