The Second Act of The Ice and The Snow

THE SECOND ACT THE ACT OF THE ICE AND THE SNOW

Three acts were fundamental in the creation of what I am.

Three acts which made me what I am and drive everything that I do.

Now, one of those acts has been solved by one of The Clue Hunters.

If you want to know what The Second Act of The Ice and The Snow refers to and increase your understanding of what I am, utilise the material below and gain access to the Protected Discussion Forum where not only lies the answer, but a detailed explanation as to how this was arrived at.

You will also obtain detailed and intriguing information about me, to aid your understanding and enable you to unravel more of the clues that have been provided.

Will you be the person who deciphers the next act?

Will you work out what the Grand Design is?

Will you ascertain who sits at The Low Table and what will become of them?

The Clue Hunter Files

Knowing HG Part 8

24 thoughts on “The Second Act of The Ice and The Snow

1. Mercy says:

HG is there new clues in this?

If you have not obtained the Clue Hunter previously, the answer is yes.

1. Mercy says:

Ok I have. Thank you HG

Pleasure.

2. MB says:

Well done Clue Hunter! (I don’t know if I can say who it was.) Your dedication to this project is unbelievable. How is your ET not completely off the charts? I cannot stomach this material. I listen out of curiosity, then I must stuff it down deep. I left the forum due to the pain. I really wish I had more grit. I commend every single one of you. Y’all are awesome!!

1. Mercy says:

MB, I get what you are saying. The excitement of the breakthrough was overwhelming and I was so happy for our fellow clue hunter that uncovered the answers. After the excitement wore off I was overwhelmed with emotions of sadness and anger. I have the ability to shut the door on that aspect of it but every once in awhile the emotions hit me. I can understand that this is harder for others.

Maybe you could look at it as an exercise in figuring out how to control ET in a safe environment? I don’t know if that’s possible but I do understand your feelings.

1. FYC says:

MB & Mercy, I agree, this one fact revealed created a tidal wave of emotion for me. I’ll add other comments on the forum.

2. Mercy says:

One more thing MB, there have been so many times I’ve needed details that I know you would know! You’re like a walking HG encyclopedia. You remember stuff that I can’t haha.

1. MB says:

Awwe that’s sweet Mercy. The problem is that I can’t remember HOW I know or where it came from. This sometimes makes me connect dots that shouldn’t be connected. I’ve been known to chase a wild goose or two and take people with me! Ha ha

1. Mercy says:

MB, haha have you read some of my theories? They’re a wild goose chase out in left field.

2. Violetta says:

MB:

We like the scenic route.

1. Mercy says:

Violette I just said that on the other forum. We’ve got some voodoo magic going on today. BTW i found an envelope sitting on the table.

2. Lorelei says:

Dear Mercy—good to see you!

1. Mercy says:

Lorelei good to see you too. How have you been?

1. Lorelei says:

I’m ok Mercy—I just finished a pain in the ass project that made me want to poke my eyes out with hot needles. Good to see you. You inspired me to check out the forum.

2. Mercy says:

Lorelei, projects are supposed to be fun unless your teaching yourself how to sew, which I am, so I have needles if you need them. I’m glad you were inspired to go back to the forum. The more clue hunters the better!

3. Lorelei says:

Not sewing, a software issue and I almost jumped off a bridge. I was ready to strangle someone!

4. Mercy says:

Haha software issue. Enough said.

5. Lorelei says:

Correct Mercy but I’m recovered from my irritation. Some of the matter was as simple as saving a Power Point as a pdf file before importing into Voice Thread. Another issue (a big one) was never resolved but worked around. I had a mild stroke.

3. K says:

MB
      I am reading now!

1. FYC says:

K, go deep in the comments because these comments by ZB are predated to early April as they were in moderation. Definitely not to be missed. A wonderfully detailed and logical analysis by ZB.

1. K says:

FYC
          OK, I will. Thanks.

3. fox says:

Oh my! I suppose now is an excellent time to peek in on the forum!

Indeed it is.