Understanding the Narcissist´s Perspective

Untitled-design-7

A common question I am asked by readers and clients is this,

“Surely the narcissist can see what he is doing? So, why does he not stop?”

It is a frequent question which is asked through a lack of expertise and the cloud of emotional thinking. It is a source of confusion, misery and bewilderment and it keeps people trapped.

Not any longer.

If you understand the Narcissistic Perspective you will take a large leap forward in achieving freedom from narcissistic abuse.

One of the repeated failings that people make in their quest to understand what has happened to them is to not understand the narcissistic perspective.

This is not to empathise with it.

This is not to be sympathetic to it.

It is pure Logical Understanding.

This Logic Bulletin addresses

Clear explanations about the common mistakes that victims make when trying to understand the behaviour of the narcissist

The existence of the Majority Perspective and the Narcissistic Perspective, what that means and how they manifest.

Identification of the Strands of the Narcissistic Perspective, namely The Basic Narcissistic Perspective, The Cognitive Empathy Perspective and The Devil´s Perspective.

What each of those perspectives involves and means to the victim

Which school of narcissistic operates with which strand of the Narcissistic Perspective

What the perspectives do

Enabling you to make sense of why the narcissist behaves as he or she does and why previously you were unable to make sense of it.

The Baseline Scenario with regard to a common interaction between victim and narcissist to assist you in understanding how the perspectives apply to this interaction. The Baseline Scenario will apply to intimate and non-intimate interactions for primary, former primary and secondary sources, therefore this material is of use to those with a need for understanding about romantic, familial, social, work, business, client or neighbour ensnarements with one or more narcissists.

If you are serious about achieving freedom from the narcissist, you MUST understand the narcissistic perspective, until you do, you will not move forward.

Understand here

17 thoughts on “Understanding the Narcissist´s Perspective

1. Love says:

Just watched my new favorite show, Billions. Best quote ever from Axe, who probably is a greater.
    Season 5, Episode 3:
    “The world is populated by people like me who will tear you apart… nature didn’t select me, I selected me by harnessing my nature.”
    What do you think of that statement?

I will tell you once I have heard him say it, if I continue to watch. Season 3 is starting to lose its way.

1. Love says:

Please don’t give up on the show! Season 4 then 5 is where Axe’s true psychopathic self comes to light.

It is losing its way in Season 3 and I do not have time to waste.

2. truthseeker6157 says:

Love, HG, Did you ever see Hannibal? The TV series not the movie. Three seasons. Hannibal playing the psychopath but Will is something else as the empath. ( Contagion I think). Beautifully filmed, manipulations left and right. Best series I’ve ever watched. (Netflix has first season in UK). I’m watching it again at the moment.

1. Love says:

Thank you so much Truth Seeker! I’ve been looking for a new show to watch! I will get right on it! ❤️

2. Love says:

Wow Truth Seeker. Great recommendation on Hannibal, the series! I’ve been watching and am impressed. Such strong characters. Interesting Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) is how I picture H.G. in appearance and demeanor.

3. truthseeker6157 says:

Glad you like it Love. Mikkelsen plays that role so well. Controlled, manipulative, highly seductive, beautifully understated.
          All of the characters are strong and stay true to character throughout.

It is pretty graphic. I wondered if I should have recommended it when I thought about that. It sounds like you like it for the same reasons I did though. So all good. Enjoy!

1. Love says:

The show is artistic in every way. Even the gore is done with taste. If you have noticed, Hannibal always stays clean. Impeccably dressed. I love when he is cooking. He seems to honor the slaughtered meat. The meal is displayed like a painting. Beautiful music in the background, and wine to pair.

2. Agree! I wonder if they changed writers or director, etc. starting with season 3.

I think Sorkin bailed but name remained.

1. That explains it.

2. truthseeker6157 says:

HG, sorry. Is this available as a text file please? Bought the audio on Gumroad and just cannot get it to play. Tried all sorts, listening via gumroad, downloading to iPad, going via website. All fail to play. It’s likely my crappy internet speed. I live in the back and beyond. Looked to see if I could contact gumroad, can’t see that option. Stuck in a loop here.

No, audio only. If you email me I will provide you with a further copy to see if that overcomes your issue.

3. Whitney says:

HG, you know my Emotional Thinking stops me really understanding narcissism. The mind of a Narcissist is different to anything I naturally understand. After time away from ensnarements I’ll understand everything.

4. Bob says:

former primary source. 2 years out. keeps me in the loop in some capacity at least once a month. Private numbers. New emails. Random adds on instagram. Teases at potentail hook ups then ghosts saying im nothing. “I am numb to her emotionally but like her shape. Like a sexdoll lol

Im hardened to all this and i grey rock when she breaks through blockades with new online identitys/numbers. im assuming its all power play. But seems like slim pickings for fuel if shes so drunk on fuel from this newish partner….. she didnt contact at all the first year. Now she wants to meet up before she changes her mind again…….. the issue is. I think…. is i kinda wanna hit it again and

1. Bubbles 🍾 says: