Testimonials

TESTIMONIALS

“HG you saved my life.”

My work, works. It is unrivalled in terms of insight, depth and effectiveness.

It has assisted millions of people through my written articles, Logic Bulletins, Assistance Packages and Bespoke Consultations.

The freedom, relief and empowerment my work brings saves lives and livelihoods.

The knowledge, understanding and clarity my work brings saves money, stress and pain.

Join the people below and  many others like them and achieve freedom.

Access a Range of Testimonials

Want to learn more, just ask clients, users and readers on any blog thread for their experiences and they will help you.

You now have access to the tools to achieve freedom, use them.

Audio Consultation

E-Mail Consultation

The Narc Detector

Child Defender

How to CoParent With a Narcissist

8 thoughts on “Testimonials

1. Renarde says:

Hg

Have I ever written a testimonial for you personally?

Not yet.

1. Renarde says:

Hg

I shall have to remedy that!

2. ThirstforKnowledge says:

Approximately one year ago, I discovered HG Tudor and Narcsite.com. It truly was life-changing. Since then I have been able to completely wipe out the narcissist from my life. I have also wiped out another narcissist whom I have to see occasionally at work. But he has no affect on me now. It’s wonderful. No contact really is the best solution. And now that I understand the “why“ I don’t feel bad anymore or remorseful or guilty or sad. Understanding the “why“ is really the key. Because we really love or like someone and we do not understand what we are dealing with. HG has helped us with that. I owe you a tremendous amount of respect and gratitude. I have shared this website with many people who truly needed assistance. I have watched so many so-called “experts“ who don’t get it. They just see things from an outside perspective. The benefit of HG Tudor is that he sees it from an insider‘s perspective. That knowledge is priceless. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us (and your life). You are really making the world a better place for people who actually appreciate it.

Thank you TFK, I am very pleased my work has helped you to the extent it has and thank you for sharing and endorsing my work, it is the most effective and most complete. Well done on getting to where you currently are and keep GOSO!

3. Leela says:

Your work really helped A LOT, H.G.! <3 Too bad you can´t realize how much you helped other people, or can you? Well anyway, you get a lot of good fuel for that 😉

I can read and I can listen, so yes, I know how effective I am. I am pleased to note it has helped you, as I expected it would.

1. Leela says: