20 Things HG Loves/20 Things HG Hates (Right Now)

20_20THINGS_20HG_20LOVES_2020_20THINGS_20HG_20HATES

Do you want to know what your favourite narcissistic psychopath loves right now and also what he hates right now? Do you want a glimpse into his mind to gain insight into the way he looks at the world? Do you want to experience black and white thinking? Of course you do.

Dive in and find out in this special and limited edition recording the twenty things which HG loves and the twenty things which HG hates RIGHT NOW and why.

Obtain here

20 MORE THINGS HG LOVES 20 MORE THINGS HG HATES

Obtain here

13 thoughts on “20 Things HG Loves/20 Things HG Hates (Right Now)

1. Claire says:

I truly enjoyed listening to the material🙂! Such a pleasant way to chill out after a hectic day and learn more about HG🙂!

2. MGM says:

After you discover HG, there is no other narcissist. He is the best.

Correct.

2. lickemtomorrow says:

I’m definitely Team HG, but who is there to triangulate with that?

😉

3. Pingback: 20 Things HG Loves/20 Things HG Hates (Right Now) ⋆ NarcTopia
  4. Chihuahuamum says:

Hi HG…i hope you can write more specifically on antipersonality disorder. I used to think this only meant antisocial but have read up on it and it fits the narc 100% and isnt necessarily antisocial. Id be interested to read more about how this diagnosis relates to you and more information on this in relation to your own experiences thx 🙂

1. lickemtomorrow says:

The thing about ‘labels’ is they can be confusing. There’s an automatic ‘go to’ in our mind as to what something means and what we associate that with. That word for me in this context would be ‘psychopath’. Which, apparently, is also a mislabel coming under the ‘anti social personality disorder’. It’s highly complex and highly confusing. But, let’s just say from what I’ve come to understand, not every psychopath is an axe murderer (though I did say to my narc once “good to know you don’t have any bodies in the freezer” which seemed to draw a pause from him …) and I did hear it said recently that “not every narcissist is a psychopath, but every psychopath is a narcissist.” Inclined to think that word psychopath has fallen out of favour with some. ASPD – anti-social personality disorder – still holds all the requisite negative connotations without the image of an axe murderer coming to mind. It doesn’t augur well either way for the recipient of the diagnosis, unfortunately.

1. Violetta says:

LET:

I have heard so many different usages of psychopath and sociopath. Recently, it was that one is a combination of genetics and environment, but the other is only one factor (Cumberbatch’s Sherlock insisted he was a sociopath). Used to be that sociopaths would cheat you in business and bang your significant other, but psychopaths were people like Charles Manson or Mary Ann Cotton. Then one source I read said no, sociopaths are the more dangerous ones. I can’t keep it straight.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

I hear you, V, and I think it’s the interchangeability of these words that causes part of the confusion. Trying to pin it down is hard, and I know FYC offered me a good explanation at one stage that helped to make it clearer. I think psychopath and sociopath are one and the same, but I would have followed your reasoning around that up to now. Oh, a sociopath isn’t as bad as a psychopath. Psychopaths are the killers. Born killers. Sociopaths are conditioned by their environment. So you hold out some hope for the sociopaths. That’s probably where it actually gets dangerous. They’re one and the same, only you’re conned into thinking one is not as bad as the other. And a psychopath could just as easily cheat you in business and bang your significant other, and a sociopath could just as easily murder innocent people. I think for both it’s probably a combination of genetics and environment, but I also think they are one and the same. Having said that, I’m still trying to get it straight, too!

1. mommypino says:

I have read before that psychopaths have the hereditary factor while sociopaths are more products of childhood trauma. I did a quick search and saw this article which says that psychopaths have zero conscience while sociopaths have weak conscience. So I’m thinking psychopaths are narcissists while sociopaths are narcissistic based on the article’s explanation. From a crime show I have heard an investigator said that psychopaths often couldn’t stop themselves from bragging about their crime and that leads to them being caught. I think it is the narcissism that leads them to do that. But definitely the ones who are aware will probably not brag about their crimes or leave clues. James Fallon is a neuroscientist who discovered that he is a psychopath. He has no inclination to be violent but he said that he has noticed that he has zero empathy as well towards his wife and family members. He said that he would rather beat someone in an argument than physically beat the person up. He also knows that he is a jerk and an asshole sometimes. He once endangered his brother’s life when he didn’t disclose to his brother a potential exposure to an outbreak because he needed his brother to come with him. His brother got so upset at him but he felt nothing. It seems from what I have read psychopaths have completely zero empathy but a lot of them are not physically violent while sociopaths may have some empathy but they often end up in the fringes of society and are not as calculating as psychopaths. I have read that crime investigators differentiate the two because their behaviors are different when they commit crimes.

2. Contagious says:

I was told years ago by the top psychologist who did a two year analysis of us for custody: your husband is an antisocial. I immediately freaked Ted Bundt! Jeffrey Dahmwr! Gacy! She responded” it’s a spectrum and not all are bloodthirsty. Antisocial scan be good fathers think Tony soprano. The point is if one parent is stable and provides emotional support like you, it’s better for the child to have both parents in her life. Let her.” She was right. I will cause controversy but my anti social ex taught her things like business, savings, discipline but without me…she lives him and knows he has limits but … well there would be no healthy child. I was awarded 80% custody. I told her ever relationship is not mine. It’s yours. It doesn’t matter what your father thinks of me or me him. It’s your relationship and yours alone. I am always here. My daughter has good relations with us both. We raised a child without speaking. She says she never worries about life as she knows I will always make her feel better. She is on full scholarship straight As, computer science with a film minor. Studying in Germany but travels alone at 20 to Berlin, Amsterdam, Spain, Paris, Switzerland, Belgium and will join me in London for Christmas. She worked for her travels. She is savvy with people and money line her anti social dad. He definitely taught her discipline. A multimillionaire, she washed his cars and did her own laundry and had a curfew. There were consequences. She learned respect.. He taught her money. And I taught her love. It can be done.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Contagion, interesting to read your perspective on this and how your ex’s diagnosis impacted you all, particularly your daughter. Parenting is tough at the best of times, never mind with the odds some of us find stacked against us. You took the advice of the psychologist (and it sounds like it was a fairly thorough assessment) and let your daughter have the opportunity to spend time with her father. Sounds like it was to her advantage in the long run and has helped her become a very strong and independent young woman. It’s probably something to be considered on a case by case basis as there is no telling how far down that dark road of psychopathy or anti-social behaviour a person is capable of going and what impact that might have. Children may be safe or they may not. As adults they can make their own decision. You seem to have struck a balance that has worked well for you all. If we get back to what started this conversation then I have a sense of the difference between Psychopathy and ASPD, but the defining lines are not clear and even the experts can’t seem to agree. Can’t tell you how many articles on Psychopathy I’ve got stacked up to read since coming here.

2. Jay S says:

Thanks for this post Contagious. I am terrified of what will happen with the kids if/when my narc and I divorce, which will likely be soon because I have snapped out of it and know what he is.

He is already talking about how he is going to use the children to hurt me. Ie do things with them he knows I’m not comfortable with, bring them around family members he knows I am not comfortable with, etc. Thanks to posts here I understand that I need to be non-responsive.

The thing is I had some good reasons to marry my husband. He really does have useful traits, like yours as you mention. He is incredibly driven, responsible and skilled at just about anything. Your post gives me hope that the kids can benefit from both of us and live fulfilling lives. Maybe that’s the real reason narcs and empaths are drawn to each other – hybrid vigor!