Ask

H.G_20Tudor_20-_20Ask_20e-book_20cover

You asked and he has answered. The narcissist provides the direct and no-nonsense explanations and answers to the questions which matter most to you. The narcissist manages to keep a hook in you by leaving you with unanswered questions. These questions prevent you from gaining understanding, make you susceptible to the pull of the narcissist in the future and cause you untold anguish and anxiety. Not any more. A range of incisive questions covering the narcissistic spectrum of behaviours have been posed by those who have been on the receiving end of narcissistic behaviour.

Real questions posed by those who know exactly what it is like to be held in the grasp of the narcissist.

Real answers provided by the narcissist himself which will provide understanding, enlightenment and freedom.

US E-Book

UK E-Book

CAN E-Book

AUS E-Book

For the Amazon averse obtain it (and other HG Tudor books, Logic Bulletins and Assistance Packages) direct here

The Knowledge Vault

22 thoughts on “Ask

1. Kim says:

NA. My fav GPS voice of all time was an Aussie guy that would say…”you are here. Get the fuck out of the car”
    Or” hey!You missed your turn Wake up and turn around “

2. lickemtomorrow says:

I obtained an audio version of “Ask HG”, parts 1-4, and am just wondering if this is the same?

It was fantastic, btw. Answered so many of my questions, too.

Glad you enjoyed it. No, this is different.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Good to know. Thanks, HG.

3. Leigh says:

I’m not sure where to ask this question so I’m just going to ask it here. I don’t know if you’ve mentioned this before and I apologize if you have and I missed it. I know you are a very busy man and that’s why sometimes you are away from the blog for extended periods of time. However, what would happen if something happened to you and you weren’t able to run this blog anymore? Would there be some kind of notification on the blog? I always wonder if your followers would ever know.

Nothing will happen to me.

1. Leigh says:

Mr. Tudor, we all wish you were immortal and could be here for all of us forever. I don’t know if that’s truly possible though.

2. Eternity says:

HG, we wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you that’s for sure.

3. lickemtomorrow says:

I’m so glad you answered.

Let’s hope “nothing will happen to me” is an ironclad guarantee.

Of course it is, it is me.

4. Violetta says:

But who would feed all the cats?

There are no cats.

1. Violetta says:

The last time I asked about cats, you said you were going to pet the puddies!

2. Kim e says:

Violetta………..ROFLMAO.

2. truthseeker6157 says:

Have to admit, I’ve thought the same thing of late. I worry when he goes away. Great! HG is now in the stable of those I worry about! And why not? Why wouldn’t I worry about a narcissistic psychopath! Yes, my ET is just fine, thank you for asking.

3. lickemtomorrow says:

Oddly enough, the exact same question has crossed my mind recently. I’m so glad you asked.

1. Violetta says:

All the rival narcissism bloggers will triumphantly announce that HG Tudor has been discovered to be an extremely clever 15-year-old boy who lives in his parents’ basement except when he goes to annual readings of the “Eye of Argon,” and he’s been put into whatever replaced the ASBO.

Or Pamela will announce his untimely demise after the Adults-only Centrifugal Bumble-Puppy apparatus she designed malfunctions. She will add that before he expired, he admitted that she was the only one he really cared about. She will believe it.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Haha, Violetta 😛

He could be the Wizard of Oz.

As the narcissist, of course, he would be the antithesis of that guy … I’ll rip out your heart, addle your brain and have you cowering in fear.

As HG Tudor … I will return your heart, clarify your thoughts and strengthen your resolve.

I wonder what would be revealed if the curtain was to be pulled back?

It matters not.

I just hope I can get back to Kansas 😉

1. Violetta says:

I hate fucking Kansas. I’d rather stay in Oz, Wonderland, Narnia, or Middle Earth than EVER go back to fucking Kansas.

Lickem
            Who needs hope? You have no fail narcsite GPS to guide you safely home.

HG
            Make that happen. You MUST be the voice of GPS everywhere. Think of the control!

I agree.

“Take the next left in 200 yards. You have reached your destination. HG approves.”

4. njfilly says:

Mr. HG Tudor = “Fierce as the fire and fleet as the wind”