The Shifty Fifty : 50 Famous Narcissists

“HG, is Carole Baskin a narcissist and what type?”

HG what type of narcissist is Meghan Markle?”

“HG, can you tell me whether Henry VIII was a narcissist?”

You have asked. Now I answer.

Find out about 50 Famous Narcissists that have been analysed by HG Tudor and receive the outcome detailing their precise school, sub-school cadre. This group encompasses political, cultural, business, media and historical narcissists.

A list of famous narcissists from the USA, the United Kingdom, Australia, France, Spain and beyond.

Using his unrivalled expertise, HG Tudor has selected a range of narcissists spanning both the globe and time and has spent considerable time to determine their schools and cadres to assist your greater understanding in terms of the prevalence of narcissists in particular echelons in society and to provide you with confirmation of your long held suspicions.

The list includes individuals such as Meghan Markle, Carole Baskin and Henry VIII.

What are their schools and cadres?

Who else in on the list? Find out today.

Expect surprises, confirmation and maybe even disappointment!

Obtain here

51 thoughts on “The Shifty Fifty : 50 Famous Narcissists

1. Asp Emp says:

I knew 15 was a narcissist.

I reckon Sir Thomas Cronwell was too. Sir Thomas Moore, probably not. As he was ‘scapegoated’. Anne Boleyn, I reckon so.

2. Geminimom says:

Please do Tom Ford on your next list. And like the comment above, I also would like to see the super empaths, and other schools of empaths to study. This helps with learning, putting action with descriptions. Not sure if that made sense.

You are in luck – see 20 Famous Empaths.

1. Geminimom says:

Hg, I don’t see Tom Ford listed in the 20 Famous Empaths. Is there more than one list. I found only one to purchase.

You asked for more empaths and Tom Ford, you got more empaths. Don’t be greedy!

3. blackcoffee30 says:

“HG, is Carole Baskin a narcissist and what type?” LOL She talks about her husband’s “disappearance” with a straight face.

1. DrHouse says:

Baskin makes HG look like a saint. She’s a bad bitch.

4. MommyPino says:

Wow I really enjoyed this one. And I can afford it. What an excellent deal. Thank you for this treat!

I’m too happy to know that I was right with my suspicions regarding many of them. I had a strong feeling that both my favorites 27 and 35 is/was a narcissist. But I was having a hard time because they seem empathic too but not in a virtue signaling way that MRs do. Number 27 actually has very similar personality and mannerisms as my dad who was an empath and is one of the reasons I have such a soft spot for him. I think that them being in the Greater school with having the ability to read people in such a deep way is what I mistakenly thought as empathy. But I had such strong suspicions that because of the patterns in their lifestyles and extremely strong addictive charisma that they are narcissists. I had a feeling that they would be in the Greater school and I’m so glad you confirmed it. This is just my opinion not meant to provoke but those two people seem loved by their kids and they seem to have been able to make good parents despite of their lack of ability to love.
    But I could be wrong. It just seems to me that my suspicions before that a Greater’s ability for control can enable them to create a facade of good parenting to their kids if they choose to.

I’m so glad I got the confirmation as well that number 20 was indeed a narcissist like I thought he was. My dad told me that we we came from the same clan that number 20 was from. The clan was also known for having an artificial fighting until the end which sounds very narcissistic to me. I wonder where that switch from narcissistic to empathic happened in my dad’s family tree.

I was really surprised at 31’s cadre. I have never heard any stories of him cheating on his wife. I thought he is cerebral. Which means you probably know something is common people don’t know or you can tell just by looking at him which I’m pretty sure you have the ability of as well.

I knew that 39 was not an empath.

I’m shocked that I was also correct with the school and cadre of 1 in one of my discussions here. I’m so pleased to have learned so much from you and I am beginning to trust my instincts more. I would have to say that I was wrong with the school of 31 but that’s good to keep me humble 😜.

5. WokeAF says:

I’m pretty proud of spotting Miss TS yooooo

Also the look of condemnation and disgust in CE as being real – putting him and like 9 more of my lifetime celebrity crushes/fave actors/musicians as narcs- AS SUSPECTED.

1. MommyPino says:

Haha WokeAF I think it might be with you that I had a discussion here about 27 and how I wondered if he is a narcissist and I remember you saying if he is you wouldn’t be surprised because you have a big crush on him. 😂. I had a feeling he was but wasn’t sure because he also seemed very grounded and highly aware of people (while being highly narcissistic). Now I know why, it’s because of his school! 😊. I think his old best friend John Denver might be a MR and that’s why in their friendship 27 seemed to be the alpha male. Just my guess.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

WAF, Which list are you referring to? Shifty or Or Not?

1. WokeAF says:

Shifty. There’s a look in the eye of some Greaters and I saw it in her , so pretty damn chuffed

KS in the second list (Shifty or Not) I had thought Greater bc of this but was confused by a previous article on him which I’ve commented to HG on on that post

1. WokeAF says:

Oh, when I refer to the second list I called it Shifty or Not instead of Famous or Not. Soery

2. WokeAF says:

Oh I’ve just reread the article . What made me think HG was saying No. 2 was an UMR not a G was an inference that KS doesn’t know what he is – I had thought all G know what they are – at least to a great degree in comparison to MR

If you return to the article WAF, you will see I actually offer two alternatives with regard to the behaviour commented on and suggest was his behaviour borne out of a lack of awareness OR knowing but not caring. I purposefully wrote it that way to avoid providing too many clues as to school and cadre at that time. You know now, by allying the content in Shifty Fifty to the article which outcome is applicable.

6. WokeAF says:

Was I the only one who asked about Carole Baskin 😆

2. blackcoffee30 says:

How WAF?! Sardine oil! Obvi. 🤣

7. Viola says:

What’s the difference between Type A and Type B somatics as used in 50 Famous Narcissists?

There are no Type A or Type B Somatic, Viola, there are Upper Lesser Type A or UL Type B, there are also Middle Mid Range Type A and Middle Mid Range Type B.

8. blackcoffee30 says:

Not one of these was a surprise. I’m not surprised which were/are Greaters. But 35– I knew in my heart of hearts, but had hoped it wasn’t so.

1. Another Cat says:

Nr 35 had a certain music rivalry and friendship-duets with my Favourite narc (this was before I discovered HG the Number 1, actually he lived before I was born)

35 really confidently overshadowed Favourite, until Favourite tragically died. HG might figure who Favourite is…

Still love 35 though.

9. lickemtomorrow says:

Wow! Surprised by some of the Lessers here, considering their notoriety and accomplishments … others not so much.

How do you decide who to focus on, HG?

No. 42 and No. 34 took me a little by surprise because I carry a torch for both of them … particularly the younger 42.

I aim for a mix across various genres and anticipate ones which I identify as likely to be the subject of popular query from readers.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Well, it’s quite a comprehensive list, and people I would never have thought to ask about.

Thank you.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

Absolutely. 42 can get it. In my minds eye he’s still young. I fell in love a long time ago Him, John Cusack and Andrew McCarthy.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Ooohh, John Cusack is another fave of mine 🙂

His sister Joan is a good actress as well.

1. Another Cat says:

I bet they are both empaths.

10. Alexissmith2016 says:

So number 2. Will shag anyone or anything? Is that correct HG? Man, woman, animal, ham sandwich?

Thank you for making this Saturday such an interesting one.

11. Another Cat says:

Hm, can’t help it, I still like 42 and 44, even though they’re obviously narcs.

21 and 27 got me a bit sad. Feeling compassion for 48, despite her NPD.

School of 31 and 32, there we go. What an exciting thorough list, HG!

It strikes me how naïve I’ve been to think that there is at least one small part of entertainment which is free of charge. There isn’t.

1. Another Cat says:

Edit: 23 and 27 were the ones who made me sad to find here on Shifty Fifty.

HG, I’m dreaming of a list of famous Super Empaths. The people who, unlike many narcissists and some other empaths, don’t put on the ppl-pleaser-smile. Always wondered what Bob Dylan is. And Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood. Oh and Hugh Laurie dr House.

(Please don’t spoil if any of these three are on the Narcissist or Not list.)

Only one way to find out.

12. Fiddleress says:

I really enjoyed reading this, very interesting.

My beloved Nr 20, of course! Not surprised to find him in the list but I am glad you included him, and I was interested to learn about his school and cadre. Well, I still love him, even if he is of that school.

I wouldn’t have guessed about 26 and 48 being narcissists, especially 26.

13. K says:

I knew BB was a lesser! It is blatant.

1. blackcoffee30 says:

Ahh, yes! An example of when Ns collide. Interesting.

14. Kim says:

WHAT!!!! This was all I said as I was reading. I was not surprised at some but the school/cadre was interesting. Now I know why I was attracted to them.
    Excellence again HG.

You are welcome.

2. WokeAF says:

Yeah I sent all my crushes in and the majority were narcs

1. blackcoffee30 says:

I wish we could compare notes! #42 😋 Delicious. Yes, please.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

BC, did you ever see the movie “Crash” with no. 42? It was insane, and fascinating.

1. blackcoffee30 says:

I did! I thought it was a great movie.

15. Obviously I had to buy this straight away! Number 5. makes me want to puke, literally. So when he did that interview – he knew!!!!! He bloody knew!!! fuck sake. Whoaaa if the interviewee was a greater too (I suspect he did) this changes everything. I actually genuinely feel quite upset about this. And I generally don’t. At first when I started working out people in my own life who I’d known for many years/all my life were Ns (if we’d always got on well) I used to feel quite upset, not crying upset, just upset. I don’t do crying. very rarely.

15 and 16. I was extremely interested by these – to know the school that is. I’m definitely going to read some more about their relationship with each other.

27 and 35 total shock school!

38. cadre was a surprise I would have gone with Elite but it makes sense

oooh 41. was going to be on my request list, but I knew he was an N, just not which school so very pleased you added this one in. Very interesting he’s not quite as intelligent as I’d have given him credit for then.

HG I find this so incredibly helpful as it helps us better understand the schools and cadres in real life too.

What is the percentage likelihood (anecdotally of course) where a greater has a child, that they will also have a child who is a greater?

As you can tell I absolutely bloody loved this! more, more, more!

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

Based on this I’m guessing max clifford is a mid who thinks he’s a greater?

HG, can you do this on empaths too and can you please, please, please, please, please include one stepford wife. One I would know of – you know what I want. I know it should be about what you want and not what I want but as you are my god, I’m asking you very nicely indeed.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

Why did 35’s school shock you?

1. alexissmith2016 says:

I guess I don’t know much about him but from the few interviews I’ve seen with this person. It’s quite clear they’re not very nice. I’d not particular given any thought about them but it would be obvious they were an N so it’s hard to say in hindsight what I would have suspected but I would have thought more mid who thinks they’re greater. But that is based on nothing more than the vibes I got from them rather than any evidence or research into them. Any shockers for you bc?

1. blackcoffee30 says:

The closest to “shocking” was #1. None of the Ns on the Shifty list really shocked me.

I hate the fact that 31 is a N.

I love the fact that 32 is an N. Meow. He can get it. Yum.

16. lickemtomorrow says:

Haha to “The Shifty Fifty”, HG.

I going to give an ‘aye’ to No.1. That show was full of narcs!

I have wanted to know about Henry VIII, so interesting you have also included historical figures in the mix.

Can I ask, are these in addition to the 20 Famous Narcissists which I acquired previously?

If so, the numbers (of narcs) are starting to add up!

Do you think you might do one on film (i.e. famous narcs in film – as in the characters?) I’d love to guess a few of those.

Completely new list and this provides school and cadre.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

That sounds like quite a breakdown and more than a little bit interesting.

Thanks, HG.

17. Witch says:

Carole Baskin
    Killed her husband
    Whacked him
    Can’t convince me that it didn’t happen
    Fed him to tigers