Final Opportunity – KTN 5 Year Anniversary Discount Offer

Knowing the Narcissist is five years old today.

The world’s leading resource for all matters narcissism.

Over 21 million hits

In excess of 113 000 subscribers

Millions of people liberated and weaponised

Over 11 000 articles

Over 360 000 comments moderated on KTN

Over two hundred thousand email queries addressed

Yet much, much more to come and many more people to free.

Thank you for your continued support and engagement and to celebrate use code cake05 in The Knowledge Vault to enjoy 50% off EVERYTHING today.

THE KNOWLEDGE VAULT

THE ANGEL ASSISTANCE FUND

14 thoughts on “Final Opportunity – KTN 5 Year Anniversary Discount Offer

1. Anna Belle Black says:

Congratulations HG! 5 Years….It went by in a blink! The password for $ off reminds me that,
    I still want that Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake! lol.

Thank you ABB.

2. lisk says:

Happy KTN Birthday to you, HG!!! 🍾 πŸ₯‚

Happy KTN Birthday to all of The Liberated and The On-The-Way-To-Be-Liberated!!! πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚ πŸŽ‰

Thank you, Lisk.

3. December Infinity says:

I would like to get some useful material but no time now as I am at work.! I will check later to see if I can still use the discount πŸ™‚ Wow 5 years for KTN!

4. Luna says:

Congratulations and thank you for this truly brilliant body of work!

Thank you, Luna.

5. FYC says:

Apologies, an editing error: *to join

6. FYC says:

Dear HG, What an amazing achievement! Congratulations! I found KTN three years ago, and I feel cheated of the first two years. I cannot begin to express my gratitude. I am proud to be join you and the great community you have built, to be a part of the interesting, educational, transformative and entertaining experience that is KTN. I am fizzing with excitement! Thank you for all you do for us and for the Angels. You have accomplished a magnificent feat! I also thank you for your great generosity. With your celebratory 50% discount, I was able to acquire the entire Dark Cupid series and I very much look forward to listening to it today and onward. I raise a glass with my fellow KTN readers in a toast to your brilliant creation: Long may your empire of knowledge and wisdom reign! Cheers! Ad astra per aspera!

Thank you FYC, much appreciated.

7. WokeAF says:

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Bravo !

Thank you WAF.

8. Sandra Phillips says:

Congratulations HG! And thank you for your continued service to those in need. You have taken on quite a task dealing with so many who have had the misfortune of crossing paths with a narcissist. You are required to determine where the victim…or unknowing narcissist…. fall in the spectrum and the best way to help them… or handle them. Your handling of this task is very professional.

I look forward to seeing your continued success. Love and fuel to you.

Thank you, Sandra.