HG Mauls…The Mid Range “A” Narcissist

An absolute powerhouse of information about the Middle Mid-Range Type A which includes a wealth of information about the two “A” subsets.

HG Tudor as The Ultra has no allegiance to other narcissists and for you this is a good thing.

You are about to be educated and entertained as HG Tudor takes each sub school of narcissist and gives them a compact mauling for their failings and their collective disgrace to the narcissist brethren!

HG has summoned the various groups of narcissists before him as he delivers this compact mauling about their shortcomings which result in his visceral disgust for them. This mauling will enable you to understand far more about the characteristics of the relevant sub school of narcissist which includes the following

1. Appearance

2. Overall approach to the control of others

3. The nature of dynamics with romantic partners, friends, family and colleagues.

4. Levels of awareness

5. Differing styles of behaviour and how this manifests

6. The weaknesses of these narcissists

7. The self-perception adopted by these narcissists

8. How they approach manipulations

and more.

This collection will enable you to understand far more about what each sub school looks like and how they behave which adds to your armoury of knowledge. Even better, it is delivered in the form of a mauling from HG Tudor so you can gain a vicarious pleasure from his verbal volleys without any risk to you.

HG Mauls the Middle Mid Range Type A Narcissist

12 thoughts on “HG Mauls…The Mid Range “A” Narcissist

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

The absolute WORST about them is their disgusting hypocrisy! And their boo hoo Pity Plays are super disgusting too! Eeew, gross!

2. Whitney says:

HG, the MMR A sickens me the most!

You are not the only one who feels that way, Whitney.

2. leelasfuelstinks says:

Me too! They are DISGUSTING!

3. blackcoffee30 says:

Yes, yes they are!

(But HG had me rolling with laughter at their expense!)

3. blackcoffee30 says:

This was delightful! I highly recommend it and was surprised how thorough it was for that price. Buy it!

Thank you BC30.

4. leelasfuelstinks says:

Super accurate, H.G! I met such a “false angel” middle mid range type A elite (dominantly cerebral). Exactly what you say. And yes, they are the most disgusting of all narcissist and the most dangerous species. Itยดs so super hard to look behind their “angelic” facades. They are “demons in disguise”.

1. Violetta says:

But…but… they want to help you!

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

Yes! They want to help me to loose my mind and my self-esteem! ๐Ÿ˜€ Well, thank you very much, but I donยดt think I need THAT kind of help ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

5. MommyPino says:

Wow this is amazing. To anyone who hasnโ€™t gotten this yet, this is a great material to have. So informative and funny. It brought back so many memories and Iโ€™m glad that I am just able to laugh at them. I laughed so hard at the trachea remark which made me wonder a little bit what is wrong with me laughing at something like that. The celery remark got me laughing hard too. I totally agree about how the Mid Range Type A – Anodyne is described, however with my sister and step daughter, they still stand out from most people because they are still narcissists. They have some unique quirks in them that make them stand out even though they are the most boring group of narcissists. They are both attractive is one factor. My elite MMR A was also very intelligent even though she was dumb in so many ways too especially life choices. Then she also had an accent that is uncommon where we live. They also both stand out in terms of how they style themselves and their homes are immaculate. But they are indeed so vanilla and everything that HG said is so spot on in a funny way. I love that this was also in audio which brings so much life to it.

Thank you MP.