30% Discount – One Day Extension

**** PURSUANT TO REQUEST ONE DAY EXTENSION TO INCLUDE DECEMBER 1st ****

For 24 hours only, get 30% off EVERYTHING in The Knowledge Vault.

Use code cyber30

15 thoughts on “30% Discount – One Day Extension

1. Fiddleress says:

This was a great opportunity for me to get HG Mauls The Cerebrals (even if one was an Elite, it described his Cerebral side so perfectly that I wondered whether you had visited his roomful of books, HG. Most enjoyable, hehe).
    I also got “A Mysterious Tale” thanks to SP’s mention of it. Brilliant, just like the sound and the sound effects.
    I also obtained Revenge. Not that I will seek any form of revenge against any of them, but I was curious. I have started reading and I find that I am learning even more, from new perspectives. I love it.

I’m pleased you’re enjoying the fruits of my industry

1. Asp Emp says:

(puriing), licking claws with intent and pleasure…… until the next time I see utter and unbelievable BS medical & science are “offering” the already overladen with utter BS on the peoples of this already tired and beaten world…..

2. Fiddleress says:

“My industry”? This is an interesting response. Probably a clue, too, but I still haven’t worked that one out.

2. WhoCares says:

Thank-you for this discount HG, as a result I was able to obtain Pipelines and Understanding Changes in the Fuel Matrix. I am only part way through the information and it’s awesome! So full of details and practical applicability.

You are welcome.

2. Z - zwartbolleke says:

Understanding changes in the fuel Matrix is one of the best WhoCares!
      I still have some additional questions on that though.

1. WhoCares says:

Z – right?! It’s amazing, so detailed and makes so much sense of their behaviour – in conjunction with understanding Fuel.

1. Z - zwartbolleke says:

While I was listening to changes in the fuel matrix the first time it kept going through my mind: o wow this is the best of the best and did I see that price correct?, looking a second time, I was perplexed…. rating on price/quality, this is the top bulletin, it should be in everybody’s standard armoury!
          I have donated this to readers before WhoCares, what a shame I did not know you also were waiting for this… don’t hesitate to tell me what you want, let Mr Tudor know, he will contact me (he doesn’t like me saying or promoting this on the blog). I would feel soooo bad knowing that you are waiting for information, I want you to have what you need.

1. WhoCares says:

Z,

I actually never quite know what to say to these things. Your kindness and your offer is so appreciated.
            Happily, at this time, I was able to obtain it.
            But you are correct, everyone should have this one.

3. Asp Emp says:

Checking in with orders via KV – there’s a campaign about parking in front of bus stops in about 3 hours….. should be interesting…..

4. isabelhmar says:

When email consultation disscount ?😃😃😃

See the Knowledge Vault but be quick.

1. A Victor says:

There are 2 prices on the email consultation, $140 and in the description, $100. I assume the $140 is correct? Is there a time limit on submission once we purchase? Thanks!

They are $ 100 for the Full Monty, A Victor. There is no time limit, but you may be asked to produced proof of purchase at a later stage.

Forever On The Fake