Narcissist : Seduction : Episode One

9 thoughts on “Narcissist : Seduction : Episode One

1. Asp Emp says:

HG, since the release of your ‘Narcissist : Seduction : Episode One’ since the start of this month, I have been reading each video and enjoying your different writing style (yet it is still recognisable as yours). It is refreshing. They are engaging. There are elements of truths with additional extras in the story as it progresses. It is not difficult to see / recognise the dynamics of those with narcissism and those who are not narcissists.

I also read the comments, with interest – to see what people say. Admittedly, some, make me laugh.

Thank you for these, HG. I look forward to see how it pans out for them in the story.

You are welcome.

2. Supernova DE says:

HG,
    The premature declarations of love in this book (and mentioned as significant red flag in general) – is this reserved for C-IPSS or IPSS recruitment only? I never got this from MMRN, it was more tuned to a sexual nature ie “I always wanted you when we were young, I had sex dreams about you all the time” etc. Would that type of thing be used more for DLS seduction? Or perhaps its just tailored to what each victim would respond best to?

Thanks, I’m obsessed with this series and also, of course, the sparkles saga!

3. lisk says:

Very engaging. I find myself yelling, “Don’t do it! Don’t text her back!”

I curse the invention of SMS.

I am pleased to read that you are engaged.

4. Asp Emp says:

The mention of Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas in ‘Wall Street’) – reminded me of the film ‘Disclosure’ (with Demi Moore).

A good video, HG. Looking forward to the continuance of the ‘saga’. Great colours on the image too.

I enjoyed reading the book, but I must say listening is a relaxing treat as well.

6. Fiddleress says:

I thoroughly enjoyed this, can’t wait to receive the next episode(s)!
    The guy is cool as a cucumber, whereas the delay in the responses as they are texting, and the woman’s incomprehensible messages, were beginning to make me feel slightly anxious – a feeling of déjà vu.

1. Asp Emp says:

Fiddleress, your words “were beginning to make me feel slightly anxious – a feeling of déjà vu” – I can relate to this, the love-bombing from both the Lesser & MRN. Both were similar in the ‘speed’ of the almost ‘desperation’ of the ‘securing’ of me as their “object”. Yet the wording & approaches were entirely different. I didn’t ‘feel’ anything (ie not affected by Emotional Thinking) as I read the video yet when I read your words, that made me recall the approaches made by the two different schools of narcissist (again, still not affected by Emotional Thinking).