10 thoughts on “Meghan Markle : A Less Than Royal Narcissist : Part 22 : Does Meghan Know What She Is Doing?

1. Violetta says:

You say she can’t see how crass the banana messages were, but there are accounts that Harry looked uncomfortable when she started writing on fruit, and they exchanged naughty giggles when she used the first banana. Given how bananas are used to teach condom use in sex ed classes and some examples of banana humor I’ve seen at bridal showers, how could she not know? You don’t need to be an expert on Freud to pick.up the symbolism.

2. Melmel says:

Sorry for commenting on every single thing. I heard a loud bang during the last video in this series. I actually thought it was a gunshot but it turns out to have been the ice machine. I froze. So did the cat. So this imagery really spoke to me in this video. As usual.

Ha! you answered my question from the last video in this one. Thank you.

3. anneselby51Perhaps says:

You know, I found the trouble with narcissists is that for them, there are many truths. When people like Meghan say they want the truth to come out, the question should be which truth does she want to be revealed? For narcissists the truth can change daily,sometimes even hourly, depending on what their brain is latching onto at any given moment in time. Their minds are always in gear, working at top speed, working the angles, rearranging situations to suit their narrative with the result that the real truth gets blurred and changes to suit their current mood or scheme.

You CANNOT keep up with a narcissist in full throttle. You either bring them to a dead stop, or you get out of the way, because nothing you say will make any difference. I learnt that the hard way with my ex. I didn’t realise he was a raging narcissist then, until me and the boys were safely out of it a few hundred miles away.

The truth for a narcissist evolves all the time. The truth they wanted a couple of hours ago will not be the truth they’re wanting at this moment in time.

I feel as bewildered with Meghan’s truths as I was with my ex’s. That’s the whole idea, they batter you constantly with their demands for truth until you feel bruised all over, and at the end you’re STILL not sure what it is they expect, because even if you roll over and change your answer to suit their narrative, they will then accuse you of lying again to spite them. Always the victim.

Meghan is like “I want the truth to come out.”, then when she’s told the truth she says, “No, not THAT truth, the REAL truth.” What she means is HER truth, even when there are a million examples to prove her wrong, she will continue to pick at the edges of the scab and then there will be more tell all interviews because Meghan’s version of the truth will change. Always looking for the big angle – the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

You can NEVER satisfy a narcissist, they are just a black bottomless pit, sucking people in and spitting out the remains. And if you get out alive you’re very fortunate. All you can do is cut your losses and go, far, far away. That’s what I did. I cut and I ran, and I am not a coward by any means, I just had two kids to worry about besides myself.

4. lickemtomorrow says:

It’s clear as a narcissist she is unaware of her narcissism. And how it impacts her behaviour.

Thanking you for raising our awareness around that again today, HG.

I believe in one sense she does know what she’s doing. Climbing the social ladder.

There is now speculation about a possible run for POTUS … What??!!

The Hollywood A-list I could believe. But a run for President? SMH.

Move over, Harry, your time in the spotlight is done.

5. Duchessbea says:

Excellent video. Thank you HG.

6. A Victor says:

Hm, going to watch this again in light of my comment on “Do Narcissists Know What They Are Doing – The Mid Range Narcissist”. And with my ex and me in mind.

7. Caity says:

Perfect. Concise, and in one stroke not only offers so much valuable information, but will certainly cause the listener to want to understand more and doubtless, will search out your site for further help.

I particularly liked the bit where you draw comparisons between the schizophrenic reaction and the reaction of a narcissist; their truth is *the* truth. But, only to them.

8. Truthseeker6157 says:

When I think how long it takes me to put even a 15 minute presentation together, and compare that to the huge amount of material contained in the 5 videos you have provided since the airing of the Oprah interview, I have to say, you aren’t half bad! Ok ok, a bit impressive even!

I’m getting such a lot out of the videos you provide. Not just the ‘Very Royal’ series, all of them. I think anyone listening to or reading your material regularly can consider themselves very well educated in the complex subject of narcissism. That’s quite something. You’re an excellent teacher HG. 🍎

Thank you. I am pleased you recognise the amount of work that goes into these. There are those who fail to recognise the expertise, research time and actually recording time etc which goes into the creation of these huge anthology of work. It is not insignificant.

9. Asp Emp says:

(03.37) “to many of you that may seem extraordinary how is it that somebody can’t see that they’re being manipulative well quite simply it is because their narcissism blinds them to it” – hence the importance of awareness of narcissism and effectively increasing the level of understanding that the mind-set of a narcissist works differently from normals and empaths.

(06:08) “are you telling yourself to breathe in or breathe out are you sat there going breathe in breathe out well unless you’re David Beckham” – I laughed for ages at this. Brilliant.

The mention of the Lessers and the wrecking balls – good to see that again and have a giggle at the use of describing this school of narcissists. The Lesser I knew behaved like that – one time, all I could ‘see’ was an angry silver-back gorilla during his refusal to see my perception about some work I had done. I was later proved right against the Lesser, much to his chagrin by someone else who is not a narcissist.

Having learned enough to understand narcissism, my past; childhood and myself through using HG’s work on KTN site – I was also able to recognise narcissism within some people that I know. With this knowledge, I am in a better position to understand their perspective and by applying my own, I can make minor adjustments to ‘suit’ the environment and / or ‘handle’ a situation better, should the need arise.

HG, it is really positive to see that the number of ‘views’ on your Meghan Markle video series, increasing to such high number since the ‘Interview with Oprah’ hit the tv screens. It indicates the level of interest in as a result of the infamous interview and simultaneously, increases the number of people learning aspects of narcissism.

Hmm, I wonder, if ‘prospects’ will be requested to be subject to a ‘Narc Detector’ (and Trait Detector) before marriage in any Royal families in the future?

Who Is Sleeping In Your Bed?

Charity Ends At Home